Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Should Armenian women stay Pure for marriage?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Should Armenian women stay Pure for marriage?

Originally posted by ace
    You mean, they have to say their virgins to get married to the guy but their really not? Like they lie about it?
    yes!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Yanira
      yes!!!
      thats what she told me...plus few armenians girls that she knows!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by LadySilver
        I agree =)
        I agree too

Comment

Originally posted by Anonymouse
          Basically, I got Siamanto to justify himself. That is what I wanted see. Scripted Siamanto fun!
          When the psychotic bully feels cornered and has nothing intelligent to say, barks to give himself the impression of victory. Slave mentality in action.

Originally posted by thedebutante
          ya, but i have to say, i'm totally diggin' the me as a "female man" business. i donno who anileve is, but he must really hate her. or perhaps he felt threatened by her or something. was she on another forum? gosh, if i knew i was under a microscope, i would have remembered to put a bra on, hahahaha, and i would have wiped your chin baby so that we could look quite spiffy together as "the mob."
          Turn off and disregard better describe how I feel about female men like you. Do we necessarily feel threatened by - or hate - vile creatures and parasites? No. It's more the feeling of an unpleasant or filthy sight.
          Who is anileve? Ask Mr. nose-it-all Bully, he knows her much better and for a much longer time than me. He's probably secretly tormented and suffering from the fact that you are nothing but a vulgar and a mediocre version of her.
          Or....

P.S. You should have wiped his chin. He seems to drool excessively when he's enraged? The sight is ugly.

He's just an easily intimidated internet personality.
          Mr. nose-it-all Bully, barking does not impress - or intimidate - everybody! As I have already said, it's more the feeling that one gets when looking at trash or filth.

Notice how he didn't dispute the fact that he holds these long grudges?
          Apparently, you are so emotionally disturbed and infuriated that you can't read at all; at least can't comprehend what you read. What a tormented psychotic? Please go back talking to your schizophrenic self; it may help you decompress.
          Last edited by Siamanto; 01-06-2006, 11:48 AM.
          What if I find someone else when looking for you? My soul shivers as the idea invades my mind.

Comment

Originally posted by Yanira
            yes!!!
            Not only has assimilation distorted our culture, but appearently, the CLASH of our two cultures does greater damange than just "assimilation."

Im assuming her virginity is very important to her husband, if she is lieing about something her husband thinks is THAT important - she is already psychologically ill. Lieing like that shows you dont care about him, his family, and the future family your going to start with him. If she was required to be a virgin, she obviously comes from a family who also believes in that tradition - thats also somebody else she has disrespected and lied to.

As you can see, their are plenty of Armenian guys in America that do not agree with this tradition. Theres no reason for her to do what they are doing.

Comment

Originally posted by Siamanto
              When the psychotic bully feels cornered and has nothing intelligent to say, barks to give himself the impression of victory. Slave mentality in action.
              You take this internet way too seriously. An unhealthy habit of taking the internet too seriously, an obsession (or rather paranoia) with himself and that everyone is gossiping about him, and an inability to notice that he engaged in the same thing he condemned in others, is what are the defining textures of this internet creature put together mostly with French ingenuity. As such there is always more to speak of Siamanto©, it's just repetitive, redundant, and tiring after a while.

Turn off and disregard better describe how I feel about female men like you. Do we necessarily feel threatened by - or hate - vile creatures and parasites? No. It's more the feeling of an unpleasant or filthy sight. Who is anileve? Ask Mr. nose-it-all Bully, he knows her much better and for a much longer time than me. He's probably secretly tormented and suffering from the fact that you are nothing but a vulgar and a mediocre version of her.
              Or....
              This is where Siamanto is a victim of his own design. He chastized me for expressing a negative view about his fetishized France. He stated that we should not comment about something we have no direct knowledge of. In fact, for Siamanto, the only way we could have commented about France, is if he have or had actually lived there. He went so far as to claim that, not even tourists could validly comment about France. Yet here, Siamanto seems to be in a total contradiction. He has never met or talked to these people, and at best as had a sideline view or limited exposure, in his words "enough exposure", and is engaging in the same thing I did about his beloved, and overrated France. However, he is special and thus his rule doesn't apply to him because, well, we all know he is Siamanto©. When cornered about this, all he could do is try to justify himself and make excuses of why this is more valid and gets him off the hook. Such is the last refuge of the pointless.

P.S. You should have wiped his chin. He seems to drool excessively when he's enraged? The sight is ugly.
              When someone tries too hard to hide his rage, it is often accompanied by a smiley. I think you have outdone everyone in the 'enraged' department, otherwise you wouldn't have dragged things this far.

Mr. nose-it-all Bully, barking does not impress - or intimidate - everybody! As I have already said, it's more the feeling that one gets when looking at trash or filth.
              I read it all right, it's just the same tedious, scripted Siamanto© justification emporium. Justifying, and making things elastic do not change the fact that you have an unhealthy fascination and obsession with the internet, and with holding grudges over it.

Apparently, you are so emotionally disturbed and infuriated that you can't read at all; at least can't comprehend what you read. What a tormented psychotic? Please go back talking to your schizophrenic self; it may help you decompress.
              Wouldn't you love to believe that? Sadly, I had to read through that desperate little hodge podge of a cry-for-help essay you wrote to see what the big deal was, and apparently, the big deal was calling you on your apparent problem, or handicap, of holding grudges over the internets for longer than eternity. That right there is the problem of a psychotic. I shouldn't expect you to muster the diminutive remnants of brain cells that you have left after inhaling household cleaners to make a legible insult passed the third grade Siamanto-isms of "Mr. nose it all" or "Gossip" or "Bully" or, your new one "themob". Now, run along.
              Last edited by Anonymouse; 01-06-2006, 05:10 PM.
              Achkerov kute.

Comment

You take this internet way too seriously. An unhealthy habit of taking the internet too seriously, an obsession (or rather paranoia) with himself and that everyone is gossiping about him, and an inability to notice that he engaged in the same thing he condemned in others, is what are the defining textures of this internet creature put together mostly with French ingenuity. As such there is always more to speak of Siamanto©, it's just repetitive, redundant, and tiring after a while.
                It is amusing when someone who obsessively follows me in another thread to simply bark at me - as if he had nothing better to do - accuses me of taking it seriously and of "obsession."
                You're becoming more and more laughable, psychotic bully. I wonder how much lower you can sink intellectually and morally?

Notice how he didn't dispute the fact that he holds these long grudges?
                Wouldn't you love to believe that? Sadly, I had to read through that desperate little hodge podge of a cry-for-help essay you wrote to see what the big deal was, and apparently, the big deal was calling you on your apparent problem, or handicap, of holding grudges over the internets for longer than eternity. That right there is the problem of a psychotic. I shouldn't expect you to muster the diminutive remnants of brain cells that you have left after inhaling household cleaners to make a legible insult passed the third grade Siamanto-isms of "Mr. nose it all" or "Gossip" or "Bully" or, your new one "themob". Now, run along.
                LOL You're a deranged clown.
                First of all, If you did not read my reply, then how could you state that I did not deny holding "these long grudges?" Magic?
                You are much dumber than you look. You're becoming a bit too pathetic.

Second of all, are you saying that you may reply to a post without reading them? Not too surprising for a schizophrenic monologue.

Most of all, you should really be intellectually challenged to betray yourself in such a stupid manner.

I've already answered to the following section, so I will simply repeat it. But as you have admitted, you reply without reading and seem to monologue just like a schizophrenic. By the way, your text is becoming more and more confused. I wonder why?
                This is where Siamanto is a victim of his own design. He chastized me for expressing a negative view about his fetishized France. He stated that we should not comment about something we have no direct knowledge of. In fact, for Siamanto, the only way we could have commented about France, is if he have or had actually lived there. He went so far as to claim that, not even tourists could validly comment about France. Yet here, Siamanto seems to be in a total contradiction. He has never met or talked to these people, and at best as had a sideline view or limited exposure, in his words "enough exposure", and is engaging in the same thing I did about his beloved, and overrated France. However, he is special and thus his rule doesn't apply to him because, well, we all know he is Siamanto©. When cornered about this, all he could do is try to justify himself and make excuses of why this is more valid and gets him off the hook. Such is the last refuge of the pointless.
                I hope that you will never be employed as a person who's required to make accurate reasoning.

First of all, I had enough exposure to thedebutante - i.e. the person portrayed by the alias - while, based on your replies, the only exposure you seem to have to the French Society and mindset is a bunch of gossip that the average US redneck have been told and brainwashed with. Yes, your views seem to be no more elaborate or accurate than those of the average illiterate redneck or a sensationalistic cut-and-paste "reporter."
                Web interaction is direct as far as the person portrayed by the alias is concerned. I don't care about the physical person who is behind the alias; I can't care because it is not observable. I address myself to an alias, a role.

Second of all, you are - dishonestly or not - distorting my views. I have provided explanations and elucidation on many occasions in that thread.

Most of all, it is noteworthy that at that time, just like this time, you got enraged because I asked for an elucidation of your "facts." I guess nobody should question the "facts" of the members of themob?

Yes, what I've expressed in the other thread - not your distortion of it - still holds.

P.S. You keep on bringing back that "French" thing - that is apparently obsessing you - each time you get enraged, and you accuse others of holding a grudge? What a phony.

When someone tries too hard to hide his rage, it is often accompanied by a smiley. I think you have outdone everyone in the 'enraged' department, otherwise you wouldn't have dragged things this far.
                Of course, the smiley is an undeniable proof! Isn't that a universal law discovered by the notorious nose-it-all alchemist? Welcome back to the dark ages. What a clown!

I read it all right, it's just the same tedious, scripted Siamanto© justification emporium. Justifying, and making things elastic do not change the fact that you have an unhealthy fascination and obsession with the internet, and with holding grudges over it.
                It is amusing that someone who
                - continuously posts garbage on many forums
                - obsessively comes back - out of the blue - to the "French" thing
                describes others of "unhealthy fascination and obsession with the internet, and with holding grudges over it."
                You need professional help.

Psychotic bully, I'm simply replying to your more and more confused posts.
                What if I find someone else when looking for you? My soul shivers as the idea invades my mind.

Comment

It is amusing when someone who obsessively follows me in another thread to simply bark at me - as if he had nothing better to do - accuses me of taking it seriously and of "obsession."
                  You're becoming more and more laughable, psychotic bully. I wonder how much lower you can sink intellectually and morally?
                  Is this all you can muster? Sitting in lectures of the likes of Foucault, and Lyotard, and this is the kind of guff you post somehow hoping you are going to insult me, or "bully" back? Your pathetic meanderings on the internet have left me no doubt as to your true self, for you have to fill that abysmal emotional void of being accepted by others.

LOL You're a deranged clown.
                  First of all, If you did not read my reply, then how could you state that I did not deny holding "these long grudges?" Magic?
                  You are much dumber than you look. You're becoming a bit too pathetic.
                  A deranged clown that is able to effectively get under your skin, and thus make you reply, all the while grinding your teeth, and dancing your little fingers over the keyboard in an effort to vindicate your pathetic and lost self in the eyes of those whom you seek validation, the internet community! (whoever that is since the internets its vague and broad). When the discussion has nothing to do with France, all Siamanto can do is try to be a bittersweet forum butterfly, flying from thread to thread, spreading his pixie dust of hypocrisy.

Second of all, are you saying that you may reply to a post without reading them? Not too surprising for a schizophrenic monologue.

Most of all, you should really be intellectually challenged to betray yourself in such a stupid manner.
                  Did I say that? Of course not. But, like all internet flaming wars go, we must pretend, or at least "put it in the mouth" of the opposing side, to make it look like and appear as if they said that, so we can have some internet ammo to shoot off, otherwise we would be left in the paralyzed state that you are. Keep dancing your fingers, something yet may result from your sycophantic whinings.

I've already answered to the following section, so I will simply repeat it. But as you have admitted, you reply without reading and seem to monologue just like a schizophrenic. By the way, your text is becoming more and more confused. I wonder why?
                  When have I admitted to replying without reading? You are like a magician, but whereas a magician pulls tricks and thrills out of his top hat, you pull it out of that gaping anus of yours. If my text is becoming confused, then why are you replying to it?

I hope that you will never be employed as a person who's required to make accurate reasoning.
                  That's easy. Likewise.

First of all, I had enough exposure to thedebutante - i.e. the person portrayed by the alias - while, based on your replies, the only exposure you seem to have to the French Society and mindset is a bunch of gossip that the average US redneck have been told and brainwashed with. Yes, your views seem to be no more elaborate or accurate than those of the average illiterate redneck or a sensationalistic cut-and-paste "reporter."
                  Web interaction is direct as far as the person portrayed by the alias is concerned. I don't care about the physical person who is behind the alias; I can't care because it is not observable. I address myself to an alias, a role.
                  Web interaction is direct? Who the hell says that? Of course, you do, as you make up these rules as you along. If that is your criteria of judgement, then all my web interaction is sufficient enough for my views on France. But no, not for Siamanto. He threw a hissy fit when I expressed my views, which were rather negative, about his beloved French society, and all criticisms, in his mind, are those of US rednecks and, yep, we knew it, that infernal and all encompassing gossip.

Second, calling web interaction "direct" is clearly your attempt at trying to make up the rules as you go along, since you knew that you were in an obvious impasse with your contradiction tango, and so to let go, what more perfect way than to make things elastic? Web interaction is by far the last medium I would call as being "direct", since you cannot really tell what's going on, if the person is the actual person they claim to be, or the personality they represent is the actual one, or some front they put up for kicks. You are truly swimming in desperate seas and it reflects from your pathetic chiseling of rules as you go along.

Second of all, you are - dishonestly or not - distorting my views. I have provided explanations and elucidation on many occasions in that thread.
                  I am not distorting your views. I am stating and summarizing the brunt of them which were that since I have never lived in France, my views don't count, since I do not have direct exposure. These were your thoughts. You even when so far as to discount tourists who would have more of an exposure than someone like me who has never been to France, or you, claiming web interaction is "direct exposure". The point is, now you are running away from your own hole you dug.

Most of all, it is noteworthy that at that time, just like this time, you got enraged because I asked for an elucidation of your "facts." I guess nobody should question the "facts" of the members of themob?
                  That is untrue.

Yes, what I've expressed in the other thread - not your distortion of it - still holds.
                  Apparently it doesn't hold here, for you have decided to make a curious exception of yourself.

P.S. You keep on bringing back that "French" thing - that is apparently obsessing you - each time you get enraged, and you accuse others of holding a grudge? What a phony.

Of course, the smiley is an undeniable proof! Isn't that a universal law discovered by the notorious nose-it-all alchemist? Welcome back to the dark ages. What a clown!

It is amusing that someone who
                  - continuously posts garbage on many forums
                  - obsessively comes back - out of the blue - to the "French" thing
                  describes others of "unhealthy fascination and obsession with the internet, and with holding grudges over it."
                  You need professional help.

Psychotic bully, I'm simply replying to your more and more confused posts.
                  Aww. Is it having a corrosive effect on our sweet tender and sensitive little Frenchy elitist? I'm sorry, but the reason I bring it up, is because it is most relevant and pertains to the analogy here, which discomforts you, but oh well. In the end, you're like that French cuisine, the Napoleon. When you grab the Napoleon to take a bite, it's so fragile, that all the powdery dust on top falls off and it crumbles in your hand. Is it too much to ask a decent insult from you, as opposed to these petty cries for help? You've squandered three posts already in this thread attempting to "fight back" against what you perceive as "bullying". You are attempting to be the bully you never were. Instead of trying to be something you're not, you should recede back into being an inane insignificant artsy fartsy man crossing your legs in the confines of your home while reading the French news. Or maybe all your cries are proof that you have this frail shell of reality that is perverted with feelings of being someone special.

You seriously need to take it easy, and lay off the internet for a while, for obviously you're taking this way too personally with your grudges and all, for your own good.
                  Achkerov kute.

Comment

Can you guys stfu.

Comment

Originally posted by ace
                      Can you guys stfu.
                      No .
                      Achkerov kute.

Comment

Working...
                      X