Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Inter Racial Armenians-Blacks Families: (Small?) Bridges To The Important Black World

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Inter Racial Armenians-Blacks Families: (Small?) Bridges To The Important Black W

Originally posted by Armanen View Post
    And you just verified what I already suspected about you.
    Yup i was the one that drove that carrot cruncher away. He couldnt prove the existance of souls and became very frustrated and choked on some celery.
    Last edited by Haykakan; 02-02-2010, 05:20 PM.
    Hayastan or Bust.

Comment

• Re: Inter Racial Armenians-Blacks Families: (Small?) Bridges To The Important Black W

Originally posted by Pedro Xaramillo View Post
      You lot are the ones trying to put Saxons close to Armenians not me, Armenians and Africans differ...so do Armenians and Africans, and if we get into genetic biodiversity, people in the same race can have more difference than two different races, see Italian Professor Cavalli-Sforza's work.

As to modern nations of Europe, do you have any evidence for these, can you show me where and when Europeans of Scandinavia came out of the Caucasus, how directly, how long, what changes occured.

Technically Native Americans, ASians, Europeans and Middle Easterners were once one race, hence the NOP Haplogroup which became O, N and P, and then P had Q and R .

So your point is moot.

I'm not saying saxons came from Armenia. What I am saying is that the many different tribes that conquered Europe starting around 4000 BC (Celts, Germanics, Italics, Slavo-Baltics, etc.) came from the area of what is termed the PIE language and the people who spoke that language were likely one people or tribes of people closely related, before the mass diffusion of these tribes towards all corners of Eurasia. The people likely came from either the steppes above the Black Sea, the Caucasus, or Asia Minor. Armenians have had a trace in these last two areas, for the past 4000 years. Proto-Armenian groups even longer!

Yes, if we go far back enough we also are related to apes.
      Last edited by Armanen; 02-02-2010, 05:26 PM.
      For the first time in more than 600 years, Armenia is free and independent, and we are therefore obligated
      to place our national interests ahead of our personal gains or aspirations.

http://www.armenianhighland.com/main.html

Comment

I'm not saying saxons came from Armenia. What I am saying is that the many different tribes that conquered Europe starting around 4000 BC (Celts, Germanics, Italics, Slavo-Baltics, etc.) came from the area of what is termed the PIE language and the people who spoke that language were likely one people or tribes of people closely related, before the mass diffusion of these tribes towards all corners of Eurasia. The people likely came from either the steppes above the Black Sea, the Caucasus, or Asia Minor. Armenians have had a trace in these last two areas, for the past 4000 years. Proto-Armenian groups even longer!

Yes, if we go far back enough we also are related to apes.
        Actually no, I'm pointing genetic similarity here, an African's DNA long ago split from the NOP group for instance, then later but also a while NO and P, but Q and R (Which is from P) much later, hence Armenians would have more in common with say Europeans, people from India, Middle Easterns or Native Americans than say with Chinese, however this is isn't modern DNA as you said and with modern DNA your closest relatives are Persians, who look nothing like Germans, so by that account a Caucasian German looks foreign as well.

Now with cranial anthropometry, you share little to nothing with Germans, Russians, or most Europeans,need I remind you Russians shat on Armenians for their hyperbrachycephaly once?

Armenian :

European (Scandinavian) :

Comment

Thanks for cherry picking your photos. Also, as it was rightfully pointed out, Armenia, because of it's geographical location, has been invaded many times. Looking at the photo of the 'Armenian' girl you posted, it looks like she has some non-Caucasoid blood.

Obviously Armenians are closer to Persians and the surrounding peoples than to Germans, who is arguing this point?
          For the first time in more than 600 years, Armenia is free and independent, and we are therefore obligated

Comment

Thanks for cherry picking your photos. Also, as it was rightfully pointed out, Armenia, because of it's geographical location, has been invaded many times. Looking at the photo of the 'Armenian' girl you posted, it looks like she has some non-Caucasoid blood.

Obviously Armenians are closer to Persians and the surrounding peoples than to Germans, who is arguing this point?
            Google Cherry picked them, but hey if that makes you feel better .

In addition, that means that this is your Russian Armenian or Hayastanci (Want more pics btw), then there can't be too much "Caucasian" blood there, the thing is you are defining Caucasian as European, Caucasian according to tradiotional anthropology is light haired, light eyed, light skinned with a rosy complexion and thin lips...how many Armenians get that?
            Wanna know why, cause the actual Caucasians differ markedly from Europeans, with the exception being Greeks and Southern Italians bro

Comment

Originally posted by Pedro Xaramillo View Post
              Google Cherry picked them, but hey if that makes you feel better .

In addition, that means that this is your Russian Armenian or Hayastanci (Want more pics btw), then there can't be too much "Caucasian" blood there, the thing is you are defining Caucasian as European, Caucasian according to tradiotional anthropology is light haired, light eyed, light skinned with a rosy complexion and thin lips...how many Armenians get that?
              Wanna know why, cause the actual Caucasians differ markedly from Europeans, with the exception being Greeks and Southern Italians bro
              Google brought up hundreds of images, you made the choice to pick those two particular pics so as to add more cushion to what you are arguing.

If anything, it is you who is using the term European inter-changably with Caucasian.

Actually, the term 'Caucasian' has been used to denote the general physical type of some or all of the indigenous human populations of Europe, Asia Minor/Caucasus, and parts of North Africa, the Horn of Africa, West Asia, Central Asia, and South Asia. Historically, the term has been used to describe the entire population of these regions, without regard necessarily to skin tone. In classification Europeans are considered a sub-branch of Caucasian. Only people who think white means a WASP have used the term to only cover the Nordic and Nordic looking populations. I find this more common among Americans, but you are well read so I don't understand why you are arguing their mis-guided point.

You see skin tone has very little to do with race, bone structure is a far more important indicator of race.

There are a number of Armenians that are of light complextion, including some of my relatives, I don't think their complextion makes them anymore or less Armenian than those with darker complextions but to paintbrush all Armenians as looking like the girl above is a bit too much.
              Last edited by Armanen; 02-02-2010, 06:43 PM.

Comment

Google brought up hundreds of images, you made the choice to pick those two particular pics so as to add more cushion to what you are arguing.

If anything, it is you who is using the term European inter-changably with Caucasian.

Actually, the term 'Caucasian' has been used to denote the general physical type of some or all of the indigenous human populations of Europe, Asia Minor/Caucasus, and parts of North Africa, the Horn of Africa, West Asia, Central Asia, and South Asia. Historically, the term has been used to describe the entire population of these regions, without regard necessarily to skin tone. In classification Europeans are considered a sub-branch of Caucasian. Only people who think white means a WASP have used the term to only cover the Nordic and Nordic looking populations. I find this more common among Americans, but you are well read so I don't understand why you are arguing their mis-guided point.

You see skin tone has very little to do with race, bone structure is a far more important indicator of race.

There are a number of Armenians that are of light complextion, including some of my relatives, I don't think their complextion makes them anymore or less Armenian than those with darker complextions but to paintbrush all Armenians as looking like the girl above is a bit too much.
                And to claim they look like Goldylocks is another init? Also I told you cranial anthropometry since the start, and haplogroups, I pointed out the misnomer of the term caucasoid your friend seems to think Middle Eastern differs from Caucasoid, this is not so.

In fact, anyone not Negroid or Mongoloid can be counted as Caucasoid or partially Caucasoid, so it goes back to my point, you say it's better if it's a Caucasian, I say again, what is a Caucasian according to your opinion then, also do you think it's going to help Armenians if they intermarry with Germans and look identical to your average Berliner? You don't seem to mind that, you don't seem to mind that most assimilated Armos are mixed with Europeans if they mix and they are the ones who assimilate usually, in America most assimilated Armos if they are mixed married some WASP, in Poland the Armenian community diminished due to marriage with white Poles? So tell me why that's better than an African, and what's so bad if someone is half Armenian and half another race but fights for their nation?

Comment

Did I ever make that claim? Middle Eastern is a political term, there are a number of different types of people there, including Negroids, but on average the people of the Near East are Caucasoid. I was never arguing this point, just like I never said Armenians look like the English, or Armenians aren't closely related to the Persians. I hope you didn't deliberately misconstrue what I wrote.

Don't forget the Australoids

My definitions of 'Caucasian' is the same as the one provided above, which obviously doesn't include Haitians, the African ones, which is where this whole thing started from. The reason I say it is better if an Armenian marries a Caucasian is not only related to racial reasons but cultural, lingustic and religious as well.

Do you think the average Armenian has more in common with a ethnic Slovak or some Hutu tribesman from Rwanda? One has to look at this holistically.
                  No, I don't think it is going to help Armenians to marry non Armenians, regardless of race or ethnic group the ideal has been and always should be for Armenians to marry one another, as it should be with other ethnic groups, but in the case of Armenians with a population of less than 12 million this is more important.

You are making an assumption that I don't seem to mind that Armenians in the Diaspora are mixing with non-Armenians, I do mind. If any mixing is gonna happen I would at least want it to occur in Armenia so the kids can grow up Armenian, culturally at least, which is unlikely outside of Armenia. I take an Armenians patriotism more seriously and respect it more than if both their parents are Armenian or not, again don't make assumptions about me and then add them to your argument. I am not the subject of this debate.

My central concern is that Armenians are few and therefore should strive to preserve their unique culture and heritage instead of succombing to the bastardization of ethnicity, culture, religion, values, and everything else sacred to humanity, which the elite would love to eradicate and replace with the mtv mass 'culture'. When you don't respect your national survival and allow foreign interests to infect the host society, this is what happens.

Again, I want to stress that race is just one aspect of this, I try to look at it from a systemic prespective, everything is inter-related.
                  Last edited by Armanen; 02-02-2010, 07:20 PM.

Comment

"If any mixing is gonna happen I would at least want it to occur in Armenia so the kids can grow up Armenian, culturally at least, which is unlikely outside of Armenia."
                    That is exactly what i said earlier. It is why i emphasize Armenia so much and the diaspora connecting with it. Culture is what your identity is really about. Race and religion are secondary. Culture precedes religion and outlasts racial traits. We armenians were once peagan-now we are christians and tomorow we may be something else. Racialy we used to be blue eyed but now we are dark eyed. These facts explain very clearly that culture is the prevailing theme here above religion and race. It is your culture that gives you your identity not anything else (unless your a religious nutt i guess). So when they say can a persian man say he is now a armenian? The answer is yes as long he feels close to the armenian culture. If persians, russians or blacks move and live in armenia and become a part of her culture then they will indeed become armenians. Accepting people into your culture enriches and strengthens it.
                    Hayastan or Bust.

Comment

Originally posted by Haykakan View Post
                      "If any mixing is gonna happen I would at least want it to occur in Armenia so the kids can grow up Armenian, culturally at least, which is unlikely outside of Armenia."
                      That is exactly what i said earlier. It is why i emphasize Armenia so much and the diaspora connecting with it. Culture is what your identity is really about. Race and religion are secondary. Culture precedes religion and outlasts racial traits. We armenians were once peagan-now we are christians and tomorow we may be something else. Racialy we used to be blue eyed but now we are dark eyed. These facts explain very clearly that culture is the prevailing theme here above religion and race. It is your culture that gives you your identity not anything else (unless your a religious nutt i guess). So when they say can a persian man say he is now a armenian? The answer is yes as long he feels close to the armenian culture. If persians, russians or blacks move and live in armenia and become a part of her culture then they will indeed become armenians. Accepting people into your culture enriches and strengthens it.
                      Armenians are vulnerable, that influx of foreigners into Armenia will be disastrous. You see what happens to Armenians in America (I don't need to remind you) well it will start happening in Armenia, and you'll be seeing Armenian women falling at the feet of black drug addicts in Yerevan. The only reason a foreigner will come to Armenia is to take away the women and sleep with them as much as they can. If they want to go to a country for better life, out of all the countries why the hell would they choose Armenia?

I've always advocating bringing the Armenian Church closer to Governmental affairs and establishing certain ground rules on social aspects (e.g. it be against the law to have sex before marriage). That is only way Armenians will be not decimated and the already damaged integrity of our people will be damaged less.
                      Մեկ Ազգ, Մեկ Մշակույթ
                      ---
                      "Western Assimilation is the greatest threat to the Armenian nation since the Armenian Genocide."

Comment

Working...
                      X