Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

I never hear anything about the Armenian Quarter in Jerusalem...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: I never hear anything about the Armenian Quarter in Jerusalem...

Actually, Israel one of the biggest threats to Armenia and has a more barbaric and genocidal regime than Azerbaijan. A people who know what genocide is, the horror, openly support Turkey against the recognition of the Armenian genocide. That is lower than an animal, they have no honour, and are the same as nazi Germany.
    What you forgot is the following:
    Certain Zionists or xxxs have come up with the argument that the Holocaust is "unique" which is one of the main reasons why they continue supporting the Armenian genocide deniers. Though I do not know if this is simply an "excuse" to support the Turks in this issue. Where are these Zionists now that they see the true face of Turkey?

If the xxxs think that they have a monopoly in suffering they are mistaken, especially considering the fact that contrarily to their Holocaust:

-Armenians were taken away from their historical homeland after living there for 3000 years whereas the xxxs, after the Holocaust, got their homeland where they were only a small minority for 2000 years.
    -1.5 million were killed in such a smaller area (Western Armenia) than 6 million (in Europe).
    -Armenians are still waiting for proper retribution.
    etc. etc...

Comment

because no news is good news. armenians in jerusalem have no problems with anyone and nobody has a problem with them. they consider themselves loyal israeli citizens.

btw, it is only a matter of brief time before Israel officially recognizes the Armenian Genocide.

Comment

Originally posted by gunther View Post
        because no news is good news. armenians in jerusalem have no problems with anyone and nobody has a problem with them. they consider themselves loyal israeli citizens.

btw, it is only a matter of brief time before Israel officially recognizes the Armenian Genocide.
        There was plenty of news. Like when Isreal built the fence right through Armenian Church Lands, like when xxx religious students spat on our clergy, like the armenian that was killed during the siege of the Armenian church. Most of the chritians have left jerusalem because life was becoming unbearable for anyone but the xxxs. The zionist hypocrits can keep their recognition to themselves as far as i am conserned they have already shown their true faces by denying us justice for all these years.
        Hayastan or Bust.

Comment

Originally posted by Davo88 View Post
          What you forgot is the following:
          Certain Zionists or xxxs have come up with the argument that the Holocaust is "unique" which is one of the main reasons why they continue supporting the Armenian genocide deniers. Though I do not know if this is simply an "excuse" to support the Turks in this issue. Where are these Zionists now that they see the true face of Turkey?

If the xxxs think that they have a monopoly in suffering they are mistaken, especially considering the fact that contrarily to their Holocaust:

-Armenians were taken away from their historical homeland after living there for 3000 years whereas the xxxs, after the Holocaust, got their homeland where they were only a small minority for 2000 years.
          -1.5 million were killed in such a smaller area (Western Armenia) than 6 million (in Europe).
          -Armenians are still waiting for proper retribution.
          etc. etc...

That's not how it is. Countries do whatever serves their interest at the moment. When Israel was very close with Turkey, recognizing the Armenian Genocide would have ruined ties. Now that the ties are ruined, Israel is strongly considering recognizing Armenian Genocide. So it doesn't have to do with fact that they think their Holocaust is unique. Actually, many Israelis wish for the Armenian Genocide to be recognized (and I know this from experience). So the worse the ties with Turkey are, the bigger chance our genocide will be recognized.

Some xxxish professors actuals sent letter to the PM of Israel asking for the recognition, and xxxish groups in US have vowed not to help Turkey, and may even help get Armenian Genocide passed.There's no reason, logic, moral You see it's all about self interest, that's politics.
          Մեկ Ազգ, Մեկ Մշակույթ
          ---
          "Western Assimilation is the greatest threat to the Armenian nation since the Armenian Genocide."

Comment

Originally posted by Mos View Post
            Some xxxish professors actuals sent letter to the PM of Israel asking for the recognition, and xxxish groups in US have vowed not to help Turkey, and may even help get Armenian Genocide passed.There's no reason, logic, moral You see it's all about self interest, that's politics.
            Politics is also about pretending to care when you don't and making promises and vows that you don't intend to keep. The Hyra lobby is basically saying that Armenians are in their hands and they'll use us as they see fit and push us to the side when it's convenient.
            Last edited by KanadaHye; 06-10-2010, 02:51 PM.
            "Nobody can give you freedom. Nobody can give you equality or justice or anything. If you're a man, you take it." ~Malcolm X

Comment

You can think and say what you want. The fact is that xxxs are a potent and powerful force both in America and internationally. Yes, it is important for us to have these forces on our side at the moment. I dont care what their motives are. It is of prime importance for us to have these forces on our side and finally get the Armenian Genocide the recognition it deserves. This nazi-style anti-semitism belongs on Stormfront and will get our people absolutely nowhere.
              The fact that xxxs f--ing hate Turkey right now and ties between Turkey and Israel are virtually nonexistent is a very good thing for us. Yes! we should actually encourage these developments and establish ties with them.

Politics is politics but I would ally myself with the devil if it means tearing the Turks a new one and finally getting the recognition we've been waiting for for too long.

Comment

You can think and say what you want. The fact is that xxxs are a potent and powerful force both in America and internationally. Yes, it is important for us to have these forces on our side at the moment. I dont care what their motives are. It is of prime importance for us to have these forces on our side and finally get the Armenian Genocide the recognition it deserves. This nazi-style anti-semitism belongs on Stormfront and will get our people absolutely nowhere.
                The fact that xxxs f--ing hate Turkey right now and ties between Turkey and Israel are virtually nonexistent is a very good thing for us. Yes! we should actually encourage these developments and establish ties with them.

Politics is politics but I would ally myself with the devil if it means tearing the Turks a new one and finally getting the recognition we've been waiting for for too long.
                Since when is talking against Racism and hypocracy "nazi style anti-semitism"? This is typical zionist bs! Isreal is not immune to criticism! Isreal is the one who made sure our genocide was not recognized, it is the one arming our enemy-azeris with modern weapons to be used against us, it is presently engaged in mass murder, ethnic cleansing, blockade, torture,......Isreal talking of armenian genocide recognition is as hypocritical as the turcks blaming the isrealis for ethnic cleansing. You cant criticise another for doing the same thing your doing. A nation is and will be whatever you built it on, should you ally yourself with the devile (isreal) to achieve your ends then the final result will always be tainted as isreal is today.
                Hayastan or Bust.

Comment

Gunther who's antisemitism are you talking about? It is true that many xxxs as well as Turks think that the Holocaust is unique even though the Armenian genocide was clearly a precedent...

Comment

Originally posted by Davo88 View Post
                    Gunther who's antisemitism are you talking about? It is true that many xxxs as well as Turks think that the Holocaust is unique even though the Armenian genocide was clearly a precedent...
                    Not to mention the 40 to 50 million other ethnic groups and minorities who lost their lives in WWII. Somehow they are lost in the shadows of the Holocaust.

You can kiss the devil's vorr if you think it's going to get you anywhere, but be aware that while you're kissing it, his pointy tail is already far up yours.
                    Last edited by KanadaHye; 06-11-2010, 10:07 AM.
                    "Nobody can give you freedom. Nobody can give you equality or justice or anything. If you're a man, you take it." ~Malcolm X

Comment

Originally posted by Mos View Post
                      That's not how it is. Countries do whatever serves their interest at the moment. When Israel was very close with Turkey, recognizing the Armenian Genocide would have ruined ties. Now that the ties are ruined, Israel is strongly considering recognizing Armenian Genocide. So it doesn't have to do with fact that they think their Holocaust is unique. Actually, many Israelis wish for the Armenian Genocide to be recognized (and I know this from experience). So the worse the ties with Turkey are, the bigger chance our genocide will be recognized.

Absolutely nonsense. Again, Turkey has good relations with countries who have remained neutral or even RECOGNIZED the Armenian genocide. Again, Israel did not have to support Turkey in their campaign against the Armenian genocide, but because of their nazi government they do, because they think the ''holocaust'' is unique and do not want other countries to talk about other peoples who have suffered, ''they are the ones who suffered and because of that they can do everything they want now''.

Do not forget also the j-e-w-s played a role during the Armenian genocide and the destruction of the Armenian people the last decades (as did the kurds), also in recent history they are one of the major suppliers of Azerbaijan. During the Artsakh war a lot of dirty bombs Azerbaijan used against peaceful Armenian population was Israeli-made.

They are directly responsible for killing thousands of Armenians and they do not care, as if that is not enough, they also openly deny the Armenian genocide (Turkey, Azerbaijan, Pakistan, Israel, again axis of evil).

How can you be friends with Israel gunther if you know one day they will backstab you again? Yes, we can use this momentum, but never trust the devil.

Iran is even better than Israel for us Armenians.

Comment

Working...
                      X