Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

An example of Armenian-Turkish friendship

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: An example of Armenian-Turkish friendship

Originally posted by Azar View Post
    Prove they are not brothers.

Prove that they are

Comment

Originally posted by Mos View Post
      I don't know what's with you fantasies but your real brothers are in Azerbaijan. And the Arabs, because your people have mixed with Arabs so much...
      You're quite ignorant, you have more Semitic blood than Iranians.

First image was too large:

J* is the Semitic haplotype. We are brothers, whether you like it or not, I will always consider an Armenian and an Iranian my brother and will treat him like he is my own family. You can get as mad as you want and insult me and your race to your hearts content, but my love for Armenians and Iranians will never die, no matter how much nonsense you throw at me.

Comment

I have no problems with Iranians/Persians
        General Antranik (1865-1927): “I am not a nationalist. I recognize only one nation, the nation of the oppressed.”

Comment

Originally posted by levon View Post
          Prove that they are
          Saying that Iranians and Armenians are not brothers is ridiculous.

It's like saying that the Dutch and the Germans are not brothers.

I can't believe that someone would think Armenians and Iranians are not brothers, it just amazes me.... WOW.

Comment

Azar, take it from an Persian Armenian.....when Iranians refer to us as brothers it is in the same sense as we Armenians refer to them as good friends.

btw, Armenians as general rule are not Semitic. We have however mixed to a small degree with our Persian "Brothers" in the past....Persian girls steal Armenian hearts.
            B0zkurt Hunter

Comment

Originally posted by Eddo211 View Post
              Azar, take it from an Persian Armenian.....when Iranians refer to us as brothers it is in the same sense as we Armenians refer to them as good friends.

btw, Armenians as general rule are not Semitic. We have however mixed to a small degree with our Persian "Brothers" in the past....Persian girls steal Armenian hearts.
              By brothers I mean being genetically, culturally, and geographically close of course... to some extent.

Either way, if you don't consider me your brother, that's fine, I will still consider you my brother.

Comment

You're quite ignorant, you have more Semitic blood than Iranians.

First image was too large:

J* is the Semitic haplotype. We are brothers, whether you like it or not, I will always consider an Armenian and an Iranian my brother and will treat him like he is my own family. You can get as mad as you want and insult me and your race to your hearts content, but my love for Armenians and Iranians will never die, no matter how much nonsense you throw at me.
                What the hell are you talking about? Armenians have more Semitic blood than Iranians?

First of all genetically, Armenians are not Semitic, not even close. Iranians on the other hand have a decent amount of Semitic blood.
                Frequency tables showing the percentage for each Y-DNA haplogroup by country and region in Europe, the Middle East and North Africa.

This shows that Armenians have 0 J1 haplogroup which the group for Semitic people while Iranians have 10 J1. you need anymore proof?

Second, you confuse the meaning of "brother". Brother can mean just being good friends or can mean being genetically very close. Probably some Iranian Armenians have used brother in the sense of being close friends that does not equate to sharing the same blood.

Third, Armenians in Armenia trust Russians or even Georgians more than Iranians. They don't view Iranians as a people close to them, that's usually the Iranian-Armenians who grew up in Iran. They just view them as neighbours. And I've actually translated for Iranian tourists for food markets, and have noticed the Armenians interaction with them is like there some sort of aliens. And it's very easy also to spot an Iranian tourist in Yerevan.

Fourth, you Iranians have more in common culturally and ethnically with Azerbaijan, I don't know what's your problem. Go infiltrate their forum with your identity crisis.

And in the end of the day your are Muslim, and given our history we don't really trust Muslims regardless of where they are from. We don't think they are bad people we just don't trust them, and keep our distance.
                Մեկ Ազգ, Մեկ Մշակույթ
                ---
                "Western Assimilation is the greatest threat to the Armenian nation since the Armenian Genocide."

Comment

Originally posted by Mos View Post
                  What the hell are you talking about? Armenians have more Semitic blood than Iranians?

First of all genetically, Armenians are not Semitic, not even close. Iranians on the other hand have a decent amount of Semitic blood.
                  Frequency tables showing the percentage for each Y-DNA haplogroup by country and region in Europe, the Middle East and North Africa.

This shows that Armenians have 0 J1 haplogroup which the group for Semitic people while Iranians have 10 J1. you need anymore proof?

Second, you confuse the meaning of "brother". Brother can mean just being good friends or can mean being genetically very close. Probably some Iranian Armenians have used brother in the sense of being close friends that does not equate to sharing the same blood.

Third, Armenians in Armenia trust Russians or even Georgians more than Iranians. They don't view Iranians as a people close to them, that's usually the Iranian-Armenians who grew up in Iran. They just view them as neighbours. And I've actually translated for Iranian tourists for food markets, and have noticed the Armenians interaction with them is like there some sort of aliens. And it's very easy also to spot an Iranian tourist in Yerevan.

Fourth, you Iranians have more in common culturally and ethnically with Azerbaijan, I don't know what's your problem. Go infiltrate their forum with your identity crisis.

And in the end of the day your are Muslim, and given our history we don't really trust Muslims regardless of where they are from. We don't think they are bad people we just don't trust them, and keep our distance.
                  You can believe whatever you wish, Armenians will be my brothers forever and I will treat them like my brothers. I could care less how you personally feel about Iranians or Azerbaijanis.

Comment

You can believe whatever you wish, Armenians will be my brothers forever and I will treat them like my brothers. I could care less how you personally feel about Iranians or Azerbaijanis.
                    Yeah but your believing something that's not true, and I'm not the only person who thinks this, so do many Armenians especially in Armenia share this opinion, I'm even usually considered to be "nicer" towards Iranians, I know some Armenians that hate Iran and Iranians from the bottom of their heart. Are they right to hate ? No. We can be friends, but doesn't mean we're brothers.
                    Մեկ Ազգ, Մեկ Մշակույթ
                    ---
                    "Western Assimilation is the greatest threat to the Armenian nation since the Armenian Genocide."

Comment

Originally posted by Eddo211 View Post
                      ...Persian girls steal Armenian hearts.
                      How? Persian women are not allowed to marry non-Muslim men...Muslim women in general aren't allowed, and theirs harsh consequences for it, especially in Persian society.
                      Մեկ Ազգ, Մեկ Մշակույթ
                      ---

Comment

Working...
                      X