Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Hidden "Armenians" in Turkey....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Hidden "Armenians" in Turkey....

heyyyy i am turkish i have alot of armenian friends....yes yes yyes something happend..who knows? .....but i dont like to treat armenians badly...i have really good friends that are armenian....and they are allll nice....and i think the turkish government is starting to wear down....pretty soon the govnt will prob take over....but no-no turk treats an armenian badly...sure theres differnces but no- no turk would do such a thing as to raise an armenian secretly....turkeys a republic

Comment

Man there are not many Armenians left in Turkey how the hell do all these turks always have like 5 armenian friends each? Do you mean that you have 5 Turkish friends who are Genetically Armenian or Greek who have been brain washed think they are mongol turk? That makes more sense

Comment

look!!!armenian stupid gays.You didn't understand history and you will not anytime.Because you are miserable and you are cursed race!!

TANRI TÜRK'Ü KORUSUN VE YÜCELTSİN!!!
        TÜRK'ÜN LANETİ ÜZERİNİZE OLSUN!

Comment

This is interesting. Maybe this guy will start a trend.
          More Rabiz for Armenia

Turkish Singer Applies to be Armenian

ISTANBUL (Combined Sources)--A local musician in the eastern province of Malatya applied to court Wednesday to get a name change, declaring that he was really an Armenian.
          Kazim Akinci, who lives with his mother and makes a living selling his albums, said his family hid the fact that they were Armenian Christians, but had decided to stop hiding his true identity after Turkish journalist of Armenian decent Hrant Dink was murdered by Turkish Nationalists early last year.
          He applied to a Malatya court to change his name to Sarkis Nerseyan and went to the local population registry to change the religion section of his passport card from Muslim to Christian.

In an interview with Turkish DHA news agency he said he his family hid his true identity for years out of feer.
          He said his sadness over Dink' murder had made him decide to declare his identity. "I make a living by selling my albums. I am well liked by those around me. They like me not because I am 'Kazim' or 'Sarkis.' I am liked because of my personality. There is no reason for fear or hiding."
          Dink was shot and killed in front of the office of the weekly Armenian newspaper Agos in January 2007 by an ultra-nationalist teenager. Dink was also found guilty of insulting Turkishness by a court.
          Malatya made the headlines in April last year when five ultra-nationalists raided the offices of a publishing house, murdering two Turkish Christian converts and a German national, all of whom were working as Christian missionaries.

Friday, May 30, 2008

Comment

TO BLUEWOLF:

I too was born in Turkey and was raised a Turk. Recently I found out about my Armenian ancestery. For your information, next time you meet a Sinan in Turkey, and there are thousands of people with that last name, remember that the "Sinans" wer and are an Armenian family. Every Sinan in Turkey is an Armenian, most know of this fact, even I was surprised fellow Turks who openly proclaimed that the Sinans are Turkified Armenians. Having said that, we don't need more animosity between Turks and Armenians. I live in Turkey, served in the armed forces(leutenant), but will never forget where i came from..

Comment

Originally posted by Sinan View Post
              TO BLUEWOLF:

I too was born in Turkey and was raised a Turk. Recently I found out about my Armenian ancestery. For your information, next time you meet a Sinan in Turkey, and there are thousands of people with that last name, remember that the "Sinans" wer and are an Armenian family. Every Sinan in Turkey is an Armenian, most know of this fact, even I was surprised fellow Turks who openly proclaimed that the Sinans are Turkified Armenians. Having said that, we don't need more animosity between Turks and Armenians. I live in Turkey, served in the armed forces(leutenant), but will never forget where i came from..

If you consider turkey as your nation then you are NOT an Armenian, end of story and you may as well sever any connection you have with "Armenianess"!
              For the first time in more than 600 years, Armenia is free and independent, and we are therefore obligated
              to place our national interests ahead of our personal gains or aspirations.

http://www.armenianhighland.com/main.html

Comment

Originally posted by Armanen View Post
                If you consider turkey as your nation then you are NOT an Armenian, end of story and you may as well sever any connection you have with "Armenianess"!
                Agreed

Comment

Originally posted by Armanen View Post
                  You are not in position to tell who is armenian or not. Got it?

Comment

Originally posted by Կարմիր Բ View Post
                    You are not in position to tell who is armenian or not. Got it?
                    This Australian Aboriginal claims Armenian ancestry to...who are we to say he's not Armenian?

Comment

If he does then that is good. The more soldiers, the better. Only fifth columnists would reject someone who regards himself as Armenian.

Comment

Working...
                      X