Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Obama refuses to Call Armenian Genocide a Genocide

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Obama refuses to Call Armenian Genocide a Genocide

Originally posted by FlatusVaginalian View Post
    Nothing can bring back those who were lost in the Meds Yeghern. But the contributions that Armenians have made over the last ninety-four years stand as a testament to the talent, dynamism and resilience of the Armenian people, and as the ultimate rebuke to those who tried to destroy them.
    He speaks better for us than we do for ourselves. But he ain't seen nothing yet.
    "Nobody can give you freedom. Nobody can give you equality or justice or anything. If you're a man, you take it." ~Malcolm X

Comment

The actual Turkish State maintains unacceptable, historical falsifications. It is as if it would be said that Middle Passage was "a second class voyage" and Slavery in the USA was "with employment contract". Genocide and its denial are the ultimate phases of racism. Today gun traders are slave traders of yesterday. Thus at present, the heirs of slave trade companies and ship owners, as the other heirs such as insurers, bankers, stockholders of that time, do not miss to trade with Turkey, always in denial about the Armenian Genocide, calling it "a strategic key ally".

>>>> http://www.globalarmenianheritage-ad...dmemories0.htm

Nil (Paris)

Comment

Originally posted by Sero View Post
        Actually its 6300 Wilshire Blvd :P at 4:00 pm
        I ended up going to both of them. Man I am beat.

If you happened to see a guy in a white cap and white sunglasses carrying the Flags of US and Armenia in tandem on a single pole………that be me.
        B0zkurt Hunter

Comment

I went to the one in Little Armenia, and afterwards we went to my friends grandmas house which was right next to the march. Didn't have time for the embassy. Did Hyeriders show up again?

Comment

Originally posted by hipeter924 View Post
            I am not surprised however since I read an article from Robert Fisk that said that Obama would betray his promise:

...^Robert Fisk is right...yet again!
            If any one of us can open our eyes, we all can see what happens here and we don't need Fisk to tell us. I for one have already said that he would not utter the G word. I have also said it a million times and I'll say it again:

This is simply a lever in the hands of Jews to push the buttons of Turks or Armenians whenever needed, a very precious lever that these miserly bastards will never let go of, therefore, it's never going to happen. They have fooled us into believing unless the Jew appointed clown in the White House utters the term Armenian Genocide, we are not allowed to demand reparations from Turkey.

They want us to believe, since they persuaded the world of their holo-schmolo and emotionally blackmailed the international community, they were able to kick the Arabs out of their home so that a couple million Khazar Turks would leave cool and rainy Europe and go live in the hot and dry desert. Same way we have to persuade the whole world that our nation was exterminated in our own homeland before we can “ask” for compensation.

Since in the Union of Soviet Sionist “Republics” era the Armenian state did not exist as a subject of international law, the Diaspora Armenians had to push for this recognition issue and could not raise that of the Wilson arbitration, something that can only be done by a sovereign state.

Wilsonian Armenia is no reparation, it is a strictly legal matter which has nothing to do with the Armenian Genocide recognition or not. In fact it dates from 22 November 1920, 28 full years before the adoption of genocide laws.

This is why I cry on top of my voice that Armenians all over the world should change their strategy and put the pressure on the government of the Republic of Armenia to raise the Wilson arbitration issue. This will force the Jews to reconsider their strategy as well, passing resolution after resolution recognizing and re-recognizing the Armenian Genocide and beg us on their knees only if we would leave their Turk whore alone.

Note that the Wilsonian Armenia is not compensation for the Armenian Genocide, but the restoration of our rights to albeit, a small part of our homeland which will allow us an outlet to the Black Sea and provide sufficient territory for the safety and progress of the Armenian nation.

Compensation and damages we will demand when Turkey recognizes the Armenian Genocide, whenever that may be.

I have to add to the above that in the light (or rather darkness) of the current developments and the concessions of our unworthy statesmen, I fear the worse, nevertheless. I fear that this loser of government of ours will recognize the Judeo-Bolshevik genocidal border and commit the greatest treachery in our history. I also fear they'll cede the liberated territories around the “Azeri” drawn, illegal borders of NKAO which will herald the countdown to extinction of Armenia.

Originally posted by GreekForumer View Post
            While Samantha Power, an Obama appointee, is inside the National Security Council, you can't say for certain what will happen.

Take a look at this video. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8yNt7XsV-Dg
            Check my assessment of this person. We are not fooled by this sort of scum.

Originally posted by hipeter924 View Post
            If Obama has refused to call the Armenian Genocide a genocide on April 24th, the bill will fail. Wait for the next president, this guy won't do anything.
            Wait another four to eight years? For what? No effing way! To hell with what the Jew appointed puppet at the head of the United Slaves of Israel will utter concerning Armenians. He won't be doing anything but parroting the text written by his Jew speechwriter where at best what he might say wouldn’t be much different than: “If the Armenian massacres were condemned at the time, the holler-causter would never have happened”.

Hey, pitiful statesmen of Armenia, bring on the issue of the borders fixed by the Wilson arbitration, the only internationally valid legal document concerning the borders between Armenia and Turkey, before it’s too late!

Comment

Pelosi: It's genocide

Breaks with Obama on Armenia

By ALEXANDER BURNS | 04/24/09 6:55 PM

Speaker Pelosi has put out a statement that breaks with the White House's decision to avoid referring to the Armenian genocide ...

... as a genocide. Pelosi's statement begins: “Today, we commemorate the 94th Anniversary of the Armenian Genocide and pay tribute to the victims and survivors. We know from their testimony and historical records that the Armenian genocide was conceived and carried out by the rulers of the Ottoman Empire from 1915 to 1923."

Read Obama's statement here — retreating from his campaign promise to call the event a genocide.

Link

Comment

Re: Pelosi: It's genocide

Originally posted by Alexandros View Post

Breaks with Obama on Armenia

By ALEXANDER BURNS | 04/24/09 6:55 PM

Speaker Pelosi has put out a statement that breaks with the White House's decision to avoid referring to the Armenian genocide ...

... as a genocide. Pelosi's statement begins: “Today, we commemorate the 94th Anniversary of the Armenian Genocide and pay tribute to the victims and survivors. We know from their testimony and historical records that the Armenian genocide was conceived and carried out by the rulers of the Ottoman Empire from 1915 to 1923."

Read Obama's statement here — retreating from his campaign promise to call the event a genocide.

Link
                How about she goes to Turkey and makes that statement.....
                "Nobody can give you freedom. Nobody can give you equality or justice or anything. If you're a man, you take it." ~Malcolm X

Comment

Originally posted by CRDA-France View Post
                  The actual Turkish State maintains unacceptable, historical falsifications. It is as if it would be said that Middle Passage was "a second class voyage" and Slavery in the USA was "with employment contract". Genocide and its denial are the ultimate phases of racism. Today gun traders are slave traders of yesterday. Thus at present, the heirs of slave trade companies and ship owners, as the other heirs such as insurers, bankers, stockholders of that time, do not miss to trade with Turkey, always in denial about the Armenian Genocide, calling it "a strategic key ally".

>>>> http://www.globalarmenianheritage-ad...dmemories0.htm

Nil (Paris)

Scum will breed scum... until the cycle is broken

Comment

Scum will breed scum... until the cycle is broken ...

.... which will probably never happen!
                    THE ROAD TO FREEDOM AND JUSTICE IS A LONG ONE!

Comment

Re: Pelosi: It's genocide

Originally posted by KanadaHye View Post
                      How about she goes to Turkey and makes that statement.....
                      Well, isn`t her statement better than Obama`s?

Comment

Working...
                      X