Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Glendale is for me!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lol aww thanks for the compliment.

do you have any disagreements with what I said?

Comment

• Originally posted by Hayq
      you should be MAD!

All the Armenian girls are turning into xxxxxs, common Latin xxxxs!!!

Go on Armenianclub.com and browse through the pictures of the girls, all "ghetto" taking pride in their big ass' and their poor negroid language. It just sucks to hear this happens to Armenian girls, the "best" girls out there. But hey, after all, "no race is perfect and we are better than hispanics". Fools.

you do realize, it is the girls fault that they get pregnant. They can always say No, but they dont. They always go after the jerks while bit*hing how they would rather have an intelligent man. It has happened to me soo many times. I am the smartest kid in class, I always bring up top notch political information and I always help everyone (mostly girls) with their work. Then, they b*tch to ME(!!!) how there are no smart guys. Try pointing out the fact tht you are what they are looking for, and they will say, "oh sorry, you are not the one for me".

Anyway, i got side tracked an am really pissed now.
      Given that I agree with you about the "Negroidization" of Armenian youth, but perhaps where the chicks stop liking you is your love of yourself. Drop it, you are not God's gift to this planet neither is your brain.
      Achkerov kute.

Comment

lol aww thanks for the compliment.

do you have any disagreements with what I said?

No dear I agree. All I can say is just wait a few years until you are older. Some people actually mature.
        Last edited by XxgoeyxX; 12-10-2004, 04:40 PM.
        You can't hold a man down without staying down with him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anonymouse
          Given that I agree with you about the "Negroidization" of Armenian youth, but perhaps where the chicks stop liking you is your love of yourself. Drop it, you are not God's gift to this planet neither is your brain.

Never claimed to be! It is double standards and the lieing that really irritates me.

Comment

• Originally posted by XxgoeyxX
            No, dear no disagrements. All I can say is just wait a few year, until you are older. Some people actually mature.
            I hope oyu are right. I am hoping college will be different...for the better.

Comment

• Originally posted by Crimson Glow
              Now the problem is people mistakenly perceive assimilation as giving up your ethnicity. Why is that? I'm American born and raised. I've gone to American schools, speak English a good 90% of the time, interact with only Americans, and yet, have retained the Armenian language, knowledge of the history, and significant cultural events (celebrating Armenian Christmas - not just Dec. 25th, commemorating April 24th, etc).
              I agree with most of what you said, but I'd just like to point out that assimilation IS in fact having lost your heritage and total become whatever culture you're surrounded by. What you're advocating is integration but calling it assimilation. Integration is good, assimilation is bad, and we shouldn't call one by the other. Like I said, over all, good post.
              "All I know is I'm not a Marxist." -Karl Marx

Comment

Another lefty whining about the politics of envy and blaming everything on capitalism.
                Another psuedo anarchist making completely irrelevant posts, which are hypocritical in nature to his own views.

Originally posted by HyeJinx1984
                I agree with most of what you said, but I'd just like to point out that assimilation IS in fact having lost your heritage and total become whatever culture you're surrounded by. What you're advocating is integration but calling it assimilation. Integration is good, assimilation is bad, and we shouldn't call one by the other. Like I said, over all, good post.
                Not necessarily. Assimilation and integration can be used synonymously. Assimilation merely means to become more like a greater part (minority becoming more like the majority). There are certain degrees of assimilation, as well. It in no way implies you have to morph into the larger group, and completely replace your former culture with it. That inappropriate stigma of a meaning was attached by society, not by Webster's dictionary. But we have the same idea in mind, nonetheless.

Comment

• Originally posted by Crimson Glow
                  Another psuedo anarchist making completely irrelevant posts, which are hypocritical in nature to his own views.
                  Failure to establish hypocrisy, minus 2 points.

Furthermore, blaming capitalism for the evils of society shows your lack of insight regarding history nor economics.
                  Achkerov kute.

Comment

Failure to establish hypocrisy, minus 2 points.

Furthermore, blaming capitalism for the evils of society shows your lack of insight regarding history nor economics.
                    Failure to understand why your response was irrelevant to my post, plus failure to see the collective inconsistencies of your views/criticisms in your posts (aka hypocrisy) = minus all credibility.

How did we get to this score? *Breaks out the spoon* It's feedin' time, again!

A small portion of that 2 page essay you quoted from me was related to capitalism; yet, your sole, out of context (as usual) comment was based on it. I also mentioned pop-culture (which you of course overlooked), but I wasn't about to get into the "negroidization" factor, again. I think we've milked that aspect of Armenians to death on this forum.

Jesus! Do you have amnesia, or something?? You're accusing me of all people of blaming capitalism for the evils of society? After all our little arguments over the matrix philosophy, and how it relates to my views on existence and society? Damn, Mouse. Inch eghav kezi?

Furthermore, me blaming one thing for another has nothing to do with my lack of insight on the subject. You not agreeing with my various conclusions drawn from that insight doesn't mean I don't hold that insight. This is a simple concept you seem to have difficulty grasping. I could just as well say you have a lack of insight as well with some of the preposterous suggestions you've made throughout my time on this forum, but I know better. Believe it or not, I have respect for your knowledge, and lack the ego problem (well, the right type of ego problem, anyway) to say otherwise. I just find the way you apply that knowledge to actual life a tad bit.....over-simplified, for lack of a better term. But anyway, let's not turn this into another one of those you not comprehending my godliness threads, and just get back on subject.
                    Last edited by Crimson Glow; 12-10-2004, 06:34 PM.

Comment

I hope oyu are right. I am hoping college will be different...for the better.
                      omg, you are in high school? wow!! that explains your idealism.

Comment

Working...
                      X