Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Kurds are enemy or friend?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Kurds are enemy or friend?

Originally posted by KanadaHye View Post
    Then all I do is "pretend" to convert and obey. It's not like all of a sudden I've transformed from a truck into a robot
    What if that army of me and my men never left but instead moved in next door and kept an eye on everyone? As fake as your conversion is in your head it will become very real for your decendents.
    Hayastan or Bust.

Comment

Originally posted by Haykakan View Post
      Welcome back Mukuch. Lets see how long you can stay around this time without getting banned. We can even make this fun-maybe place bets etc.. Btw since you been gone more racists like yourself have popped up here so you will feel more at home now.
      Well baning me dosent make you less moron, dose it?
      By the way what a great (MORONIC) idea comparing Greater Armenia to Kurdistan...
      Arent you Krdakan indid!!!!
      By the way ones I asked you to define racism and how you can aply it to what i post... I do not remember you managing to do that.....

Comment

What if that army of me and my men never left but instead moved in next door and kept an eye on everyone? As fake as your conversion is in your head it will become very real for your decendents.
        Really? So Mr. I hate religion is acting prophet now. Interesting
        "Nobody can give you freedom. Nobody can give you equality or justice or anything. If you're a man, you take it." ~Malcolm X

Comment

What if i come to convert you and all your relatives with a 1000 men armed with oozies while you and your loved ones are unarmed and i say convert or die. I dought you have childeren but try to pretend that you do and that they are with you to.
          It would be a good day to die......for all of us.

Mukuch.
          If this thread goes on like this it should be moved to the comedy section.
          B0zkurt Hunter

Comment

Originally posted by Mukuch View Post
            Well baning me dosent make you less moron, dose it?
            By the way what a great (MORONIC) idea comparing Greater Armenia to Kurdistan...
            Arent you Krdakan indid!!!!
            By the way ones I asked you to define racism and how you can aply it to what i post... I do not remember you managing to do that.....
            Thats easy my friend. Most of the stuff you post are filled with hatred, insults and racism so take a pic from your numerous hatemongering posts, their all over the place.
            Hayastan or Bust.

Comment

Thats easy my friend. Most of the stuff you post are filled with hatred, insults and racism so take a pic from your numerous hatemongering posts, their all over the place.
              lol, if hating turks is racism than I am a racist....
              Well you use that word but you cant define what it is..... I doubt any one who loves that word can....
              And it is funny some one who is so popular on the forum wher the "J" word is taboo still talking of racism....

Comment

Really? So Mr. I hate religion is acting prophet now. Interesting
                No actually i am not predicting the future, i am retelling the past. The situation i described happened to many armenian towns and villages throughout history and unlike these shortsighted posters most of these towns and villages did not choose death. Watch the vid i posted, it is just one good example of what i am talking about. That example happened to many different towns and villages.
                Hayastan or Bust.

Comment

No actually i am not predicting the future, i am retelling the past. The situation i described happened to many armenian towns and villages throughout history and unlike these shortsighted posters most of these towns and villages did not choose death. Watch the vid i posted, it is just one good example of what i am talking about. That example happened to many different towns and villages.
                  My family survived in Turkey for many generations pretending to be Turks... you don't think I know this?
                  "Nobody can give you freedom. Nobody can give you equality or justice or anything. If you're a man, you take it." ~Malcolm X

Comment

Originally posted by Mukuch View Post
                    lol, if hating turks is racism than I am a racist....
                    Well you use that word but you cant define what it is..... I doubt any one who loves that word can....
                    And it is funny some one who is so popular on the forum wher the "J" word is taboo still talking of racism....
                    But Muk you and i both know you dont just hate the turck (not that thats right anyways). As for defining it-i looked it up it had Mukuch written as a alternate word with the same meaning. You also dont comprehend how one can critisize a culture or a people and their actions without being racist. There are so many things you do not comprehend and instead of trying to learn to better yourself you prefer to be the Muk that you are instead. I sincerely hoped that you would progress but...
                    Hayastan or Bust.

Comment

My family survived in Turkey for many generations pretending to be Turks... you don't think I know this?
                      Then why do you act like a child in your posts? For every family that kept its armenian heritege over generations, many more did not. Much of the race we call turck today is atleast part armenian(knowingly or unknowingly).
                      Hayastan or Bust.

Comment

Working...
                      X