Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Chief Rabbi of Israel Recognizes the Armenian Genocide

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PHP Code:
    Go ahead and draw any fine lines you like and I'll consider them although I will reserve the right to accept them or reject them, but I won't attack you or call you names regardless of how redicilous they might be to me

Fair enough
    "All truth passes through three stages:
    First, it is ridiculed;
    Second, it is violently opposed; and
    Third, it is accepted as self-evident."

Arthur Schopenhauer (1788-1860)

Comment

• HTML Code:
      There's no amount of recognition that's going to do any kind of healing for me and I don't want any pity or sympathy from anyone. All I want is our lands back and for the turks and the OTHERS to pay for the damages they caused our country and our people and then to leave us the hell alone so we can start rebuilding it and try to get on with our lives instead of spending our time on internet forums talking about the gretest injustice in history.[/QUOTE]

You really didnt get what I was saying did you.

This is exactly what I said to get the above reponse from you.

Some Jews are more healed of the Holocaust then others just like some Armenians.We the heaked ones have a responsibility towards the unhealed.
      This is not too much to ask from the Jewish community considiring their healing process was accelerated by way of recognition and reparations.
      First, it is ridiculed;

Comment

• Maybe your reading/listening skills need practise your not following what i'm saying
        It seems you are following some chorus line.
        First, it is ridiculed;

Comment

• Originally posted by Tatoul
          There's no amount of recognition that's going to do any kind of healing for me and I don't want any pity or sympathy from anyone. All I want is our lands back and for the turks and the OTHERS to pay for the damages they caused our country and our people and then to leave us the hell alone...
          Under what course of action, situation, or event would Armenia be able to get its lands back, or have its damages paid for, or even be left alone?

I just want to understand what Armenia should do to get its lands and money back.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gavur
            Maybe your reading/listening skills need practise your not following what i'm saying
            It seems you are following some chorus line.
            Well your English isn't all that great and sometimes it's a little hard to figure out exactly what you mean. Next time I'll ask you to clarify it if I don't understad something and have considered that maybe it's you who doesn't understand me reply?

BTW, quit with that HTML thing cause it screws up the page and if you don't mind, maybe you can fix them and use the quote thing instead.

Also, don't ignore everything I write and just nit pick little things.

Comment

• Well am i to understand we dont need or want Turkish and/or Jewish support in our cause because you say they all did it!

or what assistance they provide is miniscul and can be disregarded ?

or you and your so-called camp are so bent on taking credit of a group effort of this fight you want to minimize their efforts and want to have the right to call out who is with us and who isn't?

My inquiring mind wants to know.
              First, it is ridiculed;

Comment

And those materials kinda like Chinese food 30 minutes after you eat/read you still feel hungry but they are very appetizing because they name names place in a very direct and sincere way but they tell you the way it is (which makes me wonder) normally I have to look at an issue from several and or many view points before I can ascertain the truth that is usually suspended in the air then make it my own and digest it and never feel hungry again therefore evolve my self,Those materials unfortunatly does not do this its kinda of fast food for someones in a hurry.It requires you not to think it tells you without contradiction or doubt and that forces me to belieave The authors are neither first hand witnesses nor they are academics analyzing their finds .
                I hope I was clear.
                I'm not sure exacly what material you're comparing to Chinese food, but like I said before, there aren't many that, or actually, none of them tell you the whole story about anything. Kinda like eating rice to know what Chinese food tastes like. But when you get corroborating stories from numerous sources, it's like going to a buffet and tasting everything. Raphael De Nogales was a first hand witness for one and you seem to forget that it was supposed to be "secret", so why are you so surprised that information is scarce and hard to come by? Anyway, I don't look at individual articles and decide to accept of dismiss them individually as you do. I look at everything all together and cross reference key points before I accept anything, but even when one single statement from a book or document fits in the big picture like a missing piece of the puzzle, I won't just dismiss it.

Comment

Well am i to understand we dont need or want Turkish and/or Jewish support in our cause because you say they all did it!

or what assistance they provide is miniscul and can be disregarded ?

or you and your so-called camp are so bent on taking credit of a group effort of this fight you want to minimize their efforts and want to have the right to call out who is with us and who isn't?

My inquiring mind wants to know.
                  Is that what I wrote? Did I write "I don't want turkish and/or jewish support."?

Before you go off the deep end with the or or or. Quote me on what it is you're taking about and then ask istead of using the speculation followed by justification thing.

Comment

• Gavur
                    We dont have to support their claims until they do ours, but to attack them with denial or accusing them of concpiricy in the crime of genocide of Armenians without substential proof is illadvised and converts us into being like them.

Tatoul

You're entitled to your opinion and we're not asking for their support. We just want them to just shut the hell up and stop their lies and denials, or is that too much to ask!? As for the conspiracies, we have more than substantial proof, but of course it doesn't exist when you choose to ignore it all. What you are doing here is no different than the turks getting their lies crushed and blown to smitherines with all the evidence we have and provide, then they come back a week later and try passing off the same old tired and worn out BS as if they had never been countered. Go ahead and try to tell me that there was no substantial proof that pan-turkism was an idea put forth by jews. Go ahead and try telling me that 1.5's mere say so that it was a turkish idea holds more water than all the concrete evidence available in all kinds of books and historic documents. We are NOT like them. We have NEVER been like them nor will we EVER become like them. Unless phantom get's his way.

Gav:Thats what im talking about which really represents you
                    you are basically saying you dont care whose toes you steppe on because you dont need their support anyways in a way.
                    First, it is ridiculed;

Comment

• Originally posted by Tatoul
                      I'm not sure exacly what material you're comparing to Chinese food, but like I said before, there aren't many that, or actually, none of them tell you the whole story about anything. Kinda like eating rice to know what Chinese food tastes like. But when you get corroborating stories from numerous sources, it's like going to a buffet and tasting everything. Raphael De Nogales was a first hand witness for one and you seem to forget that it was supposed to be "secret", so why are you so surprised that information is scarce and hard to come by? Anyway, I don't look at individual articles and decide to accept of dismiss them individually as you do. I look at everything all together and cross reference key points before I accept anything, but even when one single statement from a book or document fits in the big picture like a missing piece of the puzzle, I won't just dismiss it.

Mainly Jack manuelyan and his UFO crowd i guess
                      First, it is ridiculed;

Comment

Working...
                      X