Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Can I have a "Bride to Go" please?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wait.. doesn't clodpated mean stupid? lol
    so you're making fun of me calling people stupid by calling ME stupid?
    how creative and smart...
    whatsup lesbian chic?
    8) 8) 8)

Comment

When all else fails, then throw cheap insults eh? I don't think you could have proven my point any better that your maturity level can't possibly be higher than that of a 5th grader. You're stupid and i'm not? wow. You forgot to say nanee nanee boo boo.

gosh it's great. you're all hot and bothered, and i'm getting such a kick out of it!
      The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposing ideas in mind at the same time and still retain the ability to function. -- F. Scott Fitzgerald

Comment

yeah
        mommy help me i'm so "bothered" by some feminist chic's wit 8)
        lol at least my message still covered the topic of this thread...
        oh by the way ...did you understand the functions of the edit button? or should I send you a handout about suicide? 8)

Comment

oh yeah and maybe you can tell me how and when i edited my ENTIRE post? silly girl. i have no idea what you're talking about. it's ok. they have pills to help for these hallucinations you're experiencing. lol. perhaps a trip to te local shrink is just what the doctor ordered, eh? all of your posts make sense, i mean the kind of 'sense' you're trying to convey, and no amount of grammar i edited makes your post seem irrelevant in any way (except for the fact that they are the miscontrived ideas of someone who, God willing, will understand better as she ages) so help me out here....
          The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposing ideas in mind at the same time and still retain the ability to function. -- F. Scott Fitzgerald

Comment

suicide? :!: :?:

is that your answer to everything?

ok, give me a few minutes and i'll find you a good head doctor online...

LOL, hold on, i can't breathe. i'm rolling on the floor laughing.

talk about changing the subject!

Comment

Wow. The forums sure have been more energetic with the arrival of ckBejug and Anileve. Where were you guys 2 months ago?!

Emil

Comment

graduating from usc. then taking my graduation trip to ... hehe

Comment

by the way... since your little mousey knows that my ip address is coming from Caltech, it should know what I do at caltech. I kill little mousies. sorry! hurry. hide it. before i get too close!

Comment

Originally posted by ckBejug
                    oh yeah and maybe you can tell me how and when i edited my ENTIRE post? silly girl. i have no idea what you're talking about. it's ok. they have pills to help for these hallucinations you're experiencing.
                    annnnnd DENIAL lol
                    what a loser
                    actually YES I CAN tell you when you edited...
                    cuz it says it under your post that you did...
                    Last edited by ckBejug on Thu Oct 16, 2003 10:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
                    hello??? lol

get over it...
                    I've been foruming for over 6 months now...
                    lol this is funny...

Comment

lets try this again hell mrs. j.

w-h-e-n d-i-d i e-d-i-t m-y E-N-T-I-R-E p-o-s-t???

riiight.

maybe if you can come up with the answer to that question you can come up and eat with the adults instead of at the little kids table

Comment

Working...
                      X