Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Turks, a bastard-people (a mix of everything)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kerkuk Kurdistan

Turks and Kurds are brothers since 11th century, they have common history and culture since then. Selhattin Eyyubi and Idris-i Bitlisi and many more stand as examples to this brotherhood and common history.

I just say, if Turks are mixed, they have mixed with Kurds as well, so the words that you use directly applicable to Kurds.
    And about Turkish being a mixed language, I think Kurdish language is a lot mixed than Turkish(And there is nothing wrong with that). Majority of the Kurdish words come from Persian, then Arabic then Turkish. Pure Kurdish words are compareablely very few to both persian or arabic.

If you think that what you say for Turks are indeed very bad things, they are much more applicable for Kurds and Kurdish language.

I really dont understand what you are really trying to arrive at.

Just look at the mirror, do you see yourself close to Selahattin Eyyubi? Dont talk about Turks anymore, talk about yourself and realize how far you are away from your ancestors.

This is my last post against your nonsense
    Originally posted by kerkuk_kurdista
    Let me rectify some things....

"We speak Mixish, we think Mixish, our culture is Mixish, and above all we say we are Mixish therefore we are Mixish."

This thing of being a "TURK" comes only from 1923, there was an ID-crisis before that, and now it's being hided by the government of yours. Not one of your grandparents knew they were "turkish", because there is no such thing as "Turkish". Mix does exist. Have you ever asked yourself why there are 100 sorts of people that call themselves "Turk", a blonde calls himself a "Turk", a blackhaired one does the same, a bigeyed does, a bigbearded one does, a negro does, a redhead does, this is never seen elsewhere in the World. They all listen to their government like sheep and believe this thing of being "Turkish".

Comment

Originally posted by TurQ
      Kerkuk Kurdistan

Turks and Kurds are brothers since 11th century, they have common history and culture since then. Selhattin Eyyubi and Idris-i Bitlisi and many more stand as examples to this brotherhood and common history.

I just say, if Turks are mixed, they have mixed with Kurds as well, so the words that you use directly applicable to Kurds.
      And about Turkish being a mixed language, I think Kurdish language is a lot mixed than Turkish(And there is nothing wrong with that). Majority of the Kurdish words come from Persian, then Arabic then Turkish. Pure Kurdish words are compareablely very few to both persian or arabic.

If you think that what you say for Turks are indeed very bad things, they are much more applicable for Kurds and Kurdish language.

I really dont understand what you are really trying to arrive at.

Just look at the mirror, do you see yourself close to Selahattin Eyyubi? Dont talk about Turks anymore, talk about yourself and realize how far you are away from your ancestors.

This is my last post against your nonsense
      Then don't answer if you have nothing to say.
      You are denying the fact again that the word TURK is just a MIX,
      Kurdish language may have been influenced , but thats because of suppression. "Turkish"/Mixish language is just a mix of various languages. So is the term TURK

Comment

Please dont further shame your honourable ancestors, dont remain a stain for your history

Then don't answer if you have nothing to say.
        You are denying the fact again that the word TURK is just a MIX,
        Kurdish language may have been influenced , but thats because of suppression. "Turkish"/Mixish language is just a mix of various languages. So is the term TURK

Comment

Leave him be TurQ, it is like talking to a wall...

Comment

Leave the Kurd alone. He/she must have made up his mind in relation to the Turks. I am sure they would love their new duties in the Middle East uttered by the US and the UK. However, I dont think that their alliance with those two would make their relations any easier with Iran, Turkey, Syria and with the Arabs of Iraq.

Furthermore, no nation is pure. Claiming such non-sense is only a bare proof of illiteracy. Even Germany or France has far more diversified mix compared to the Turks. Hence, we dont feel ashamed for having absorbed the Greek, Albanian, Bosniak, Circassian, Armenian, Assyrian, Syrian, Pomak, Akhbaz, Kurd, or Persian cultures or peoples as the Modern Turks on top of Turk, Tatar and Turcomen population. This is nothing but the richness of our society.

Comment

Let me rectify some things....

"We speak Mixish, we think Mixish, our culture is Mixish, and above all we say we are Mixish therefore we are Mixish."

This thing of being a "TURK" comes only from 1923, there was an ID-crisis before that, and now it's being hided by the government of yours. Not one of your grandparents knew they were "turkish", because there is no such thing as "Turkish". Mix does exist. Have you ever asked yourself why there are 100 sorts of people that call themselves "Turk", a blonde calls himself a "Turk", a blackhaired one does the same, a bigeyed does, a bigbearded one does, a negro does, a redhead does, this is never seen elsewhere in the World. They all listen to their government like sheep and believe this thing of being "Turkish".
              We dont need to take a lesson from you. You can see in this site that these things you talk about already written thousand of times and everyone knows all of these. And I know the Turkish history more and more than you. Everyone knows that ottomans didnt call themselves Turk.

And I know what you some Kurds, are trying to do. To create an identity problem in Turkey, therefore you expect to separate Turkey easier. This has been beeing tried for many years but it doesnt work. You failed and will fail again. This acts are the last breath of people like you. And all people know that majority of Kurds dont want to be separated from Turkey. But I dont care. And also If you are separated from Turkey, the economical development of Turkey will be speeder for sure.

And dont trust USA or UK so much. Because they have benefits on you in the Northern Iraq at the moment. This stuation will change in the future and you will loose their support soon. If Turkey had accepted the helping to USA for Iraq occupation, you would not have been supported by the USA. So you owe it to us.

In fact, no nation knew their national identity before French revolution of 1789. Firstly Europeans were aware of this then the others. You Kurds lived the under control of many different States, Empires and Nations. Your women f..cked by them for thousand of years and you were real bastards of the world. I know many blonde and blue eyed Kurds as well.
              I will read the forum rules and not post in Turkish! I will read the forum rules and not post in Turkish! I will read the forum rules and not post in Turkish! I will read the forum rules and not post in Turkish! I will read the forum rules and not post in Turkish! I will read the forum rules and not post in Turkish! I will read the forum rules and not post in Turkish! I will read the forum rules and not post in Turkish!

Comment

Why are the Turk/Mixish members bringing in politics everywhere?
                This armenian guy was right, they start on another subject because they never win a discussion.

Why are you bringing in my identity? Is that a normal thing you Mixish members do? Instead of answering me the facts, they are beginning about my identity so I would change the subject too, they think.

You are ashaming yourself by not answering normal to the topic. This was once yet again a proof whether Mixish members stay to the topic and/or divert to get away.

Comment

Why are the Turk/Mixish members bringing in politics everywhere?
                  This armenian guy was right, they start on another subject because they never win a discussion.

Why are you bringing in my identity? Is that a normal thing you Mixish members do? Instead of answering me the facts, they are beginning about my identity so I would change the subject too, they think.

You are ashaming yourself by not answering normal to the topic. This was once yet again a proof whether Mixish members stay to the topic and/or divert to get away.
                  What are you trying to do? Mixed or not. It doesnt matter. Americans are also mixed people and the Brazillians, the Venezuellans as well. So what will change? To be half-bred or have mixed races provides rich genes and this a good thing for the immunity system of human. And I think you know that getting married the same race continually causes stupidness as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Albanian
                    What are you trying to do? Mixed or not. It doesnt matter. Americans are also mixed people and the Brazillians, the Venezuellans as well. So what will change? To be half-bred or have mixed races provides rich genes and this a good thing for the immunity system of human. And I think you know that getting married the same race continually causes stupidness as well.
                    It doesn't matter for today. I am trying to say that there is no such thing as a "Turk" , it's just a mix from various people, many people with an identity dwelled with eachother, and those became today's "turks". Everybody else has a real identity, all came from somewhere and didn't mix that time. Except for "turk"

Comment

Bytheway albanian,\ you registered just to say this?

Comment

Working...
                      X