Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Should Armenian women stay Pure for marriage?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Should Armenian women stay Pure for marriage?

Originally posted by thedebutante
    i'm glad you like it. i think your real problem is those girls, not nonvirgins. your problem is seeing girls, armenian girls to be more specific, who have lost complete respect for themselves and are having sex left and right without thinking about it. could it be because they have been respressed for so long? you know how when you keep candy away from a kid, the kid wants it more. when you dont let someone do something, they want to do it more and when all of a sudden they get the chance, they do it until it...hurts? hahaha. you get the point i hope. like i see these kids in school, who are away from home for the first time ever and all of a sudden have all this freedom. they see alcohol, something they havent been able to drink at home, and they go crazy. freshman yr we had a good number of kids taken into the ER just because they drank so much. same with sex...
    Nah my problem is how "that" type of girl is the majority in the society we are rapidly (and inevatibly) assimilating into. I honestly started this thread because we were at school and we're talkin about "ho's" and some guy asked me if I've xxxxed this hot armo girl at our school...and i said "nah yo armo girls aren't like that" (cause i know she's not since shes my best friend) - than one of the Greek guys stared at me, laughed, and went "WTF ARE U TALKING ABOUT YO ARMENIAN GIRLS SUCK THE MEANEST xxxx."

And I felt like gagging right there. The most respected, beatiful, loyal, and admired women on Earth are gaining the reputation of "sucking the meanest xxxx." Thats not who I want my mother, daughter, nor wife to be.

I know your gonna tell me "just cause u've met a few xxxxs doesnt mean all armenian girls are gonna be xxxxs." Well, thank you for being optimistic n all, honestly, theres some logic in that. But i dont think its realistic. Yes, most girls in america suck xxxx, xxxx at 15, have one night stands, get drunk and pass out at parties. Thats reality, call me arrogant all u want thats just what I've seen, and those are the leading role models for women in America right now. I WANNA BE LIKE PARIS HILTON MOM!

Theres no reason to say that Armenian girls wont be assimiliated and become like these women. Do Armenian girls somehow have some supernatural strenght to not be abstinent and still maintain some decent integrity (or atleast to the point where i dont hear xxxx like that comin from other guys...). Well, appearently, from what I hear about armo girls in america (glendale anyone?) - it doesnt sound good. Hey, atleast ur wife will give u some nice head.

not to mention ur daughter. . Actually, talking about daughters, by taking the expectation of being a virgin off our women...how can u honestly tell me that ur daughter isn't going to be some xxxx off the block? "ur going to raise her with maturity, and respect" - great plan - american dads obviously dont want to do that, thats why their daughters are hos.

I, personally, dont feel good when Armenian women are given the same stereotype that Spanish girls currently get. Those are my sisters, daughters, mothers, and my friends.

Edit: I'd also like to add that what I'm talking about eventually happening, HAS happened. Lets live with that now.
    Last edited by ace; 01-05-2006, 04:04 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ace
      Nah my problem is how "that" type of girl is the majority in the society we are rapidly (and inevatibly) assimilating into. I honestly started this thread because we were at school and we're talkin about "ho's" and some guy asked me if I've xxxxed this hot armo girl at our school...and i said "nah yo armo girls aren't like that" (cause i know she's not since shes my best friend) - than one of the Greek guys stared at me, laughed, and went "WTF ARE U TALKING ABOUT YO ARMENIAN GIRLS SUCK THE MEANEST xxxx."

And I felt like gagging right there. The most respected, beatiful, loyal, and admired women on Earth are gaining the reputation of "sucking the meanest xxxx." Thats not who I want my mother, daughter, nor wife to be.

I know your gonna tell me "just cause u've met a few xxxxs doesnt mean all armenian girls are gonna be xxxxs." Well, thank you for being optimistic n all, honestly, theres some logic in that. But i dont think its realistic. Yes, most girls in america suck xxxx, xxxx at 15, have one night stands, get drunk and pass out at parties. Thats reality, call me arrogant all u want thats just what I've seen, and those are the leading role models for women in America right now. I WANNA BE LIKE PARIS HILTON MOM!

Theres no reason to say that Armenian girls wont be assimiliated and become like these women. Do Armenian girls somehow have some supernatural strenght to not be abstinent and still maintain some decent integrity (or atleast to the point where i dont hear xxxx like that comin from other guys...). Well, appearently, from what I hear about armo girls in america (glendale anyone?) - it doesnt sound good. Hey, atleast ur wife will give u some nice head.

not to mention ur daughter. . Actually, talking about daughters, by taking the expectation of being a virgin off our women...how can u honestly tell me that ur daughter isn't going to be some xxxx off the block? "ur going to raise her with maturity, and respect" - great plan - american dads obviously dont want to do that, thats why their daughters are hos.

I, personally, dont feel good when Armenian women are given the same stereotype that Spanish girls currently get. Those are my sisters, daughters, mothers, and my friends.
      Hey kid, I'm going to give this another try. I completely understand where you're coming from. Our society is full of filth, and we are thoroughly immersed in it.

BUT!

Your entire argument is severely flawed if you don't include guys as well in the picture.

Comment

Originally posted by Moldy Cheese
        Hey kid, I'm going to give this another try. I completely understand where you're coming from. Our society is full of filth, and we are thoroughly immersed in it.

BUT!

Your entire argument is severely flawed if you don't include guys as well in the picture.
        Kid, I completly understand where your comin from, its hypocritical and egotistical to expect a virgin wife when your not a virgin yourself.

BUT!

I dont hear anybody goin "yo armo guys suck the meanest xxxx." Its like saying "Armenian men would never fight to defend their country, they act like they love being Armenian so much but their actually cowards." - I posted a poll to see who would fight, and NOBODY dared answer the question. Its true though. Nobody would be willing to fight for Armenia right now. I even asked half of my diasporian born Armenian friends, not only wont they fight, but their response is "i dont care yo, thats not my home." ASSIMILATION IS THE LAST AND MORE DEADLY GENOCIDE OF THE ARMENIAN CULTURE AND PEOPLE.

BUT!

Hey, my guy cousin is abstinent...theres nothing wrong with that. LETS GO FOR IT.

Is this a better argument (to be fair): Any type of assimilation is bad. Better?
        Last edited by ace; 01-05-2006, 04:14 PM.

Comment

look ace, it sucks that some kid said that about some armenian girl. but again, the issue is not virginity here. if this chick who sucks "mean xxxx" had a decent armo boyfriend she could have sex with, she wouldnt go around exploring that "mean xxxx." i see your point, and the problem is much larger than the issue of virginity. unfortunately, it's getting bigger and bigger...

Comment

if this chick who sucks "mean xxxx" had a decent armo boyfriend she could have sex with, she wouldnt go around exploring that "mean xxxx."
            American girls have decent American boyfriends...they still explore "the mean xxxx."

i see your point, and the problem is much larger than the issue of virginity. unfortunately, it's getting bigger and bigger...
            Good point, but I was saying that Armenian girls across the world should behave like the majority of the girls in the Republic - and one of the extreme beliefs (and the one that appearently bothers these new age sensitive guys) is that the girls are abstinent.

When I was in Russia, one of my Russian friends introduced me to his grandmother and made it clear that I was Armenian. A few nights at their house we got into a lil funny convo about who she wanted her grandson to marry. And she told me somethin like "You'd be lucky if you married an Armenian girl."

Right than and there, I understood what she meant by that.

The Russians in Russia come into contact with people from the republic more than the ones in America.

We went from "you'd be lucky to marry an Armenian girl" - to - "armenian girls suck a mean xxxx yo."

Do Americans understand how respected and admired Armenian women are? They dont have any reason to, infact, appearently, they have more reason to think their complete hoes who give into the more seductive wealthy American culture.

Comment

Originally posted by ace
              American girls have decent American boyfriends...they still explore "the mean xxxx."

Good point, but I was saying that Armenian girls across the world should behave like the majority of the girls in the Republic - and one of the extreme beliefs (and the one that appearently bothers these new age sensitive guys) is that the girls are abstinent.

When I was in Russia, one of my Russian friends introduced me to his grandmother and made it clear that I was Armenian. A few nights at their house we got into a lil funny convo about who she wanted her grandson to marry. And she told me somethin like "You'd be lucky if you married an Armenian girl."

Right than and there, I understood what she meant by that.

The Russians in Russia come into contact with people from the republic more than the ones in America.

We went from "you'd be lucky to marry an Armenian girl" - to - "armenian girls suck a mean xxxx yo."

Do Americans understand how respected and admired Armenian women are? They dont have any reason to, infact, appearently, they have more reason to think their complete hoes who give into the more seductive wealthy American culture.

Boo hoo.
              Achkerov kute.

Comment

Originally posted by Anonymouse
                Boo hoo.
                Well, keneres bytes yes shat hye-serox texa em u indz hacheli chi vor odarnere mer kanyakeen lierpen hanoom.

Yete ashxarum mi ban ka arshi amboxch kyankes pashpenem, hye azgi meshakuytna.
                Last edited by ace; 01-05-2006, 04:56 PM.

Comment

the more i hear you, the more i notice what your problem is. it's the reputation armenian girls are getting. it has nothing to do with remaining "pure" for marriage. i see why you started this thread, but it simplifies the problem to the point where it does not really address it. i think that you would be perfectly fine with an armenian girl having sex with an armenian guy so that some greek dude in your class cant make the comment that got you started on this topic to begin with. however, it's not as simple as that. because pretty soon, the comments would start to be made by armenian guys and it would no longer be a cultural issue. that is why you conclude that armenian girls should just have sex when they're married to avoid all of this. however, that comment itself raises issues. how important is this reputation? armenian guys are getting a rep as well, why shouldnt they change as well? with the marriage age rising (a lot more armenian girls are going to college,etc, before marriage), is it fair to expect a girl to remain a virgin until she's like in her late twenties? isn't it maybe up to you boys who dont want these girls having sex to not encourage it by not making it a source of some sort of gain (affection, attention, etc)?...

Comment

Originally posted by ace
                    Well, keneres bytes yes shat hye-serox texa em u indz hacheli chi vor odarnere mer kanyakeen lierpen hanoom.

Yete ashxarum mi ban ka arshi amboxch kyankes pashpenem, hye azgi meshakuytna.
                    Loving Armenian culture has nothing to do with this. I love it just as much as you do, if not more.
                    Achkerov kute.

Comment

the more i hear you, the more i notice what your problem is. it's the reputation armenian girls are getting. it has nothing to do with remaining "pure" for marriage. i see why you started this thread, but it simplifies the problem to the point where it does not really address it.
                      It has everything to do with not assimilating. If that is part of assimilation - it is wrong. Its not just this btw, I dont want to seem like im obsessed with this, theres countless reasons.

isn't it maybe up to you boys who dont want these girls having sex to not encourage it by not making it a source of some sort of gain (affection, attention, etc)?...
                      It isn't actually. In Armenia, a girl is respected and admired for not giving in to any seduction. Which more or less means that she is not celebrated because of her body nor looks, but her personality, and intelligence.

Anyway, that needs to be preached to the Armenians in the diaspora. Especially America.

Comment

Working...
                      X