Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Am I Armenian?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RUDO we are all Armenians.

Armenians to me seem to be a small nation of hardy people that stand up to Turkish facism.

So this is why todayI will say that I am an Armenian and I stand behind the Kurdish race (that largest race that doesnt have a nation). Erdogan has said that he will stop a Kurdish nation even if it established outside of Turkey. This is how much he hates the Kurds.

PS I posted a few pictures of Turkish barbarity against Kurds in the thread something needs to be done about the Turks.

Comment

Reminded some old black and white Turkish movies

Do you really think they've would have understand that.

I know the story of Ibrahim Ethem, a sufi lived in I think in 10th century. Seperated from his son when he was infant, and saw him during pilgrimage and felt that that young man is his son. It could happen, but I think mostly for the relatives.

In Turkish we have that saying, "Kan Ceker" could mean this attraction may be who knows.

Originally posted by Gavur
      Rudo I suggest you go see some elderly Armenians and visit with them I think you will feel it inside if your blood draws close to them.Theres a unique feeling of being Armenian when 2 Armenians meet no matter what different cultures they were raised in.

Comment

Originally posted by Gavur
        Rudo I suggest you go see some elderly Armenians and visit with them I think you will feel it inside if your blood draws close to them.Theres a unique feeling of being Armenian when 2 Armenians meet no matter what different cultures they were raised in.
        A good idea.But I don't know any Armenian in my life.Also if my mind tricks me???

Comment

Originally posted by elendil
          If that is really your wish then I would advise you to begin with seraching your grand-grand mother's ethnicity, if you can not reach that information then your only choice will be DNA test. Though you will have a hard time to persuade any doctor in Turkey to run such a test. Anyways good luck to you...
          Yes,you are right.I must talk with the eldest person in my father's family.But he is living in France.
          He made a research about our ancestors he found one of the lost child of the family.But he didn't say anything about it to my father.He just protected the information he got.

Comment

His wife is from Siirt, go and find Siirt in your map and tell us her ethnic background ok? and then think if he could hat Kurds.

Originally posted by Bulgarian
            Erdogan has said that he will stop a Kurdish nation even if it established outside of Turkey. This is how much he hates the Kurds.

PS I posted a few pictures of Turkish barbarity against Kurds in the thread something needs to be done about the Turks.

Comment

One of my questions wasn't answered.I asked that''Were Kurds in a desperate situation like my gran grand dad.I mean he lost all his family,parents were all killed.And he had to migrate then he was protected by a woman then we don't know anything about the time between his being protected by the woman and building a village(his 20s)We don't know how he grew up.

Comment

Originally posted by TurQ
                His wife is from Siirt, go and find Siirt in your map and tell us her ethnic background ok? and then think if he could hat Kurds.
                Erdoğan hates Kurds trying to get their human rights.He only likes stupid Islamist Kurds who devote themselves to Islam.

Comment

Kurdish intellectuals even leftist ones are praising his efforts, I dont know why you're thinking like that. He initiated very new things in diyarbakir several months back, those just improve rights not draw them back.

no he likes all kurds, and most kurds in east like him.

Originally posted by RUDO
                  Erdoğan hates Kurds trying to get their human rights.He only likes stupid Islamist Kurds who devote themselves to Islam.

Comment

TurQ your not fooling anyone.

Erdogan has said that he will stop a Kurdish nation from existing even if it is outside of Turkey.

How exactly does he love the Kurds if he says racist things like that....

(1.5 million is right racism seems to be accepted in Turkish society - I wonder how many Turks became angry from his statements)

Comment

He is against seperation of TUrkey and seperation of Iraq,
                      this does not make him to hate Kurds.

If you like lets seperate Bulgaria and liberate parts that Turks live, would you like it?

Originally posted by Bulgarian
                      TurQ your not fooling anyone.

Erdogan has said that he will stop a Kurdish nation from existing even if it is outside of Turkey.

How exactly does he love the Kurds if he says racist things like that....

(1.5 million is right racism seems to be accepted in Turkish society - I wonder how many Turks became angry from his statements)

Comment

Working...
                      X