Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Coming to terms with the events of 1915

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ardakilic View Post
    A group of intellectual, in the leadership of PhD Cengiz Aktar from Bahcesehir University at Istanbul, started a campaign to apologize about Armenian Deportation.

They declared a text about the events in 1915. As a summary:

"I object the insensivity of the events that Ottoman Armenians suffered as Great Calamity [i think referring the word Yedz Meghern-ardakilic]. I share my Armenian brothers feelings and pains, i apologize".

Milliyet, 5 December 2008
    ı will sign that with my real name. you should do the same.we will see how many courages people live in this country.

Comment

Brilliant, lal, I would appoint you the minister of education in your country...it is shame I am not the prime minister of Turkey: ...
      I have been there... I have seen ruins of St. Karapet!

Comment

Originally posted by ardakilic View Post
        A group of intellectual, in the leadership of PhD Cengiz Aktar from Bahcesehir University at Istanbul, started a campaign to apologize about Armenian Deportation.

They declared a text about the events in 1915. As a summary:

"I object the insensivity of the events that Ottoman Armenians suffered as Great Calamity [i think referring the word Yedz Meghern-ardakilic]. I share my Armenian brothers feelings and pains, i apologize".

Milliyet, 5 December 2008
        ardakilic It is Medz Yeghern not Yedz Meghern it is just misspeled...

Comment

Originally posted by VaheTheGreat(e) View Post
          Brilliant, lal, I would appoint you the minister of education in your country...it is shame I am not the prime minister of Turkey: ...

thank you, ı start my first lesson now.

good morning children.

today we turks will change the way we look at life. we will not boast about our history totally any more. we will not consider a great success to invade lands of anatolia,europe ,africa and middle east. we will not boast how warrior we are.we will not boast about stealing children or raping their mothers. we will not boast about clearing anatolia from christians, we will not boast coming from centrel asia.we will not boast ,stealing armenian properties all over anatolia.we will never boast being good muslims,we will not boast about degraded islamic women.we will not boast taking so high taxes from christians,we will never boast about our attitude to all nonmuslims in modern times turkey.we will not boast about 6-7 september tragedy,we will not boast about strength of our military,we will not boast murdering hrant.

but on the other hand we will not hate ourselves either. because few people in politics ,our shephards directed us that way. we were not free to think or literate enough to understand what was going on.

we will stop nationalizm today.immidiately. it is not so important to be a turk. it is important to be peaceful world human. we will live in a full democratic country in where every people can live his culture freely.we will apologise for everything wrong we did untill today. we will be closer to anatolian alevizm instead of bedouin wahhabizm.

finally armenians pain is our pain. because we both are the owners of anatolia.
          we are also not so different from each other as we think we are.

love
          your teacher ,education minister of democratic anatolia republic.
          lal

Comment

Originally posted by lal View Post
            thank you, ı start my first lesson now.

good morning children.

today we turks will change the way we look at life. we will not boast about our history totally any more. we will not consider a great success to invade lands of anatolia,europe ,africa and middle east. we will not boast how warrior we are.we will not boast about stealing children or raping their mothers. we will not boast about clearing anatolia from christians, we will not boast coming from centrel asia.we will not boast ,stealing armenian properties all over anatolia.we will never boast being good muslims,we will not boast about degraded islamic women.we will not boast taking so high taxes from christians,we will never boast about our attitude to all nonmuslims in modern times turkey.we will not boast about 6-7 september tragedy,we will not boast about strength of our military,we will not boast murdering hrant.

but on the other hand we will not hate ourselves either. because few people in politics ,our shephards directed us that way. we were not free to think or literate enough to understand what was going on.

we will stop nationalizm today.immidiately. it is not so important to be a turk. it is important to be peaceful world human. we will live in a full democratic country in where every people can live his culture freely.we will apologise for everything wrong we did untill today. we will be closer to anatolian alevizm instead of bedouin wahhabizm.

finally armenians pain is our pain. because we both are the owners of anatolia.
            we are also not so different from each other as we think we are.

love
            your teacher ,education minister of democratic anatolia republic.
            lal
            well you did it, you impressed me....

does your Anatolian republic include equal rights for man and women or it is an matriarchate?

Comment

If only Turks thought this way!

When's the next class ?
              THE ROAD TO FREEDOM AND JUSTICE IS A LONG ONE!

Comment

Originally posted by Saco
                If only Turks thought this way!

When's the next class ?

goodmorning children we start our second class now,

first,ı want you to read

yunus emre and mevlana

I died from minerality and became vegetable;

And From vegetativeness I died and became animal.

I died from animality and became man.

Then why fear disappearance through death?

Next time I shall die

Bringing forth wings and feathers like angels;

After that, soaring higher than angels -

What you cannot imagine,

I shall be that.

than ,

ı want you to listen, john lennon's famous song imagine,

Imagine there's no Heaven
                It's easy if you try
                No hell below us
                Above us only sky
                Imagine all the people
                Living for today

Imagine there's no countries
                It isn't hard to do
                Nothing to kill or die for
                And no religion too
                Imagine all the people
                Living life in peace

You may say that I'm a dreamer
                But I'm not the only one
                I hope someday you'll join us
                And the world will be as one

Imagine no possessions
                I wonder if you can
                No need for greed or hunger
                A brotherhood of man
                Imagine all the people
                Sharing all the world

You may say that I'm a dreamer
                But I'm not the only one
                I hope someday you'll join us
                And the world will live as one

than ı want you to read parts from mr muhammed's kuran,

Make war on them until idolatry is no more and Allah's religion reigns supreme." (Koran 8:37)
                The Koran instructs not to make friendship with Jews and Christians (Koran 5:51) but to war against them: "When the Sacred Months are over, kill those who ascribe partners to God wheresoever ye find them; seize them, encompass them, and ambush them; then if they repent and observe prayer and pay the alms, let them go their way (Koran 4:5). "Fight against those who believe not in God nor in the Last Day, who... refuse allegiance to the True Faith from among those who have received the Book, until they humbly pay tribute out of hand." (Koran 9:29) Note: These verses distinguish between warfare against pagans, and against Jews and Christians.[17]
                "...kill the disbelievers wherever we find them" (Koran 2:191); "fight and slay the Pagans, seize them, beleaguer them, and lie in wait for them in every stratagem" (Koran 9:5); "murder them and treat them harshly" (Koran 9:123).
                "Seize ye him, and bind ye him, And burn ye him in the Blazing Fire. Further, make him march in a chain, whereof the length is seventy cubits! This was he that would not believe in Allah Most High. And would not encourage the feeding of the indigent! So no friend hath he here this Day. Nor hath he any food except the corruption from the washing of wounds, Which none do eat but those in sin." (Koran 69:30-37)
                "Strike off the heads of the disbelievers"; and after making a "wide slaughter among them, carefully tie up the remaining captives" (Koran 47:4).
                "Instill terror into the hearts of the unbelievers"; "smite above their necks and smite all their finger-tips off them" (Koran 8:12; cp. 8:60).
                "O Prophet! strive hard against the unbelievers and the hypocrites, and be stern against them. Their abode is Hell - an evil refuge indeed" (Koran 9:73).
                "slay or crucify or cut the hands and feet of the unbelievers, that they be expelled from the land with disgrace..." (Koran 5:34).
                "for them (the unbelievers) garments of fire shall be cut and there shall be poured over their heads boiling water whereby whatever is in their bowels and skin shall be dissolved and they will be punished with hooked iron rods" (Koran 22:19-22)

"And slay not the soul which God has forbidden except for the just cause..." (Koran 17:33)
                "...If anyone killed a person not in retaliation for murder or to spread mischief in the land, it would be as if he killed the whole of mankind. And if anyone saved a life, it would be as if he saved the whole of mankind" (Surah Al-Maaida 5:32)
                "Fight for the sake of Allah those that fight against you, but do not attack them first. Allah does not love the aggressors." (Koran 2:190)
                "…when it is said to them; 'Make not mischief on the Earth', they say; 'We are only peace makers'. Indeed they are the ones who make mischief, but they perceive it not" (Surah Al-Baqarah 2:11-12)
                The Prophet Mohamad said to his army before going to a fight "Depart in the name of Allah, and by his help. And kill not any old man nor young boy nor child, nor woman, But be good doers for Allah loves those who do good. (Hadeeth)

"Thou shalt not kill (murder)." (Exodus 20:13; Deuteronomy 5:17)
                "...murders... they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God." (Galatians 5:21)
                "...no murderer hath eternal life abiding in him." (1 John 3:15)
                "...murderers... shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death." (Revelation 21:8)
                "For without [are] dogs, and sorcerers, and xxxxxmongers, and murderers, and idolaters..." (Revelation 22:15)
                Jesus and Paul both reiterated the Old Testament prohibition against murder:

"Ye have heard that it was said by them of old time, Thou shalt not kill; and whosoever shall kill shall be in danger of the judgment." (Matthew 5:21)
                "...Thou shalt not commit adultery, Thou shalt not kill...." (Romans 13:9)
                Murder is listed right alongside sins like sorcery, fornication, robbery.

"Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings..." (Galatians 5:21)
                "Neither repented they of their murders, nor of their sorceries, nor of their fornication, nor of their thefts." (Revelation 9:21)
                "...murderers, and xxxxxmongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars..." (Revelation 21:8)

God destroyed the earth with a flood because of the extent violence had spread:

"...the earth was filled with violence... Then God said to Noah, 'The end of all flesh has come before Me; for the earth is filled with violence... behold, I am about to destroy them...'" (Genesis 6:13).
                "You have heard that it was said, 'You shall love your neighbor, and hate your enemy.' But I say to you, love your enemies, and pray for those who persecute you in order that you may be sons of your Father who is in heaven..." (Matthew 5:43, 45)

Allah himself is really the one slaying them:

"It is not us who slay them but Allah, in order that He might test the Believers by a gracious trial from Himself." (Koran 8:17; cp. Surah Al-Baqarah 2:190)
                Allah "will punish them by our hands..." (Koran 9:14).

Jihad is mandatory.

"Unless we go forth, (for Jihad) He will punish us with a grievous penalty, and put others in our place" (Koran 9:38-39).
                "And what is the matter with you that you do not fight in the cause of Allah and for those weak, ill treated and oppressed among men, women and children whose only cry is; 'Our Lord, rescue us from this town whose people are oppressors..." (Surah An-Nisa 4:75)
                "Believers, when you encounter the armies of the infidels do not turn your backs to them in flight. If anyone on that day turns his back to them, except it be for tactical reasons, or to join another band he shall incur the wrath of Allah and Hell shall be his home: an evil fate." (Koran 8:12-17)

now compare them to each other.

what does mr muhammed's allah say?

how does yunus emre and mevlana interpret kuran?

how can we relate mr lennons world view to these above?

and when we want to,can we use mr muhammeds words to wipe off other people as the soldiers of Allah of this world.

try to understand, what was the historic problem in anatolia that caused people to slaughter people who were getting along pretty well for hundreds of years.

education minister and peace ambassador of federal anatolian republic

lal

Comment

I died from minerality and became vegetable;
                  And From vegetativeness I died and became animal.
                  I died from animality and became man.
                  Then why fear disappearance through death?
                  Next time I shall die
                  Bringing forth wings and feathers like angels;
                  After that, soaring higher than angels -
                  What you cannot imagine,
                  I shall be that.
                  Indirectly these words are related to the Bhagavad-gita. Not bad, except there is a much, much better description there of how this works .

ı want you to listen, john lennon's famous song imagine,
                  Heard it, I think our nationalist brethren out there need to hear it, more then once. Then they should sing it in karoke bars.

The Koran instructs not to make friendship with Jews and Christians (Koran 5:51)but to war against them: "When the Sacred Months are over, kill those who ascribe partners to God wheresoever ye find them; seize them, encompass them, and ambush them; then if they repent and observe prayer and pay the alms, let them go their way (Koran 4:5).
                  It's interesting the Quran says this because Muhammad was a Christian originally. Then he opened up his own branch. I'm not saying he doesn't have a connection with God or that he just whimsically created a religion but he was a Christian before anything else. Also, a lot of the words in the Quran have been changed just like in the Bible. Millions of editions have come out. What you notice A LOT nowadays is that people make a religion comfortable for them instead of getting comfortable with the religion. They make the religion follow them, they don't follow the religion or alter a lot, making it suitable for them.

"And slay not the soul which God has forbidden except for the just cause..." (Koran 17:33)
                  And who decides this? The Turks hated the Armenians and used the Quran in their favor along with their politics. The Quran talks against aggressors so the Turks that aggressed need to read the following CAREFULLY. "Fight for the sake of Allah those that fight against you, but do not attack them first. Allah does not love the aggressors." (Koran 2:190). And neither do I.

"Thou shalt not kill (murder)." (Exodus 20:13; Deuteronomy 5:17)
                  I can see lots of Muslims following this law.

"It is not us who slay them but Allah, in order that He might test the Believers by a gracious trial from Himself." (Koran 8:17; cp. Surah Al-Baqarah 2:190)
                  Allah "will punish them by our hands..." (Koran 9:14).
                  And WHO decides who must die? Does Allah come into the mind of the killer and tell him who to kill and who not to kill? God is one and I'm disgusted by how people use religion in their favor, this means Christians as well.

Jihad is mandatory.
                  Wiping out races isn't Jihad. To tell you the truth, many misinterpret the Quran and then take quick actions. And if it is, then how do we seperate the ones that fight for God from those that murder people and commit mass killings?

"And what is the matter with you that you do not fight in the cause of Allah and for those weak, ill treated and oppressed among men, women and children whose only cry is; 'Our Lord, rescue us from this town whose people are oppressors..." (Surah An-Nisa 4:75)
                  Take into account that Allah didn't use the words "For those weak *Muslims*" but simply "For the weak". My point is that an entire race was weakened, ill, and depressed, did anyone care? The Quran says so much yet people still don't follow the rules properly. They take what they need and leave out all the rest.

now compare them to each other.
                  what does mr muhammed's allah say?
                  how does yunus emre and mevlana interpret kuran?
                  how can we relate mr lennons world view to these above?
                  and when we want to,can we use mr muhammeds words to wipe off other people as the soldiers of Allah of this world.
                  try to understand, what was the historic problem in anatolia that caused people to slaughter people who were getting along pretty well for hundreds of years.
                  Lal Jan, Mr. Muhammed says so much that people from any religion can learn from yet so many simply don't follow any of the rules. Do not think that ONLY religion was the cause of the Genocide. The Turks simply used the Quran in their favor. It is not the religions fault, it's the peoples fault. Just like the Christians took up crusades to "save the world" and "spread love" by killing everyone. The same is being done by Muslims now. Religion is such a powerful aspect of life and believe it or not, there isn't much difference between all the religions in the world. All the different rivers end up in the ocean in the end. You choose how you want to get there. Also I take it you're not a Muslim, am I right?

education minister and peace ambassador of federal anatolian republic

lal
                  How do you like the new office?
                  THE ROAD TO FREEDOM AND JUSTICE IS A LONG ONE!

Comment

welcome to my third class,

dear children,one of the best students in this class, claim that violance is not islams fault but it is humans fault to interpret kuran wrongly.

dear children,although we humans cant really know what is humans mission in this world and the secrets of universe,it may be a good thing to believe a creator,and after life and the judgment day, for our mental strength.but ı advise you not to follow naturally what your parents belong to. ı advice all of you to learn about buddizm also.

it may be okay to believe in allah or god and pray towards the space.but it may be not okay to believe in abrahamic religons,islam and christianity and judaizm, since these three are very imperialist and discrimative ideologies.

ı want you all to think that if you didnt have a race ,like turkish or armenian, and if you didnt have a religon like islam and christianity, what would cause you to fight with each other.

minister of education of peaceful federal republic of anatolia.

lal

Comment

Originally posted by VaheTheGreat(e) View Post
                      ardakilic It is Medz Yeghern not Yedz Meghern it is just misspeled...
                      Oh thank you, i am getting old i think. A sign for demens...

Comment

Working...
                      X