Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Some rambling

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some rambling

Hi guys,

I just finished putting the finishing touches on my latest entry: Armenia's Terrorists! I know, this sounds anti-Armenian, but knowledge, good or bad, never discriminates, right?

Anyway, I'm going to be doing a series, but I started off with the most famous terrorists organization of them all: ASALA.

Comments always welcome!

Cheers!
    Last edited by Anonymouse; 01-28-2007, 02:36 AM.

Re: Armenian Terrorists!

Armenian Terrorists?
    Thats kinda freaky.
    If your a Left Handed person like me, you are truly unique.

Comment

Originally posted by MrLeftyHye
      Armenian Terrorists?
      Thats kinda freaky.
      Truth often times is very freaky!

Comment

Honestly when I hear stuff like this I wonder why cant the world just be peacefull? Why do people have so much hatred towards eachother.

Comment

Originally posted by armoblog
          Hi guys, I just finished putting the finishing touches on my latest entry: Armenia's Terrorists! I know, this sounds anti-Armenian, but knowledge, good or bad, never discriminates, right?
          And your stupid point is?

By the way, they were freedom fighters. Only those who oppose them call them terrorists. You know the saying - one man's freedom fighter is another mans terrorist.

They killed civilians? What a load of kaka LOL

How many civilians are American forces killing in Iraq? Are they terrorists as well? Can you name me a conflict where civilians have not died?

To tell you the truth, I despise creepy things like you... I also find it hard to believe that you are an Armenian.
          Մեր ժողովուրդն արանց հայրենասիրութեան այն է, ինչ որ մի մարմին' առանց հոգու:

Նժդեհ

Please visit me at my Heralding the Rise of Russia blog: http://theriseofrussia.blogspot.com/

Comment

"Terrorism" has a pejorative tone to it in the modern American context, but terrorism is an inescapable facet of history. Even the American colonists rebelling against the British crown would be dubbed as terrorists, since they engaged in insurgent tactics.
            Achkerov kute.

Comment

Whats the difference between Chechens attacking a school full of children and an Armenian throwing a hand grenade at Bush....?

Comment

Alot.

Comment

Originally posted by armoblog
                  Hi guys,
                  I just finished putting the finishing touches on my latest entry: Armenia's Terrorists! I know, this sounds anti-Armenian, but knowledge, good or bad, never discriminates, right?
                  We will get our hands on you to put a finishing touch on you and take you out of your misery.

Only turks and their friends call our heroes terrorists. You are either a turk or a turkish sympatiser. If you were an intelligent person you would do a proper research in to the subject of the Armenian resistance against the turkish denialist machine and then write a detailed essay. But you can't do that because you are simply too dumb. I suggest you not to post anything else on this subject and get the hell out of this forum.

If you continue with these anti-Armenian postings either here or on your blog then we will make sure that your arse is tracked down and punished. This is not some keyboard-cowboy threat, this is the real thing, so get lost while you can.
                  Last edited by Gazan; 01-26-2007, 06:50 PM.

Comment

Wow Gazan why are you so harsh?

Comment

Working...
                    X