Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Armenia stands today because of Iran?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Armenia stands today because of Iran?

Originally posted by Parskahay View Post
    its racism.if someone wants to be armenian he already is if he accepts our culture then we must accept him.specially if he is a neighbor having the same race with us genetically
    so you hate all half armenians in russia? cause there are a lot of them in there

i dont know if you have seen Tehran or not and how peacefully armenians and persians live together,marry together and in most of them armenians boys marry persian girls.so its not the fcuk you were talking about.i personally find persian gilrs hot.so do you like them to act like you and be raciest and kick you out of their country?
    well, I would not go around corrupting their people and society there. I would have some decency. Plus, Persian women rarely marry outside of their religion or race. So very rarely is it that Armenian men marry that way.
    Մեկ Ազգ, Մեկ Մշակույթ
    ---
    "Western Assimilation is the greatest threat to the Armenian nation since the Armenian Genocide."

Comment

I do not agree with ‘we are all humans first’ and everything else second. I would love to think that way, but history has shown we can not live in peace like that. If we want an independent country, if we want to exist in the future, we can not live with that mentality. I am an Armenian, something what makes me proud. We have different norms and values.

I am not against half-Armenians, I sketch the best situation, that is that it would be the best thing if in our culture, we would prefer to marry Armenians and we would strive for that. Of course there will be exceptions, but if we were ‘totally’ free and everything was accepted, it would no longer be an exception but a common thing (we are also in a different situation compared to other countries in the world, if 10-20 million Armenians lived in Armenia today and Armenia was in no danger of extinction, I would not mind if in the Armenian Diaspora everyone married muslims, non-Armenians, negros, but the situation now is that we have an enormous population shortage and we need all the Armenians we can preserve).

Again, I am against the ‘racist’ word. I find the Republic of Armenia more important than individuals. Also, what I pointed, assimilation is on the rise in Iran, we did not see mixed-marriages ten, twenty years ago but it is now more common, and believe me the Armenian community will within decades stop to exist.

You can like it, but it remains a fact that we are losing our Armenian identity (maintained for four hundred years) because people like ‘hot Iranian girls and boys’ and ‘we are all one, human’ principle.

We must have our own Armenian system, and not a Western fake ‘democracy’ system, something like Singapore has.
      Last edited by Tigranakert; 02-03-2010, 01:38 AM.

Comment

A time ago there was a large survey about the Armenian community in the Netherlands. Of the old generation, about 25% married a non-Armenian. With the new generation, this would be about 50%, and in the generation to come, more than presumably 50%.
        Last edited by Tigranakert; 02-03-2010, 01:50 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mos View Post
          well, I would not go around corrupting their people and society there. I would have some decency. Plus, Persian women rarely marry outside of their religion or race. So very rarely is it that Armenian men marry that way.
          majority of Tehran have changed in this decade.they dont have raciest and religious ideas anymore.you can see that in the protests
          btw i dont like iranians.its the Persians we are talking about.people in iran who speak farsi.cause they are more trustworthy than anyone in iran
          its the beliefs that make the nations not their genetic race.if a persian man marries an armenian woman and via versa and this couple come and live in armenia and they raise 2-3 children who learn armenian and learn our culture and also grow up and marry in armenia that would really help to increasing our population.the couple and their children are ARMENIAN not because of their race because they want to be armenian

Comment

go and see this thread.how persians recognize the armenian genocide and they helped me and 2 of my friends to create a website about armenian genocide and also translate it to Farsi so all iranians can understand it

Comment

You are talking about individuel (rare) cases. Also, an Iranian (muslim) could marry an Armenian women, forcing her to forget her Armenian identity and demand that she must wear a veil.

If you marry a non-Armenian, chances will be big you or your children will assimilate and end up forgetting their Armenian heritage.

We must strive to prevent assimilation. The j-e-w-s have found a very good solution to this, they have their own religion. Armenians assimilate much faster because we tend to say ''they are Christian too, they are a human too'', whereas j-e-w-s have just one religion, one country.

Perfect!

Parskahay, we do not need the help of Iranians to help our Armenian women to get pregnant. We can have economic/political relationships, but mixing our cultures is not a good idea, and never will be.
              Last edited by Tigranakert; 02-03-2010, 05:27 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Tigranakert View Post

Parskahay, we do not need the help of Iranians to help our Armenian women to get pregnant. We can have economic/political relationships, but mixing our cultures is not a good idea, and never will be.
                Yeah... there are plenty of willing and able Armenian men for that role
                P.S. Most people don't see just how important it is to have common cultures until there is a child in the picture.

Originally posted by Pedro Xaramillo View Post
                Curtailing individual freedoms by way of imposing limitations based on what a person may or may not do, and enforcing individual freedom of association, is one step away from saying that the nation should have one government, one party, one fuhrer who should decide who may do what. Similarly Capitalism is eating at Armenia, ask the average Armenian how great pay is living in Yerevan where bosses can delay payments for weeks due to the greatness of Western Economic Freedom.

Bottom line is, when it affects society as a whole in areas of trade, security, etc. then it's the state's right to interfere, in a person's private life unless they are doing grievious mental, or physical harm to themselves or others, the government's gotta f**k off
                Which government isn't involved in a person's private life?!? Marriage certificate is a LEGAL document. The courts pretty much control every aspect of a person's life. Birth certificate... LEGAL document. Death certificate... LEGAL document. Passport.. LEGAL document.
                "Nobody can give you freedom. Nobody can give you equality or justice or anything. If you're a man, you take it." ~Malcolm X

Comment

Tigran there you go again with your glaring contradictions. We need to keep persian influence out but by all means lets copy the racist-narcistic xxxish influence. You gotta be kidding me. Have you guys ever considered for a moment that the reason armenian girls pick others instead of you is because your racist hypocrits? The xxxs were involved in our own destruction while Iran has been a great help to us yet you villify Iran and prop up the one trying to kill you.
                  Hayastan or Bust.

Comment

Originally posted by Haykakan View Post
                    Tigran there you go again with your glaring contradictions. We need to keep persian influence out but by all means lets copy the racist-narcistic xxxish influence. You gotta be kidding me. Have you guys ever considered for a moment that the reason armenian girls pick others instead of you is because your racist hypocrits? The xxxs were involved in our own destruction while Iran has been a great help to us yet you villify Iran and prop up the one trying to kill you.
                    No, it's because many of the girls are influenced by pop culture which distinctly promotes the opposite of Armenian culture. They aren't villiying Iran, they are saying that many Iranians that come to Armenia are like Americans that go to Cancun. Good for the economy but bad for the local culture.
                    "Nobody can give you freedom. Nobody can give you equality or justice or anything. If you're a man, you take it." ~Malcolm X

Comment

Originally posted by Haykakan View Post
                      I do not say we must copy the j-e-w-i-s-h influence, I just mention the way they are preventing their culture/ideology/norms/values to fall apart, just as I mentioned the Singaporian system.

Armenian girls (or boys) pick others because they are influenced by the Western culture, which KanadaHye mentioned is totally opposite of our Armenian culture.

If Armenia had a population of over 20 million, we would not have a population shortage and would not have to worry about assimilation, but if you like it or not, we are in a difficult situation not comparable to other countries.

Assimilation is one of thé greatest threats today for us Armenians.

By the way, I am not only against ''Persian social influence'' but also against too much Western (pop) influence.
                      Last edited by Tigranakert; 02-03-2010, 08:16 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X