Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Kurds are enemy or friend?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Kurds are enemy or friend?

Originally posted by Eddo211 View Post
    This is the Turkish attempt to tie their genes to the region by showing mixing with what they advertise as “Aboriginal Anatolians” Armenians.
    Um this research was done in Hayastan by armenian scientists without turckish funding. Your conspiracy theory is a stretch to say the least. Again i present proof what do you racists present, other then blind hatred?
    Hayastan or Bust.

Comment

Originally posted by Haykakan View Post
      Um this research was done in Hayastan by armenian scientists without turckish funding. Your conspiracy theory is a stretch to say the least. Again i present proof what do you racists present, other then blind hatred?
      You underestimate the level of the enemies racism………..they also eat liberalism for breakfast.

You posted a Turkish source as proof and if you scroll down you can also read what some of the Turks are saying in there. Also, I am not making up what I said; I have heard them bring it up many times.

BTW, One of the Turks best arguments that works in their favor when directed at westerners is that “Armenians to us were just like the Aboriginal Australian or American Indians to you.” Do you believe in that?

Your anti semitism screams of racism and you call me a racist? or maybe you just have selective racism. Whatever.
      B0zkurt Hunter

Comment

Originally posted by Eddo211 View Post
        You underestimate the level of the enemies racism………..they also eat liberalism for breakfast.

You posted a Turkish source as proof and if you scroll down you can also read what some of the Turks are saying in there. Also, I am not making up what I said; I have heard them bring it up many times.

BTW, One of the Turks best arguments that works in their favor when directed at westerners is that “Armenians to us were just like the Aboriginal Australian or American Indians to you.” Do you believe in that?

Your anti semitism screams of racism and you call me a racist? or maybe you just have selective racism. Whatever.
        It is not whatever eddo. My rants regarding zionism is not racism because i am not saying saying xxxs are inherintly bad people. It is the narcistic nature of their culture and religion i critisize. I dont say things like every xxx is a bad xxx or a good turck is a dead turck exactly because i am not racist. There are many studies done that have nothing to do with turcky, they are genetic science research and they come up with the same stuff. Some populations inside armenia are more geneticaly diverse from fellow armenians then most armenians are from turcks. I can critisize zionism and turckish nationalism without being racist because i am criticising ideas not peoples physical makeup. You should not base your outlook on life on what other people are saying-look for yourself, use your head and figure it out. I have given numerous samples of villages being converted back and forth, people on both sides assimilating into the others culture, and even genetic evidence but hate blinds people to it all and all you can dwell on is the hate since there is nothing else there to justify the way you feel. Hate puts blinders on people and it closes off much of what there is about the world. It is ok to say i hate how the turckish government is denying the genocide but it is not ok to say i hate all turcks.
        Hayastan or Bust.

Comment

The only negative effect they had on me is a drain on my taxes and the lack of peace. I have explained how the bloodties you speak of never were bloodties at all to begin with. Go study genetics and history and you will understand. Culture is not dependent on blood in any way, anyone can belong to a culture regardless of their blood. This is not a recent development, intermingeling has been happening since the beginning of time. It is not america nor the zionists that tell me this it is common sence /research/understanding that tell these things to anyone who will get their head out of their own ass and look around. The only futile exercise is racism.

Who do you think Armenian culture was created by, or the other ancient cultures? Do you not think at one time there was an ethnic group, having blood ties that created the culture? I think you should study basic ancient history, and stop with the insults, anyone can do that.

The reason there are more differencies within one group of people, say Armenians, when comparing them to another group, say Swedes, is because people in each ethnicity tend to inter marry so it is best if the genes aren't too close otherwise risk of birth defects increases. This is not proof that there is no such thing as ethnicity.

And fyi, many joos and non joos would find your comments about their religion quite offensive and racist, regardless of how you try to present it.

As far as the study you posted, so what is your point? Of course Armenians are going to have common genes with turks, what do you expect after 600 years of turkish rule? The inter-mixing was due mainly to rape, not choice.
          Last edited by Armanen; 02-07-2010, 02:35 PM.
          For the first time in more than 600 years, Armenia is free and independent, and we are therefore obligated
          to place our national interests ahead of our personal gains or aspirations.

http://www.armenianhighland.com/main.html

Comment

Originally posted by Armanen View Post
            Who do you think Armenian culture was created by, or the other ancient cultures? Do you not think at one time there was an ethnic group, having blood ties that created the culture? I think you should study basic ancient history, and stop with the insults, anyone can do that.

The reason there are more differencies within one group of people, say Armenians, when comparing them to another group, say Swedes, is because people in each ethnicity tend to inter marry so it is best if the genes aren't too close otherwise risk of birth defects increases. This is not proof that there is no such thing as ethnicity.

And fyi, many joos and non joos would find your comments about their religion quite offensive and racist, regardless of how you try to present it.

As far as the study you posted, so what is your point? Of course Armenians are going to have common genes with turks, what do you expect after 600 years of turkish rule? The inter-mixing was due mainly to rape, not choice.
            If the facts offend people then so be it. I do not shy away from reality and paint the world a rosie collor or in red blue orange collors either. Studying basic ancient history will also tell you stories of the exact same thing. The intermixing back then was among other people. Instead of turcks there were meads or assyrians or greeks...You constantly contradict yourself-first you say there was no intermixing then you say of course there was. Finely rape is definetly not how most intermixing happened, people who live as neighbors will interbreed willfully. Rape definetly happened but very few of them resulted in a pregnency especialy if you consider that many of the victims were killed after being raped. It is funny when i prove you wrong you come back with "What is your point?" Well my point is your wrong in your assessments that certain people cannot be considered Armenian because of their "race". Anyone can be Armenian because it is a culture not some blood brotherhood club.
            Hayastan or Bust.

Comment

If the facts offend people then so be it. I do not shy away from reality and paint the world a rosie collor or in red blue orange collors either. Studying basic ancient history will also tell you stories of the exact same thing. The intermixing back then was among other people. Instead of turcks there were meads or assyrians or greeks...You constantly contradict yourself-first you say there was no intermixing then you say of course there was. Finely rape is definetly not how most intermixing happened, people who live as neighbors will interbreed willfully. Rape definetly happened but very few of them resulted in a pregnency especialy if you consider that many of the victims were killed after being raped. It is funny when i prove you wrong you come back with "What is your point?" Well my point is your wrong in your assessments that certain people cannot be considered Armenian because of their "race". Anyone can be Armenian because it is a culture not some blood brotherhood club.
              I didn't contradict myself, it is just proving useless to try to convince someone who has whole heartedly ate up the neo-liberal, and elite sponsered theories that there are no races, we are all one, etc. In the beginning of history culture was made by a group of people who shared not only lingustic ties, but also blood ties. This is less common in our times since we have much more interaction, and all the dominant cultures have been in place for some time. Now, there is something called mtv culture, which is purely artificial, with the goal of making people even more willfully ignorant, uber consumerist, and immoral.

People who live together will intermarry regularly? Really? Is this why we have had an Armenian community in Iran for 400 years, or how about the joos of Europe living there since the Dark Ages? Assimilation happens over time, sure, but if the two peoples have more similarties than assimilation will occur even quicker, such as the Armenians who assimilated into Polish, and lesser exten, Swedish culture in the 1600s and 1700s.

And by ancient history, I am talking about the dawn of civilization, circa 4000 BC and before. Just because intermixing occured in the classical period, middle ages, pre modern, and modern period, doesn't mean that at one time there wasn't a purly Armenic bloodtype. This is not something unique to Armenians but to all ethnic groups.

One more time, Armenian is an ethnicity, one can't choose to be an ethnic Armenian, just as one can't choose to be ethnic Japanese. You are either born to that ethnicity or not. Is this really that hard for you to understand?

Calling someone pig-headed or clown, or whatever colorful words you like to use, isn't a fact, it is an opinion, and a childish one at that. But what else could one expect?
              For the first time in more than 600 years, Armenia is free and independent, and we are therefore obligated

Comment

You know all those armenians that assimilated into turckish-iranian-whatever cultures-those people are now turcks arent they? And the same with all who assimilated into ours are called armenians now right? So explain to me how is it that a nonarmenian cannot be armenian again? If all those people in the diasporas you mention did not assimilate our population would be greater then 100million todaybut hey i bet your not to good at math either. Intermixing has always occured - so long as people were within physical reach of each other they screwd and had offsprings. You can pretend that in ancient times only a armenian woman would get a armenian man excited and visversa but that theory is as full of hot air as all your other ones.
                Hayastan or Bust.

Comment

You know all those armenians that assimilated into turckish-iranian-whatever cultures-those people are now turcks arent they? And the same with all who assimilated into ours are called armenians now right? So explain to me how is it that a nonarmenian cannot be armenian again? If all those people in the diasporas you mention did not assimilate our population would be greater then 100million todaybut hey i bet your not to good at math either. Intermixing has always occured - so long as people were within physical reach of each other they screwd and had offsprings. You can pretend that in ancient times only a armenian woman would get a armenian man excited and visversa but that theory is as full of hot air as all your other ones.

You really misunderstood me. Someone, maybe you or Pedro, had said anyone can be an Armenian and we should accept them. I said, well they can act, talk, and walk like an Armenian, but ethnically the said individual can't ever be Armenian. If he marries an Armenian, and thie offspring do too, then of course assimilation has occured and these offspring and their kin will be Armenians. For example, Pushkin's great grandpa was an African, he was Peter the Great's slave, who was given his freedom and a hereditory title. He married a Russian, and so did their offspring thus today Pushkin is known as a Russian, not as an African.

And these theories are not mine, they are theories that people in the field with far more knowledge than you, me, or anyone else on the forum has on the issue, but you can continue to wallow in your liberal theories. I can take comfort in the fact that most Armenians, especially in the Homeland, do not think as you do on this issue.

Comment

Originally posted by Armanen View Post
                    You really misunderstood me. Someone, maybe you or Pedro, had said anyone can be an Armenian and we should accept them. I said, well they can act, talk, and walk like an Armenian, but ethnically the said individual can't ever be Armenian. If he marries an Armenian, and thie offspring do too, then of course assimilation has occured and these offspring and their kin will be Armenians. For example, Pushkin's great grandpa was an African, he was Peter the Great's slave, who was given his freedom and a hereditory title. He married a Russian, and so did their offspring thus today Pushkin is known as a Russian, not as an African.

And these theories are not mine, they are theories that people in the field with far more knowledge than you, me, or anyone else on the forum has on the issue, but you can continue to wallow in your liberal theories. I can take comfort in the fact that most Armenians, especially in the Homeland, do not think as you do on this issue.
                    Things change and so do people-a lot faster then you think. That black guy who married a russian and eventualy produced one of the greatest literary figures on earth could not have done the same had it been for racists like you who claim the whole armenian nation would be destroyed if a few blacks married armenians. Why not intermarry in hayastan and produce the next pushkin there instead of looking for that all to fictional purebloodline that never even existed. Armenia is way too homogenious for its own good some diversity will be very healthy for it. I have seen black people speak-sing-act more armenian then most who were born armenian. They may have darker skin but yes Armanen-a blackman can indeed be Armenian or russian or anything else because its all about culture and nothing else.
                    Hayastan or Bust.

Comment

Things change and so do people-a lot faster then you think. That black guy who married a russian and eventualy produced one of the greatest literary figures on earth could not have done the same had it been for racists like you who claim the whole armenian nation would be destroyed if a few blacks married armenians. Why not intermarry in hayastan and produce the next pushkin there instead of looking for that all to fictional purebloodline that never even existed. Armenia is way too homogenious for its own good some diversity will be very healthy for it. I have seen black people speak-sing-act more armenian then most who were born armenian. They may have darker skin but yes Armanen-a blackman can indeed be Armenian or russian or anything else because its all about culture and nothing else.
                      I never claimed such things, but it seems I am arguing with a child who can't grasp simple concepts and resorts to name calling. I've said what needed to be said, so for those really interested in what I think, rather than what they think I do, re read by posts.

Like I said, thank God, that we don't have more people with your mindset in Armenia.

Comment

Working...
                      X