Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Genocide

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Genocide

Hey I'm Turkish.I also read a lot of books about genocide.I want to know something why are you guys hate us so much?I mean we don't hate you for an example we were awfully sad about the murder of Hrant Dink and we also hated the man who killed as much as you do...
    I mean when our ancesters came to anatolia and decided to live with you guys you ancesters just changed their citizenship and they didn't kill any of you and if they did why are you want us to apologize for them I mean they weren't the Turkey Republic that came there.And years later russians and you attacked us to create a new country(which you did later)but we won and just re-located you if you won you would've re-locate us too and the people who died in the war..well that isn't genocide at all and before that war we didn't even conscripted you and in World War I you killed a lot of us and when I was searching this forum some of you said when USA doesnt support us everyone will attack us and then you guys will really enjoy using Ataturk's grave as a toilet and you are calling us racists..I always tought we were in peace until now when i was listening SOAD and then someone writed that they hated Turks because of genocide and i decided to take a look if someone hates us in Armenia and i found out that everyone hates us in Armenia but i want you to know that over that many years if you want us to apologize I think you are just looking for an enemy.I mean we are really in peace with everyone who attacked us during WW1 I think you are our only enemy and we are enemies because you dont want to make peace with us but we want and I'm sorry if I am going to sound a little mean(after the joke about Ataturk's grave it is going to sound like a compliment) but if you think when USA wont support us everyone will attack us and they are going to win you are just stupid because USA doesnt support us , we support them we give them soldiers to sen Iraq for crying outloud..I for myself hate USA because even if we give them soldiers to take over Iraq they didn't let us in North Iraq to fight terrorist group PKK for a long time..In the end I am going to say that most of us don't hate you guys and you shouldn't hate us for a non-proved genocide happened so many years ago...Bye

Re: Genocide??..

And a few minutes ago, you were claiming to be Armenian in another thread? But apparently, you've erased those messages.

Comment

Originally posted by seruven View Post
      And a few minutes ago, you were claiming to be Armenian in another thread? But apparently, you've erased those messages.
      Yes I was trying to know why you hate us but i decided telling the truth would be better but I'm sorry for that..

Comment

Originally posted by alpixoid View Post
        Yes I was trying to know why you hate us but i decided telling the truth would be better but I'm sorry for that..
        Well, as a Turk, I don't hate us .)
        I should better disappear so that you can interact with Armenians and they yell at you and you yell them back, etc. (It may not be that way, but that's what I foresee)

Comment

Originally posted by seruven View Post
          Well, as a Turk, I don't hate us .)
          I should better disappear so that you can interact with Armenians and they yell at you and you yell them back, etc. (It may not be that way, but that's what I foresee)
          No you see I don't want to yell everybody can yell but I want to know why they hate us so much when we never even talk about it...Ama yine de sağol..

Comment

Welcome to the forum Alpixoid. It is good you outed yourself as a Turk because had you not done so, I would have done it for you.

Before you post further, please read the forum rules which can be found here and then read this thread to understand the nature of Hyeclub.

Once you've done all those, I recommend you to read this thread which summarises the History of the Armenian Genocide. If that's not enough, you can go through the countless of documents found and posted on this website in the Armenian Genocide sub-sections.
            Azerbaboon: 9.000 Google hits and counting!

Comment

Yea.. and I also recommend this thread:http://forum.hyeclub.com/showthread.php?t=16844

Comment

I wouldn't even no where to begin regarding this guy. My guess is that he won't be around long.
                General Antranik (1865-1927): “I am not a nationalist. I recognize only one nation, the nation of the oppressed.”

Comment

Oh yes I am going to be around because even if you guys think that we are the bad guys we are not..I mean how can you judge a person because his or her grand-grand-grand-grand..father did such horrible things..I think that only thing we should care about is religion and nothing else but i kinda get mad when someone swears a man who saved me from racisicsm and slavery...And even if we are muslim and you are christian I dont think that is not a problem we couldn't solve..20 countries have accepted that there is a genocide but others didn't..I am not saying that there is a genocide or not I don't think about that since there is not very strong proofs that says there is a genocide or there is not..Well that is not my point I mean you killed a lot of us and we killed a lot of you it's time we all should forget about it and live in peace.There is nothing we can do to change the past..But you should understand that Turkey is a very respected country in the world and our politicians said there was no genocide for so long if they change their mind now they will look like idiots..So hate our politicians not us..A lot of us understand that your schools teaches to hate us(probably)and tells there is a genocide but our schools tells that there wasn't..Both sides are kind of brainwashed but when i first saw this forum there were so much insults to turkish people i couldn't resist to ask you why so much?..We dont make fun of you here and there are treads that Turkish people yells you and you yell back that is kind of attitude that is not going to take us anywhere..Shortly if there was a genocide I am sorry my grand-grand..whatever killed your grand-grand-..But the thing i expect is a sorry too(not from you guys you did not say anything but the guy said that he will enjoy crapping on Ataturk's grave that really hurted)I mean you killed us in Bosnia-Herseqovina and places like there and we killed you but when I say we and you that is not us..That was so many years ago but like I said hate the government not us they are the ones who doesnt apologize if there really was a genocide and probably Tayyip Erdoğan and Abdullah Gül would know if there was or wasn't its just like the xxxs wont apologize to christians for the death of Jesus and you should demand them to apologize if Muhammed was killed by christians or xxxs we would've demand it and thanks for the threads they really helped..

Comment

If so we are brainwashed then all the world are brainwashed also.
                    Bosnia-Herzegovina u mean WW1 after the Genocide when Armenian militants joint in any possible front of resistant against Turkey in order to take revenge of what happened to their families?

Comment

Working...
                    X