Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Can I have a "Bride to Go" please?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Anonymouse
    Your post reaks of someone who is opinionated.

What research or evidence supports those giant claims you speak of?
    seriouslyyyy
    just what the hell was that???
    ummm... I'm sorry but that's not confidence... that's pure xxxxiness...
    some typical western minded feminist nonsense,
    the "ouh I can do EVERYTHING... I dont need anyone else in this world to help me... I don't even need a husband since I'm making enough money, and if you don't like me in bed then I'll change partners..." character...
    what the???
    where's the femininity in that? where's the ladylike softness?
    and I haven't even gotten to the sad part yet...
    the part where she thinks of herself being SO capable of doing everything (even being proud of some things she CAN't do) yet criticizing men who don't like her "overpowering" Christina Aguilera mentality...
    I just hope you grow old without a partner... you'll know what I mean...

Comment

Wow you are a bitter little midget!

By the way I think I am going to send you a renewal subscription to Teen People magazine. I’ve noticed your rather disturbing obsession with your Teen Idols due to your typically annoying ways of associating adjectives and situations with your favorite celebrities, such as “overpowering” Christina Aguilera, Ashton and Moore.

And no need to thank me for such unexpected generosity, this is all compliments of the “Mentally Impaired Society” which I am sure you are a member of. And once again this subscription will be sent to you free of charge; all you have to do is roll over and bark a few times. I don’t think that should pose a problem for you since this is most likely the way you try to let men know you are interested. :twisted:

Comment

Jahannam, don't tell me you also agree with polygamy (one man and several women) - there's another tangent, Emil . Next thing we know, you're going to prefer being walked on by men...oh wait, you already do. You can stop kissing male ass anytime now.

*looking impatiently at her watch*

Oh, and what part of your idiocy contributes to your femininity? :?

Comment

there they come ladies and gentlemen...
          the American women of today....
          please respect them and agree with EVERYTHING they say... for you'll be called an idiot or a teenager if you don't....(which is pretty much the only thing they're good at... talk)

P.S. Thank you dad for not raising me like that...

*while being walked on by men cuz apparently I show a bit of modesty instead of that nasty selfish pride*

Comment

Originally posted by Emil
            One of the best threads so far on AC. What other tangent can we go off on?
            Come and join the party Emil! Your contribution is essential, since you are the only one in the forum (from the participants) who is older than me.

Good one Flames!

P.S. Everyone, please try to no longer respond to Jahanamidget since, she is cluttering this thread with her senseless crap.

And Jahanaweed don't insult your dad that way, I am sure he is not proud of his failure.

Comment

Originally posted by jahannam
              there they come ladies and gentlemen...
              the American women of today....
              please respect them and agree with EVERYTHING they say... for you'll be called an idiot or a teenager if you don't....(which is pretty much the only thing they're good at... talk)

P.S. Thank you dad for not raising me like that...

*while being walked on by men cuz apparently I show a bit of modesty instead of that nasty selfish pride*
              1. I'm not American.
              2. I never implied that you have to agree with everything that I say. But I did say that you have to make sense for me to take you seriously. Look at yourself, putting your own sex down.
              3. I never talk unless I can back up what I say with actions (I'll clarify if needed).
              4. Being walked by men? Hahaha, what was the point of that comment again? Apparently, you're willing to sacrifice your self-respect, and mistaking that with modesty. Personally, I know quite a few men that prefer my mentality and individuality, and I don't have to agree with everything they say or do in order for them to respect me. I'm going to stop while I'm ahead before this starts to sound like bragging.

Comment

Definition of Modesty: Natural delicacy or shame regarding personal charms and the sexual relation; purity of thought and manners; due regard for propriety in speech or action.

WARNING the following quote would never in a million years be spoken by a person who clims to be 'modest'.

Originally posted by jahannam
                I don't want him to FEEL insulted...
                I just want HIM...
                I like torturing my guys like that... mentally AND... ummm what else is there? i wonder lol

come on flames...
                you know these things...
                when you tell a guy you like em or you wanna kiss em , they don't pay attention.
                but if they're a kinda interested...and you insult them they want you even more...
                that's the mental part...
                when it comes to "PHISICAL", which is the word I was hoping you'd get without me announcing it...
                guys just GO CRAZY when you treat em bad in bed = insult them physically...(not literally)
                lol
                but I guess Baron's too young for these things huh...
                it's allright
                he's mature enough...
                Your submissive attitute toward men is not modesty, it's a welcome mat for guys to walk all over. Even girls who like men to take charge and agree than men are different than them and should have a bit more 'power' should have a backbone!

damn. did you bend over to tie your shoelaces when God was giving everyone backbones?
                The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposing ideas in mind at the same time and still retain the ability to function. -- F. Scott Fitzgerald

Comment

Anileve and flames, in all your ranting and raving I haven't seen either of you demonstrate how men and women are equal, or for that matter, how does "equality" exist within the framework of nature and reality as we know it. I have seen you resort to what would be considered a little above the level of a little girl who lost her doll.

You keep dodging the issue by getting into one of the same old feminazi tricks getting vociferous and unruly, as truly feminists can be. As with everything feminists say, it sounds like English, but I can't understand a word they're saying.
                  Achkerov kute.

Comment

This thread is mainly geared towards the difference between women and men in their expectations of marriages and relationships. I have expressed my point of view regarding this subject in my previous post, which you failed to grasp seemingly. If you are really interested in exploring views regarding this subject you should pay attention to the posts closely, as the partial answers are there, and you are free to point out what you disagree with. You can also point out what you agree with :shock: , since these are my calculations and I would like to know if I am close to the truth of how some men think.

However, if you merely want to stir up xxxx, and I am most certain you do, I am not going on a limb to contribute to your patronization.

Comment

• But you see, it is YOU who has failed to grasp what I have said.

All social differences whether in marriage, or at work, and how men and women treat each other, come from differences that are rooted deep in their make-up.

Social differences don't just come there or exist because "we want it to". It goes deeper than that.
                      Achkerov kute.

Comment

Working...
                      X