Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Can I have a "Bride to Go" please?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TigranJamharian
    thats cuz they are alchoholics .

From my observation Armenian men can easily rack up a bill of $200 (most of it is for vodka, beer and cognac) just for the drinks! What is your point?

Comment

Bla bla bla bla bla bla blaaaaaaaa!

Your generalizations of all armenian men being xxxx and all non-armenian men (or at least italian men) being a Godsend is just plain annoying. We get it already. Go marry your italian, "dzerket vodket brnogh chga". And I'm sure he'd neveeeeer do anything wrong because, of course, he's not some armenian barbarian.

uff, kanetsank.

And no, I won't bother making a generalization about all armenian women not being able to shut up, because I am able to make a distinction between yourself and 6 million other women.

Comment

Originally posted by Baron Dants
        Bla bla bla bla bla bla blaaaaaaaa!

And I'm sure he'd neveeeeer do anything wrong because, of course, he's not some armenian barbarian.
        You've said it, I never uttered such words.

And no, I won't bother making a generalization about all armenian women not being able to shut up, because I am able to make a distinction between yourself and 6 million other women.
        Vay vay vay, Baron! So bitter, what happened to the reunion talk all of a sudden? Did I strike a nerve?

Comment

Originally posted by anileve

Vay vay vay, Baron! So bitter, what happened to the reunion talk all of a sudden? Did I strike a nerve?
          Yes, yes you did. Can you picture how bloody annoying it is to have some woman go on and on and on about how much of a failure men of your nationality are, and how much armenian women would be better off marrying an italian (and do not get me started about what I've seen in the italian community here, anywho, it is irrelevent).
          Tabarnac, I've seen quiiiiite a few annoying armenian girls, yet I have been able to realize that 2 or 10 or even 50 out of 6 million isn't a strong enough ratio to allow me to come to the conclusion that armenian women are born xxxxxes. But you, you start off making a point about how some armenian men act, a point on which most (if not all) guys here agree. You don't see that and create the most stereotypical scenario I have ever seen, and then you go even further by applying that to all armenian men, and go on speaking as if we are truly dogs here, and how a better fortune awaits you somewhere else. Vor oozoom es, gna...miayn es ankap khoskern el togh hedt gnan.

I don't think that I have a reputation here of being a guy with a bad temper, but you're just pissing me off. (yes, go on...talk some more about how armenian men cannot stand it if a woman expresses her opinion for only the 24th time, and how italian men would fix it all by giving you a massage and being your slave....whatever makes you happy)

Comment

baron dont take it so seriously man. it seems to me like she was sort of joking around.

And anileve if you think Armenian men drink even 1/2 as much as russians you are crazy. Armenian men will drink on special occasions but russians drink 24/7 it is their life , that and making hot russian girls who just flip over Armenian guys

Comment

Originally posted by TigranJamharian
              baron dont take it so seriously man. it seems to me like she was sort of joking around.
              I do not fully "catch it" yet then...maybe it'll come some day.

(by the way, this is nothing against you Tigran jan, sorry if it came off that way)

Comment

Originally posted by Baron Dants
                Yes, yes you did. Can you picture how bloody annoying it is to have some woman go on and on and on about how much of a failure men of your nationality are, and how much armenian women would be better off marrying an italian (and do not get me started about what I've seen in the italian community here, anywho, it is irrelevent).
                and how italian men would fix it all by giving you a massage and being your slave....whatever makes you happy)
                Ahhh Baron, now we have come to my point exactly...You see how it affected you?

How do you think Armenian-American women feel when they are called too liberal and spoiled by the society? And when Armenian men go to Armenia to find themselves Hay brides to keep them at home and turn them into something similar to slaves? Same reaction, except women voice it more diplomatically than you.

See the irony?

And by the way I never pointed any fingers towards you, but somehow hit your nerve. They say that the guilty always fall into a defensive position.

I thought of nothing but positive about you, and praised you on your maturity, to me you always appeared as a sensible and diplomatic man. Too bad you made your own conclusions and took it personally without understanding my point.

Comment

I had gotten your point, and had agreed with you. It is despicable how some men will treat their wives, and I can understand your anger towards them. I even share your anger. But then you took it to a whooooole other level by putting every single armenian guy in the same bag. And if that wasn't what you were trying to do, that's what came across. You spoke all that time telling us how armenian men shouldn't consider their wives as slaves or something, but still consider all armenian men to be the kinda guy that enjoys making their wife into a slave.

And if you have arrived to the conclusion that I am a future wife beater or something, then I guess we still have some more introducing to do.

I had also thought of you as a smart, diplomatic person, but I just do not see how it's okay for you to call all armenian men trash like that.

Anywho, I am off to bed, as it is past midnight in Montreal, and I have a class at eight. Good night, and if you still fail to see my point, look harder. heh

bari gisher

Comment

All of this is completely out of context. Read my posts carefully, NONE OF YOUR ALLEGED STATEMENTS WERE IN ANY OF THEM!!! None at all, this is completely your own fabrication. I explained the meaning behind feminism and tried to explain men’s wrong perception of strong and liberal women. And simply conveyed what American-Armenian women feel when they see SOME Armenian men’s action. Men give feminism derogatory meaning which is not accurate, I simply tried to explain where those perceptions have gone wrong. As for you being a wife beater…(although I have no clue how you came to that conclusion) it’s absurd, you are far too young and I don’t know you, but nevertheless think highly of you. But if you keep bashing me I might change my mind.

Bari gisher, Baronik and don’t take it to heart im pokr yekhpayr.

Comment

Originally posted by anileve
                      My sexy Armenian-American ladies perhaps you would like to join me in my trip to Italy?
                      mommy... ge vakhnamgor... hos lesbian ga!!! :shock:

Comment

Working...
                      X