Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Can I have a "Bride to Go" please?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Anonymouse
    What you walking bundle of ovaries cannot grasp ( nor fathom for that matter ) is that the "social differences" that exist between men and women are only there because of the innate differences that exist within the blueprint of the sexes. Women and men think and act differently, respond to the same situations differently. Their brains are different, as well as their chromosomes. You will not have "equality", because it's bullxxxx. Ideology and biology do not go hand in hand. But then again there are those that like to manipulate science for the sake of maintaining ideology. Whatever, it all means xxxx to me, since no matter how much women can yell rant and rave about their "rights" for "this" or "that" for "equality" such fallacious reasoning gets them nowhere.

And since the rise of Feminazism, what difference has it made for women? They can vote? Oooooo so xxxxing grand! WOW THEY CAN VOTE, so can everyone else. Not much of a gain. Does their vote mean anything? Does anyones vote mean anything? What else can women do? They can join the States war machine, and WOW WHAT A TREMENDOUS RIGHT THEY JUST GOT. And what does that do? Do they feel more "feminine" by being able to throw a grenade at least 10 feet shorter of a distance than their male counterparts?

You see, to the proponents of feminism, I can only laff at.
    Here is what I have to say to your useless attempt at instigating controversy:

*BUUUUUUUUURP*

Thank you.

Comment

Can't deny the differences can you?
      Achkerov kute.

Comment

So getting back to the original topic of the forum, I think I am on the right path.

Men always seek greener pastures. A beautiful girlfriend is never enough since a more beautiful is around the corner, one of the reasons why they decide to settle down so late. Western men seek women in the west and eastern men seek women in the east. Examples:

Italian men in America go to Italy for wives
        Men in Italy want a blond American girl.
        Same is with Greek.
        Armenian men loose their oodles over Russian women in the West
        Russian men loose their oodles over vodka, since they have Russian women
        American men want Asian women
        Asian men want white women but can’t get them.
        Black men love Spanish women
        Spanish men go to South America to find nice Latina women
        English men love Armenian women * Flames*

And the list goes on, you get the point.

There is nothing wrong with women that want to stay home and take care of kids and home since, it is a tough job on its own. However, they better understand what they are committing themselves to, because once a man gets used to that order there is no turning back, therefore if liberalism is perused their marriage is doomed. Women usually get involved hoping they will change the man, men usually get involved hoping women won’t change. And this is where their expectations vary. That is why it’s important to examine the character and analyze whether they will be accepted unconditionally with their flaws. And women should be themselves so that later their man won’t come to a shock when she boycotts shaving legs and starts reading Simone de Beauvoir.

Dominating PERSONALITIES (notice how I didn’t write men) are usually slightly narcissistic, therefore the spotlight is usually existent for one and they need someone who will be willing to sign up for that “passenger for life” position. And visa versa.

Men like the challenge and chase after women that make their toes curl and stimulate them mentally, but eventually they grow older and fear that that challenge will wear them out and these women will seek greener pastures themselves. Therefore they settle down when they are ready for someone who will not be so difficult to please, on the contrary will want to dedicate the rest of her life pleasing them. Then they simply can have extramarital affairs with those challenging women.

You’d be surprised how many married men hit on single young women with the famous phrase: Let’s have lunch and I will tell you how miserable my marriage is." Or my favorite one after I finished praising a man on his dedication to his family and his wife: “Yeah, but she’s an old hag.” :shock:

I personally lay it out on the table with a bit of an exaggeration:
        “I don’t cook, I don’t pop out babies and when I say I am not in the mood that means that “Candy store is closed”, I don’t promise to agree with everything you have to say, I don’t restrict you from attending “exotic” clubs, don’t restrict me, I don’t like constant terms of endearment, and no I don’t miss you five minutes after I just saw you, and sometimes I would like to finish and roll over. However I do promise that you will never get bored!

*Please note that this post refers to majority of men not ALL! There are always exceptions to the stereotype.

Comment

Your post reaks of someone who is opinionated.

What research or evidence supports those giant claims you speak of?
          Achkerov kute.

Comment

Can't deny the differences can you?
            I would have liked to answer your question, have you made your perceptions clear. However, all I can see when I read your “biological” post is a pile of bullxxxx. And damn it reeks! :twisted:

Comment

In other words, you're saying we are equal?
              Achkerov kute.

Comment

She's right, you ARE an instigator. Big surprise, haha.

Anyway, men and women are not carbon copies of each other. They ARE different, but their vices (different for both men and women) and virtues (different for both men and women) add up to be at the same value...if your narrow mind can comprehend that. I'll expand on this later if I have more time and energy.

Anon, YOU of all people...I cannot believe this! I thought higher of you.

Comment

Your post reaks of someone who is opinionated.
                  Let me correct your usage of incorrect English in this case. The correct wording would be:

Your post gives off an enchanting aroma of someone who is rightfully opinionated.
                  Surprisingly I would have to agree with you Anon, good job pal!

Next time try to use accurate adjectives, it will avoid the hassle of me investing my precious feminist energy in correcting your wording.

What research or evidence supports those giant claims you speak of?
                  I’m sorry I might have missed the part where it states that in order to post in my own thread I would need to use appropriate citations to appeal to your approval of the validity of my statements. :shock: Let’s see…hmm… nope, nope I don’t think there is such a preposterous guideline listed. Perhaps it is also a part of that fictional “existence within the blueprint of the sexes,” as you so solemnly stated. Aha! Excuse me while I pamper your wrongfully inflated righteousness, it needs much of that desired attention. :twisted:

Comment

Originally posted by sSsflamesSs
                    She's right, you ARE an instigator. Big surprise, haha.

Anyway, men and women are not carbon copies of each other. They ARE different, but their vices (different for both men and women) and virtues (different for both men and women) add up to be at the same value...if your narrow mind can comprehend that. I'll expand on this later if I have more time and energy.

Anon, YOU of all people...I cannot believe this! I thought higher of you.
                    You speak the truth oh wise one!

Flames, provocation seeks audience and once it has found it, it dwells in its farty discovery. Energy+time+frustration=food for instigators, we don’t want this thread to be submerged with Anons gaseous vapors in addition to his reeking bullcrap. So save that precious energy and time for something substancial.

Comment

One of the best threads so far on AC. What other tangent can we go off on?

Comment

Working...
                      X