Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

guns

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wish guns never existed! What right do we have to take anyone else's life? 2 wrongs never make a right. I don't know about gun control because I'm divided...I see it as okay to use a gun just to scare off someone, but as far as using it....that's wrong TO ME!

caption:if my opinions don't coincide with urs...please don't blame me..thank u

Comment

Re: ALRIGHTTTT

Originally posted by PASAMONSTER ALRIGHT LOTUS
      WAY TO GO GUYS AND GALS FOR SUPPORTING OUR 2ND AMMENDEMENT.

how could have i missed this post, my favorite topic for goodness sake

NRA member.
      National Gun Club Member.
      San Gabriel Gun Club Member.

well no point in saying where i stand on this subject, because i'm guessing you can allready tell.

About the assault weapons and missiles, why not?
      the police and the army have em what happens if lets say one of those guys flipps out why should citizens have equal firepower.

Remember the Tank thing in San Diego. well that could have all been preveted if we were alllowed to own anti-tank and personal missiles.

Here's a list of some arsenal that I acquired during the years--the legal stuff---

--Ruger Mini 14 x 4
      --Yugo SKS
      --Russian SKS
      --Ruger Mark 70 w/leopold scope
      --Saiga 7.62x39
      --Bonnelli 12 gauge
      --Kraus side by side 12 gauge
      --Pre BAN AK-47
      --Pre BAN MAK-11/9 x 2
      --M-16/1A x 2
      --115 mm howitzer
      --30 mm WWII anti aircraft gun
      --VULCAN gatling cannon
      --8mm mauser

--Desert Eagle in .50, .44mag, .357 x 2
      --H&K .40 and 9mm
      --1911 General's Issue .45 x 2
      --berretta 9mm
      --S&W .25 x 2
      --S&W .32 tomcat
      --Colt .44 mag (dirty hairy gun)

You sir, will be the source for many nightmares to come for me...

THANK U!

Comment

Originally posted by violette829 I wish guns never existed! What right do we have to take anyone else's life? 2 wrongs never make a right. I don't know about gun control because I'm divided...I see it as okay to use a gun just to scare off someone, but as far as using it....that's wrong TO ME!

caption:if my opinions don't coincide with urs...please don't blame me..thank u
        okay if ur in a situation where a burgular is in ur house and lets say u have a gun at home me personally i would shoot the burgular with the gun in the form of protection

Comment

I usto have a gun for about a month stashed in my car, i never used it obviously but my ex gave it to me for protection because he was, well a bad boy, and me being his girl i had to be protected. So he put it in my car. I tried to use it ones but i got scared and droped it, thank god it had a safty lock. I dont know what kind it was all i know is it was hot and shiny.

Comment

Originally posted by SexyAries I usto have a gun for about a month stashed in my car, i never used it obviously but my ex gave it to me for protection because he was, well a bad boy, and me being his girl i had to be protected. So he put it in my car. I tried to use it ones but i got scared and droped it, thank god it had a safty lock. I dont know what kind it was all i know is it was hot and shiny.
            girl r u serious i am so scared to touch a knife lol

Comment

Sexy

dont be scared of it
              guns are nothing but an extention of your self. think of it that way.
              Besides if you dont want it
              I'm always looking for new toys, a man can't have enough guns.

Comment

Originally posted by SexyAries I really can't say on this one, You ban guns and like lotus said they will find an alternative way to harm others, You dont ban guns and they harm one another with them. So either way you arnt really taking the violence away. Good thread Lotus.
                I guess you have to ban people. Otherwise, get used to the violence.

Comment

OK, this is definitely a serious issue to discuss. I personally wouldn't want guns to be legal because I do not see how they are protection. If an intruder breaks into your home and attacks your family, I assume that u would shoot the intruder to save your family, right? Well, if you kill the intruder, then u committed a crime. I mean, u just killed a person and what is your proof that the intruder was going to kill you? Some say that they just keep guns in the house not to shoot, but just to scare off the intruders. Yea Right. People get tempted to use the gun. Besides, how do u think the intruder got the gun? Duh, guns r legal!
                  Also, some people are very careless when it comes to guns. I mean, yea, u hide the gun where your children can't reach it, but accident death still happen. This has been said a lot of time and that’s because it's true and people just don’t seem to take it seriously.
                  Question: You guys would actually shoot a person???
                  I personally can't imagine myself actually shooting a person. That is still a crime.
                  This is just my opinion though, so....yea.

I see...

Comment

you kill them in self defence, it is not murder, its considered self defence , if proven. And its proven by the angles the person was shot at, falls etc, and what the circumstances are .

it doesnt matter what there intention is, they break into your house, its breaking and entering, you have a good reason to think they are going to harm you, or they would ring the door bell.

Comment

Originally posted by SagGal
                      Question: You guys would actually shoot a person???
                      I personally can't imagine myself actually shooting a person. That is still a crime.
                      This is just my opinion though, so....yea.

A few years ago I would have said NO. But nowadays I can easily see myself shooting a person. Sorry but it's the truth, especially if someone pushes me beyond my limits (extreme limits).

Comment

Working...
                      X