Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Kurds are enemy or friend?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Kurds are enemy or friend?

I read enough of your posts to know exactly what you think and advocate. Had there been more people like me in Hayastan we would be a better, bigger nation which is based on acceptance and rational thought. People wouldnt have been pissing their pants when the whole open borders issue came up, they would look at it rationally and see it for what it is rather than the crap spewing in here. The things you advocate lead directly to racism so i am not ok with what you say and i proved many times over that your thoughts are based on wrong and misleading information. Instead of rethinking your approach to the issues you do childish things like posting a totally bias article on how detroit sucks to piss me off. I guess seeing your precious beliefs go down in flames is difficult to bear but its always a good idea to replace what does not work with something that does. BTW this was in responce to Armanen not Muk-he doesnt deserve a responce.
    Hayastan or Bust.

Comment

Originally posted by Haykakan View Post
      I read enough of your posts to know exactly what you think and advocate. Had there been more people like me in Hayastan we would be a better, bigger nation which is based on acceptance and rational thought. People wouldnt have been pissing their pants when the whole open borders issue came up, they would look at it rationally and see it for what it is rather than the crap spewing in here. The things you advocate lead directly to racism so i am not ok with what you say and i proved many times over that your thoughts are based on wrong and misleading information. Instead of rethinking your approach to the issues you do childish things like posting a totally bias article on how detroit sucks to piss me off. I guess seeing your precious beliefs go down in flames is difficult to bear but its always a good idea to replace what does not work with something that does. BTW this was in responce to Armanen not Muk-he doesnt deserve a responce.

You didn't prove anything. The only liberal here who actually had intelligent comments to make was Pedro, and even a few times he misunderstood what I was saying, but at least he was civil and didn't resort to name calling. People don't need to think like you to be for or against the Protocols. Neither, I, nor Armenian, think like you on any issue other than the Protocols.

You can come to whatever conclusion you like about the things I advocate, just as I have concluded that what you advocate will lead to the further bastardization of society on all levels, which is already well under way.

The Detroit article was sent by an Armenian friend who lived in the area, it just happened to be coincidence, don't read too much into it.
      For the first time in more than 600 years, Armenia is free and independent, and we are therefore obligated
      to place our national interests ahead of our personal gains or aspirations.

http://www.armenianhighland.com/main.html

Comment

I read enough of your posts to know exactly what you think and advocate. Had there been more people like me in Hayastan we would be a better, bigger nation which is based on acceptance and rational thought. People wouldnt have been pissing their pants when the whole open borders issue came up, they would look at it rationally and see it for what it is rather than the crap spewing in here. .......
        May God save us: Armenians in Hayastan!
        Last edited by gegev; 02-09-2010, 04:57 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Armanen View Post
          You didn't prove anything. The only liberal here who actually had intelligent comments to make was Pedro, and even a few times he misunderstood what I was saying, but at least he was civil and didn't resort to name calling. People don't need to think like you to be for or against the Protocols. Neither, I, nor Armenian, think like you on any issue other than the Protocols.

You can come to whatever conclusion you like about the things I advocate, just as I have concluded that what you advocate will lead to the further bastardization of society on all levels, which is already well under way.

The Detroit article was sent by an Armenian friend who lived in the area, it just happened to be coincidence, don't read too much into it.

I dont think you know what it is that your fighting for armanen. Your perceptions of ethnicity are based on hot air. Did you know that a western armenian has more genes in common with a turck then he does with a kharabaghtsi? If your into the ethnicity so much you should look into its definition "an ethnic quality or affiliation resulting from racial or cultural ties". notice the or part which means you can belong to a ethnik group based on culture alone. I have proven over and over that your perceptions and ideas are totally and completely wrong and now since you cant argue with me using logic you revert to smearing the town i live in and silly coments like- thank god there not many armenians like you. The thing thats funny is that i know you want a better and stronger hairenik like i do but the ideas you have do exactly the opposit. Our culture will not fade away if foreigners come to live with us in Hayastan-on the contrary it will grow faster then ever. I have seen some black people sing in armenian and they sound great the same with russian singers. How do you intend to grow our culture and country while excluding others from participating? The pushkin example was a good one and you yourself brought it up. Why cant we have a pushkin of our own? We never would if you had things your way. A handfull of blacks and persians is no cause to sound the alarm, as a matter of fact the fact that we are attracting foreigners is a good sign that we are growing economicaly and culturaly. Racism is a sure way to end all that and empty our homeland of not just foreigners but also the locals because they wont have any work in a empty economy. We have a wonderful culture that we can be very proud of and sharing it with the world is not a bad thing. By including people vs excluding them you will grow the culture-the economy-the country. Sometimes a man needs to realize that there might be a better way and hanging on to what is not working will lead to nowhere.
          Hayastan or Bust.

Comment

I dont think you know what it is that your fighting for armanen. Your perceptions of ethnicity are based on hot air. Did you know that a western armenian has more genes in common with a turck then he does with a kharabaghtsi? If your into the ethnicity so much you should look into its definition "an ethnic quality or affiliation resulting from racial or cultural ties". notice the or part which means you can belong to a ethnik group based on culture alone. I have proven over and over that your perceptions and ideas are totally and completely wrong and now since you cant argue with me using logic you revert to smearing the town i live in and silly coments like- thank god there not many armenians like you. The thing thats funny is that i know you want a better and stronger hairenik like i do but the ideas you have do exactly the opposit. Our culture will not fade away if foreigners come to live with us in Hayastan-on the contrary it will grow faster then ever. I have seen some black people sing in armenian and they sound great the same with russian singers. How do you intend to grow our culture and country while excluding others from participating? The pushkin example was a good one and you yourself brought it up. Why cant we have a pushkin of our own? We never would if you had things your way. A handfull of blacks and persians is no cause to sound the alarm, as a matter of fact the fact that we are attracting foreigners is a good sign that we are growing economicaly and culturaly. Racism is a sure way to end all that and empty our homeland of not just foreigners but also the locals because they wont have any work in a empty economy. We have a wonderful culture that we can be very proud of and sharing it with the world is not a bad thing. By including people vs excluding them you will grow the culture-the economy-the country. Sometimes a man needs to realize that there might be a better way and hanging on to what is not working will lead to nowhere.

Again, it is not a perception that ethnicty is based on blood. Just because you found some dictionary site that listed culture as well, doesn't erase this fact. Ethnicity, like race, is a taboo subject now in the u.s. thanks to liberal and elitist programs, mostly spread from universities and so called think-thanks, all of which have political and social agendas.

You can think that you proved me wrong, but all you did was give me some poppyxxxx about culture = ethncity, which is absurd. And you keep repeating that you have proven me wrong with facts, etc. when in reality you have just stated your own opinions, and based off that, claimed what I am writing is bs and resorted to name calling. This is not how debates function, it seems more like a bar room argument with you. Notice how Pedro actually brought some outside sources and didn't resort to throwing insults at those he disagreed with.

Our country will grow just fine if we can get more Armenians there to help it out, and if some foreigners want to as well great, but I first and foremost would like to see ethnic Armenians take and interest and concern for the betterment of their Homeland, not otars, regardless of where they may come from. You can re read what I said about having a 'Pushkin of our own', I am not against it, just not gung ho either fyi.

Racism is a sure way to end all that and empty our homeland of not just foreigners but also the locals because they wont have any work in a empty economy.

This is what I mean, you are giving me your opinions, and sometimes they don't even make sense, and then you claim that you have proven me wrong. Armenia is 97% Armenian, and the rest are other Caucasoid people. Therefore racism isn't the right word, but even if it were, I don't see how it would affect the growth of our economy. Japan is very protective of their culture and just because a foreigner lives there for many years, he is never considered Japanese. Yet, Japan has the 2nd largest economy in terms of GDP in the world.

Regardless, it seems as if we aren't going anywhere with this convo, so unless you have something new to add, I think we should just agree to disagree.
            For the first time in more than 600 years, Armenia is free and independent, and we are therefore obligated
            to place our national interests ahead of our personal gains or aspirations.

http://www.armenianhighland.com/main.html

Comment

Working...
            X