Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Opinions of a Turk, or two (hi from Turkey)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by thinktwice
    see robo-armenian here i come. And we all saw after whole discussion you are brave against 1 Turk when you are crowded. I wonder why don't you come up with any clue about treachery... it was my point and thread. You can only insult me. Armenians punished for their guilty and you will get nothing for your sneaky so-called genocide...
    "Waaah, I'm a Turk and Armenians make me angry with their genocide claims, waaaaah"
    Achkerov kute.

Comment

Here we go...

Originally posted by Crimson Glow
      In spite of all these filters/methods to eliminate bias, after sifting through a dizzying array of German archives (remember your allies? The people who, after reading everything they witnessed/OKed, I consider as guilty as the Ottoman Empire?), and yes, your beloved French and Russian archives too, and reading eye witness accounts, documents, telegrams, memos, etc from Swedes, Germans, Norwegians, Turks, Americans, etc
      Then you will show me the real national archives right? Go on...

1. In all the Turkish denials I came across, there is one consistent pattern: Inconsistency. For example, some Turks were claiming 1.5 million Armenians couldn't have been killed, because there were only 300,000 living there. Others say that WE killed 500,000 Turks. And yet others claim that the deportations went off without a hitch, and that all survived save for a handful. These are just a few of the examples, but you can already see the contradictions. If there were only 300,000 Armenians living there, how on EARTH did they kill 500,000 Turks?? Within the almighty Ottoman Empire, no less! If the Turk claims there were higher population numbers, then how can he/they claim there weren't enough Armenians present to make 1+ million deaths possible? If the deportations went off without a hitch, where the hell did those people go? Evaporated? I actually TRIED making sense of the Turkish stance. Unfortunately, you guys need to work together to make one official story in order to understand it.
      I don't know exact number and you also don't know exact number right? That's all hypothesis and we want to leave this to historians. Not politics, authors and people. Because they are acting misguided.

2. I found this to be the most important and telling info/evidence in all my research: The number of TURKISH witnesses, as well as TURKISH historians/citizens/studiers/etc that felt it was indeed a genocide. To read some of the stories of how Turkish hid their Armenian friends just before their villages were raided, how some helped them plot out an escape route, how many lied and said Armenian kids were there own......it was truly unbelievable. And the number of Turkish citizens appauled by the doings of their government....didn't seem to matter what their own people wanted. But very interesting/intriguing info, nonetheless.
      We are just accepting people died during "tehcir" (cause of diseases,bandits etc) altough of our support. We don't accept you genocide because it happened cause of you treachery. You see it's not genocide it's just punishment for guilty Armenians in Anatolia. We didn't even "tehcir" Armenians in Istanbul and Izmir...

What were you expecting? Turks and Armenians lived together long enough till your treachery... How can we kill people that we are living together without any thought?

As far as the international law suit thing, I haven't looked into that, and don't know what's required/how one goes about it, etc, so I'm not going to comment on that. But I highly doubt that 15 nations, and 26 American States would have acknowledged a genocide if we didn't "have anything in our hands". There wouldn't be a debate about the issue at all if we didn't have substantial evidence.
      Let me show you the truth. You never want to go to International Law Suit because it will be your end of so-called genocide and once again you will be punished for bothering Turkish Republic for nothing.

Originally posted by TomServo
      Treachery? Because it's bogus. This thread is bogus and you're bogus. You're not the first Turk to start a thread like this, but the first to act so stupid. Browse this forum's archives for answers to your questions. It's 1:30 A.M. and I'm tired. It's hard enough to make sense of your English.
      Yea every piece of truth against so-called genocide is bogus. LOL

Originally posted by Anonymouse
      "Waaah, I'm a Turk and Armenians make me angry with their genocide claims, waaaaah"
      HAHAHA. I'm laughing at you. Because you are crying all the time to US but they refuse your so-called genocide. What a pity little poor armenian... "Turks beating us waaah help me waaaah"
      Question to brainless diaspora freak: where are your archives?

Comment

"Me is thinktwice, i beat you and we turk good soccer team and we will be rich and become Ottoman Empire again and i will be laughing at armrernians HAHAHAHA"

Comment

HAHAHA. I'm laughing at you. Because you are crying all the time to US but they refuse your so-called genocide. What a pity little poor armenian... "Turks beating us waaah help me waaaah"
          Something must be wrong with Turks since they didn't get the job done, and I'm still here. It just goes to show you that pastoralist barbarians and efficiency don't mix, even when attempting a genocide.
          Achkerov kute.

Comment

Originally posted by TomServo
            "Me is thinktwice, i beat you and we turk good soccer team and we will be rich and become Ottoman Empire again and i will be laughing at armrernians HAHAHAHA"
            LOL he gone insane...

Comment

Meh. It's 2:00 already. Ah well. thinktwice, get back to work in your Turkish sweatshop and we'll chat later, mmkay?

Comment

LOL he gone insane...
                "LOLz we R Turk NOT GO CRAZY!!! Armeniens INSANE!! lolz"

Comment

Originally posted by Anonymouse
                  Something must be wrong with Turks since they didn't get the job done, and I'm still here. It just goes to show you that pastoralist barbarians and efficiency don't mix, even when attempting a genocide.
                  Well i just pointed treachery, your international law suit refusal and i think you get the point and you quiting of its truth. I done my job well and have a nice day/night with your guilty in depth of your mind.

Comment

I wonder why don't you come up with any clue about treachery... it was my point and thread. You can only insult me. Armenians punished for their guilty and you will get nothing for your sneaky so-called genocide...
                    WOW! Just.....WOW! You have no idea what you've done, do you? Your government should thank Allah that you're not a Turkish official, because you just HANDED us the case. Punishmentfor treachery? I ask you AGAIN: On what planet is killing 1.5 million innocent people as "punishment" for a handful of rebels deemed acceptable? Let me answer for you, since you're just going to avoid the question again: NONE! You know why? Because that's an international crime. So do you realize by taking this angle, you just admitted to an international crime? Do you realize if a Turkish official saw this right now, you'd be hunted down and shot for stating this? See, your government doesn't say we were "punished for treachery". No. Because then they'd be punished, since no nation is entitled to take it upon themselves to committee such acts just because they "deem it necessary". That IS genocide! Rather, they claim that no where near 1.5 million Armenians were killed. They're playing the numbers game with the UN's definition of genocide to get off on a technicality, not saying "Armenians deserved it". So to recap:

Turkish government stance:

"Exaggerated", or "it didn't happen"? YES!
                    "Yeah we killed a bunch of them, but only because they deserved"? NOOOO!!

YOU, on the other handed, weather you understand/realize it or not, just admitted to a genocide. You seriously should reconsider your argument/angle. This thread should be forwarded to your government to let them see how their "intelligent" people are defending against these "allegations". They don't want morons like you, running around destroying their case. I think they'd love to have a word with you. Yep.....a real looooong talk, if you catch my drift.

Another bowl of Frosted mini wheats served up! Do you like the toasted side, or the frosted side better?

Comment

You know Turkish government's stance better than me. LOL

You can forward my talking anywhere on earth. But it won't change history. If someone commit a crime against state (take side with enemy forces in war) they deserve punishment. And this punishment doesn't means genocide... You don't even know how many people died there cause of what. You are saying same things everytime like parrot. Is your proof only "tehcir" photos for genocide? This won't take you anywhere.

US, French, England, Russia used you, they are sill using you and they will use you everytime. So sad you don't have anything to tie your people together except so-called genocide. It's enough for me to talk misguided, mindless people. you can talk to each other again...

Comment

Working...
                      X