Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Am I Armenian?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TurQ Iraq is a socalled "nation" created by the British after world war 1. There has never been a country called Iraq before WW1.

The creation of Iraq meant there was no Kurdish state created and it also meant that large territory was under British mandate. Iraq should be split into a Kurdistan in the north and a Arab territory in the south. The Turkomen can live in Kurdistan and have better rights than Kurds have living in Turkey currently have (as is the case). Is there anything wrong with Syria, Turkey, Iran and Iraq give up land for the formation of a Kurdish nation?

The socalled Turks in Bulgaria are mainly Muslim Bulgarians. As is the same for the Turks in Greece - they are just Muslim Greeks.

Are you sure Erdogan is just frightened of a Kurdish nation in Iraq because as natural progression dictates it will undoubtably lead to a northern Kurdistan being established from land currently owned by the Turkish republic (which they neglect and land that has hardly any Turks in at all)

Comment

So does Bulgaria before balkan wars

Originally posted by Bulgarian
      TurQ Iraq is a socalled "nation" created by the British after world war 1. There has never been a country called Iraq before WW1.

Comment

Then lets liberate "MUslim Bulgarians" for you
        you are funny

[QUOTE=Bulgarian]
        The socalled Turks in Bulgaria are mainly Muslim Bulgarians. As is the same for the Turks in Greece - they are just Muslim Greeks.

[QUOTE]

Comment

And those Muslim Bulgarians and Muslim Greeks just happen to speak Turkish by chance? is that what you mean?

You cant handle the denial of Turkish existence in Bulgaria

)

Comment

HAHAHA your knowledge (lack of knowledge) of Bulgaria is laughable.

There was a Bulgarian state around at the same time the first records of there being Turkish race came into existance.

Dont worry over time the Bulgarian Muslims (aka "Turks") will realise that they are indeed Bulgarians and that they only became Turks due to converting to Islam and being isolated from the Bulgarian community thus being incorporated into the Turkish one. As was the case for 95% of modern "Turks". It is a known fact that only 6% of Turks have ancestry from Central Asia (which even had a strong Iranian influence at that time anyway).

Comment

Well laugh to your own pity
              I was talking about the state of bulgaria, jsut as you were talking about Iraq

HAHAHA your knowledge (lack of knowledge) of Bulgaria is laughable.

There was a Bulgarian state around at the same time the first records of there being Turkish race came into existance.

Dont worry over time the Bulgarian Muslims (aka "Turks") will realise that they are indeed Bulgarians and that they only became Turks due to converting to Islam and being isolated from the Bulgarian community thus being incorporated into the Turkish one. As was the case for 95% of modern "Turks". It is a known fact that only 6% of Turks have ancestry from Central Asia (which even had a strong Iranian influence at that time anyway).

Comment

The choice would be obvious if its between separate but equal
                Together but unequal!
                "All truth passes through three stages:
                First, it is ridiculed;
                Second, it is violently opposed; and
                Third, it is accepted as self-evident."

Arthur Schopenhauer (1788-1860)

Comment

It seems you have some bad intentions for the Turks of BUlgaria

I told you you cant handle the denial of Turkish existence in Bulgaria.

You know very well what will happen if you harm Turks in Bulgaria.

I just dont recommend that option

Dont worry over time the Bulgarian Muslims (aka "Turks") will realise that they are indeed Bulgarians

Comment

When did I say we should harm Turks?

Turkey cant just invade Bulgaria - not if they want to join the European Union (HAHAHAHA I bet Serbia join waaaaaaay before Turkey does (thats if Turkey ever joins))

You like changing/distorting the subject dont you?

The Turks controlled my nation for over 500 years and now you are trying to control my nation by other means (politically and economically) and you expect me and other Bulgarians to just go with the flow?

Comment

You are just one scary kitty
                      Thats what i wanted to say, if you deny Turkish existence and culture in Bulgaria, you cant join to EU.
                      I just wanted t remind you, who said we'll attack. To tell the truth Bulgaria wont do such a thing, but if crazed bulgarians like you try to do that, Bulgarian security forces probably arrest you and your sort.

When did I say we should harm Turks?

Turkey cant just invade Bulgaria - not if they want to join the European Union (HAHAHAHA I bet Serbia join waaaaaaay before Turkey does (thats if Turkey ever joins))

You like changing/distorting the subject dont you?

The Turks controlled my nation for over 500 years and now you are trying to control my nation by other means (politically and economically) and you expect me and other Bulgarians to just go with the flow?

Comment

Working...
                      X