Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Kurds are enemy or friend?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Kurds are enemy or friend?

Originally posted by KanadaHye View Post
    You are also denying yourself knowledge of your roots by disregarding where the blood in your veins came from. The reason that video was posted was so those lost Armenians can be made aware of their roots.

If you had the power to rewind time and see just how many marriages occured so you could be here today, how much of the history you believe to be true would actually be true?
    As i have been explaining the blood in your veins comes from many different places and people. It is not their blood these people would be trying to get closer to (which by now is way more turckish then armenian) but it is their lost culture. If you had the power to rewind time you would actually see how much more racist people like muckuch are compared to the people of long ago, you would also see that a womens place was not only the kitchen as some ignorent people suggest.
    Hayastan or Bust.

Comment

Originally posted by Haykakan View Post
      As i have been explaining the blood in your veins comes from many different places and people. It is not their blood these people would be trying to get closer to (which by now is way more turckish then armenian) but it is their lost culture. If you had the power to rewind time you would actually see how much more racist people like muckuch are compared to the people of long ago, you would also see that a womens place was not only the kitchen as some ignorent people suggest.
      Damn... you've got to stop watching American programming. The Hryas are eating away at your brain. Their lost culture is where the blood in their veins came from. Unless your wife got impregnated by the mailman, your offspring carries 50% of each DNA from mother and father. First you claim the turks are armenians and now you're claiming the armenians are turks. Turkey like America was made up from nothing.

Tell you the truth, I'm not sure why most people have kitchens. Perhaps they need a fridge to store yesterday's takeout. Most chefs are men... especially in a restaurant environment. If you can't take the heat, get out of the kitchen.
      Last edited by KanadaHye; 02-05-2010, 10:20 AM.
      "Nobody can give you freedom. Nobody can give you equality or justice or anything. If you're a man, you take it." ~Malcolm X

Comment

I just watch fishing shows not even that lately. I did go see Avatar though and it was great. I am sure you have read my previous posts so you know hryas are not eating away at my brain, my taxes is another story though. The people in question were converted many generations ago and each time they mated with a turck their dna(blood) became more turck. Bloodwise they are more turck then armenian but again we might be more armenian but our blood has everything in it including kurd,turck,persian.greek,assyrian, arabic... As i mentioned the culture is not the same as blood you can be carrying mostly turckish dna yet you can be the best armenian ever just like those carrying armeniand dna are model turcks. Culture is made up of history, languadge, art, music.. Thats why when people ask can a black guy be armenian-the answer is yes. Turckey was not made up from nothing, it was made up of stolen lands, homes, money, farms and a lot of blood-like America.
        I have a kitchen and love it, i clean my fish there and my wife cooks it(i showed her how). My wife didnt know how to cook when we were married but now she is a great cook plus she is a wonderfull mother and the dean of science at a local college. I dont need clowns who arent even married to tell me what women can or cannot do, i already know.
        Hayastan or Bust.

Comment

I just watch fishing shows not even that lately. I did go see Avatar though and it was great. I am sure you have read my previous posts so you know hryas are not eating away at my brain, my taxes is another story though. The people in question were converted many generations ago and each time they mated with a turck their dna(blood) became more turck. Bloodwise they are more turck then armenian but again we might be more armenian but our blood has everything in it including kurd,turck,persian.greek,assyrian, arabic... As i mentioned the culture is not the same as blood you can be carrying mostly turckish dna yet you can be the best armenian ever just like those carrying armeniand dna are model turcks. Culture is made up of history, languadge, art, music.. Thats why when people ask can a black guy be armenian-the answer is yes. Turckey was not made up from nothing, it was made up of stolen lands, homes, money, farms and a lot of blood-like America.
          I have a kitchen and love it, i clean my fish there and my wife cooks it(i showed her how). My wife didnt know how to cook when we were married but now she is a great cook plus she is a wonderfull mother and the dean of science at a local college. I dont need clowns who arent even married to tell me what women can or cannot do, i already know.
          In regards to programming, take the movie Transformers.... if that wasn't one government commercial for army recruitment/GM car sales then I don't know what it was. The whole good vs. evil... saving the human race, etc. It's unbelievable the power hollywood has and the money and technology they have access to.

I agree with most of your points but I'd like to make a slight modification.

It's a group of people that creates the history, language, art, music... which in turn becomes part of their culture. So someone can embrace a culture and be part of it but they didn't evolve with that culture, they just jumped on the bandwagon. Unless that black guy is a grandfather who taught his sons/daughters the culture and they in turn teach their sons/daughters the culture then he's not Armenian. There aren't many people who can claim that right today, which is why there is a threat to our very existence as a culture, a people and a nation. The Kurds are doing a better job of this than we are at the moment because they stuck around to tolerate oppression while we escaped it but are now seeing the consequences of our decisions (the decisions of our ancestors).
          "Nobody can give you freedom. Nobody can give you equality or justice or anything. If you're a man, you take it." ~Malcolm X

Comment

lets make pause .so we can talk with facts about DNA of our blood atc.lets all of us make DNA test then compare the results ...our decisions will be as cold us our statistics.

Comment

You cant compare the kurds to us atleast not in that way. Its not like we had a choice of staying or leaving, it was run or die. The kurds did not face this at the same level that we did. In addition there are way more kurds then us. As for people becoming armenian, it is a process and it involves spending time with our people and culture and taking it all in then feeling the sence of belongin to it. You do not need generations to accomplish this, it can be done within ones lifetime.
              Hayastan or Bust.

Comment

There must be a people to create a culture. Until recent history, most cultures were created by one ethnic group, which implies blood ties as well.

Do you understand this simple point, haykakan, or is it an exercise of futility to try to explain these things to you?

And for all your bashing of america, and zionists, they really have had an (negative) impact on you, have they not?
                Last edited by Armanen; 02-06-2010, 07:41 PM.
                For the first time in more than 600 years, Armenia is free and independent, and we are therefore obligated
                to place our national interests ahead of our personal gains or aspirations.

http://www.armenianhighland.com/main.html

Comment

Originally posted by Armanen View Post
                  There must be a people to create a culture. Until recent history, most cultures were created by one ethnic group, which implies blood ties as well.

Do you understand this simple point, haykakan, or is it an exercise of futility to try to explain these things to you?

And for all your bashing of america, and zionists, they really have had an (negative) impact on you, have they not?
                  The only negative effect they had on me is a drain on my taxes and the lack of peace. I have explained how the bloodties you speak of never were bloodties at all to begin with. Go study genetics and history and you will understand. Culture is not dependent on blood in any way, anyone can belong to a culture regardless of their blood. This is not a recent development, intermingeling has been happening since the beginning of time. It is not america nor the zionists that tell me this it is common sence /research/understanding that tell these things to anyone who will get their head out of their own ass and look around. The only futile exercise is racism.
                  Hayastan or Bust.

Comment

Here is some info coming out of Armenia not some western propoganda machine.
                    Hayastan or Bust.

Comment

Here is some info coming out of Armenia not some western propoganda machine.
                      http://www.hurriyetdailynews.com/n.p...sts-2009-12-24
                      This is the Turkish attempt to tie their genes to the region by showing mixing with what they advertise as “Aboriginal Anatolians” Armenians.
                      B0zkurt Hunter

Comment

Working...
                      X