Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Inter Racial Armenians-Blacks Families: (Small?) Bridges To The Important Black World

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Inter Racial Armenians-Blacks Families: (Small?) Bridges To The Important Black W

Originally posted by Haykakan View Post
    How is it working exactly? Once again your display your distinct ability of coming up with bad examples and this time its really lame because there is no punchline. Like i used to atleast laughf at the stuff you write.
    How can a person with African roots ever be Armenian... he hasn't lived through our history! He can walk the walk and talk the talk but that's about as close to Armenian he can ever be. He hasn't walked in our shoes. Reminds me of Armenians acting ghetto when they never lived in the slums or experienced extreme poverty.
    "Nobody can give you freedom. Nobody can give you equality or justice or anything. If you're a man, you take it." ~Malcolm X

Comment

• Re: Inter Racial Armenians-Blacks Families: (Small?) Bridges To The Important Black W

Originally posted by KanadaHye View Post
      How can a person with African roots ever be Armenian... he hasn't lived through our history! He can walk the walk and talk the talk but that's about as close to Armenian he can ever be. He hasn't walked in our shoes. Reminds me of Armenians acting ghetto when they never lived in the slums or experienced extreme poverty.
      Dear Kanadahye please forgive my ignorence, i had no idea that you were 4,000 yearsold and lived through our history. Perhaps if you have a spair pair of really old shoes you could let that poor black guy from the ghetto walk in them.
      Hayastan or Bust.

Comment

Dear Kanadahye please forgive my ignorence, i had no idea that you were 4,000 yearsold and lived through our history. Perhaps if you have a spair pair of really old shoes you could let that poor black guy from the ghetto walk in them.
        Have you already forgotten the Yoga picture?
        Last edited by KanadaHye; 02-04-2010, 09:36 AM.
        "Nobody can give you freedom. Nobody can give you equality or justice or anything. If you're a man, you take it." ~Malcolm X

Comment

Originally posted by KanadaHye View Post
          Have you already forgotten the Yoga picture?
          Nah man i just didnt realize it was you lol. You actually look ok for being 4,000.
          Hayastan or Bust.

Comment

It is your heart that make one an Armenian, not just culture and your blood. You have to feel it inside.
            B0zkurt Hunter

Comment

Originally posted by Pedro Xaramillo View Post
              Check Mayan astronomy, it was ahead of even that of the near east, my point is not to lump caucasians together, it's to point out that Swedes are about as similar to you as you are to Tamils, in fact less as Tamils share closer DNA markers and more similar cranial anthropometry, who are btw a Dravidian people. The point I am making is, saying it's better a Swede than an African is senseless as you yourself said they have little in common more than Christianity, same goes for Ethiopians.

I do not claim there is no such thing as race, although it has no bearing on ability, thought or behaviour as we mapped the human genome and these have no factors to it. My point with you is, people who claim Africans will destroy Armenia are people idiotic, directly put, they won't do so anymore than Germans, xxxs or for that matter Russians, who have done a great job of Russianizing Armenia already.

Your fault is you lump Europeans with Caucasians and you don't see this was more done out of politics than anything else, as to Egyptians and Amerinds, based on what accounts? Step Pyramids doesn't mean Egyptian involvement, and as to cranial features, we resembles near easterners with certain features (High cheekbones, large hooked nose, black hair and thick eyebrows) so it's not indicative of anything, for that matter genetics, we are closer to Caucasoids, than to Mongoloids as we do not descended from the NO haplogroup, but P which is the forebear of R (some European and Middle Eastern) and Q (Native American is Q3 and found in low rate in India and the Caucasus, Q5 is the Indian one).

I'm not denying the Near East is the cradle of human history, what I am saying is that you can't compare Europeans to people from the Middle East anymore you can Turks to Chinese, in fact due to the proximity there have been mass intermixing of races and racial groups. So, who cares if three Africans enter Yerevan on business, and if there is a half African, if he is willing to give his life for Armenia or Artsakh, is it so bad, is it not better than the Armo in Glendale who is assimilated (not all are, but a quick example)?

LOL! Tamils are NOT in anyway, shape or form, closer to Armenians than Swedes. There was one person saying africans will destory Armenia. I don't see any rush of foreigners wanting to move into Armenia. But I would rather have Armenian immigrants or at least some immigrants with a culture close to ours. Africans don't fall into either category. Sorry Pedro, but it was you who kept lumping Europeans as the only Caucasians by constantly bringing them up. The IE population of Europe, the vast majority, came from the Near East, so they are related to Armenians, and Persians, and all other IE people who do not reside in Europe. Africians didn't come from the the Near East, unless Noah's story is true Regardless whatever similarities we have with Caucasians and Negroids, we, Armenians, have more with Caucasians.

Again, I will say that I care more about an Armenian's patriotic beliefs and acts than if he is 100% Armenian. The idle, as I have been saying, is for Armenians to marry Armenians.
              For the first time in more than 600 years, Armenia is free and independent, and we are therefore obligated
              to place our national interests ahead of our personal gains or aspirations.

http://www.armenianhighland.com/main.html

Comment

Armanen you dont seem to realize that the fact that we are now genetically the same as the persians and even the turcks means that the racial distinctions are gone and the only real differences are cutlural. This fact alone destroys pretty much your whole argument. Even the small genetic differenced that do occure among us and lets say blacks or chinese are irrelavent, they hardly ever translate into anything of significance and even on the rare occasion when they do, the cultural(environmental) factors far outweigh them. You can dwell on differences if you like and pretent that your geneticaly superior but its just a load of crap. Sure our culture was more advanced then that of many others for a long time but you dont realize that the difference was not because of race-genetics. A black guy can be more armenian then you because being armenian is a cultural thing not as you think in racial terms. There are whole villeges in hayastan that had turckish populations and were converted culturaly, the people are the same they did not leave, they intermarried with armenians and are now armenian. This has happened for many generations going both ways some armenians became turcks and some turcks became armenians. The same with persians. As much as you and tigran want to believe that our genes are somehow pure and better and superioe and special and holly.... it just is not true. What makes us different is our culture not our race.
                We never had racial distinctions with persians, we had ethnic ones. With turks, most are now 'converted' Armenians, Greeks, Assyrians, Arabs, Serbs, Bulgarians, etc. They have about as much central asian/turkic blood as tony blair does.

And no, a black or any non Armenian can never be more Armenian than an ethnic Armenian. One can't pick what ethnicity they are, they can't change their bloodline. What they can be though is a patriotic Armenian of foreign descent who happens to act, talk, and walk like an Armenian, but they can never BE an ethnic Armenian. I would welcome people like this, but I can count people like this one one, maybe two, hands.

What villages are you referring to? And if this is true, why did so many azeri turks leave Armenia during the Artsakh Independence War? According to you they should have been assimilated by 1991. The assimilation has tended to be forced and one sided. Guess to who's favor it's been...NOT OURS!
                The only turkic peoples we assimilated were the Bulgars, and that was in 7th century AD.

And I strongly believe that nature has just as much of an influence as does nurture. Hence why gifted people tend to have gifted offspring.
                For the first time in more than 600 years, Armenia is free and independent, and we are therefore obligated
                to place our national interests ahead of our personal gains or aspirations.

http://www.armenianhighland.com/main.html

Comment

You have much to learn about biology and genetics and appearently history to. When i was a young boy my parents moved from Yerevan to Aziz Bekov, a small city/town surrounded by beutifull nature. My father was a surgeon and my mom a internest and we lived pretty happily there untill my uncle invited us to the usa. As that towns name sugggests it has a nonarmenian influence and many of its residents had mixed backgrounds. That towns name has been changed to a armenian name now and it is a excellent example of what i am talking about. You can believe whatever you want but the fact that your beliefs dont translate to reality means that your beliefs are false beliefs but then again that fact doesnt seem stop people.
                  Hayastan or Bust.

Comment

You have much to learn about biology and genetics and appearently history to. When i was a young boy my parents moved from Yerevan to Aziz Bekov, a small city/town surrounded by beutifull nature. My father was a surgeon and my mom a internest and we lived pretty happily there untill my uncle invited us to the usa. As that towns name sugggests it has a nonarmenian influence and many of its residents had mixed backgrounds. That towns name has been changed to a armenian name now and it is a excellent example of what i am talking about. You can believe whatever you want but the fact that your beliefs dont translate to reality means that your beliefs are false beliefs but then again that fact doesnt seem stop people.
                    Name sounds "Azeri".... what did it get renamed to?
                    Last edited by KanadaHye; 02-04-2010, 06:41 PM. Reason: forgot the quotes around "AZERI"

Comment

Originally posted by Armanen View Post
                      We never had racial distinctions with persians, we had ethnic ones. With turks, most are now 'converted' Armenians, Greeks, Assyrians, Arabs, Serbs, Bulgarians, etc. They have about as much central asian/turkic blood as tony blair does.

And no, a black or any non Armenian can never be more Armenian than an ethnic Armenian. One can't pick what ethnicity they are, they can't change their bloodline. What they can be though is a patriotic Armenian of foreign descent who happens to act, talk, and walk like an Armenian, but they can never BE an ethnic Armenian. I would welcome people like this, but I can count people like this one one, maybe two, hands.....
                      This sums it up......Tony Blair. lol
                      B0zkurt Hunter

Comment

Working...
                      X