Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

guns

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by whitelotus you kill them in self defence, it is not murder, its considered self defence , if proven. And its proven by the angles the person was shot at, falls etc, and what the circumstances are .

it doesnt matter what there intention is, they break into your house, its breaking and entering, you have a good reason to think they are going to harm you, or they would ring the door bell.
    like u said, "if proven," how would u prove it? The person is laying there dead. How will u prove that the person came after u that u shot him/her? "If" what? The person is dead. Police asks u what happens, u say the person came at me and tried to kill me? Can u prove it?
    Ok, so the break into ur house and u automatically gott ago for the gun. That's so drastic.
    omg, i'm getting all worked up over this topic. I should chill yes, that's better
    I see...

Comment

Originally posted by violette829 I see it as okay to use a gun just to scare off someone, but as far as using it....that's wrong TO ME!

Use a gun to scare off people? Its people like you that get shot. That is the dumbest thing I have ever heard. If you don’t want to harm anyone why pull out a gun.

Ill get flamed for this by the gun lovers but if someone brakes into your home the safest thing you can do is lock yourself in a room call 911. It is a real bad idea to try to defend yourself when you don’t know how to. And this is not a move its real life you would actually have to know how to shoot a gun and people don’t die instantly from a gunshot unless it’s a vital organ and they usually will have time to kick your ass and take your gun from you a cap your ass.

Comment

Originally posted by Xpeed It is a real bad idea to try to defend yourself when you don’t know how to. And this is not a move its real life you would actually have to know how to shoot a gun and people don’t die instantly from a gunshot unless it’s a vital organ and they usually will have time to kick your ass and take your gun from you a cap your ass.
        Shoot out the kneecaps. They won't be bothering you. Of course, you'd still need to know how to use the gun.

Comment

Originally posted by Xpeed ...It is a real bad idea to try to defend yourself when you don’t know how to. And this is not a move its real life you would actually have to know how to shoot a gun and people don’t die instantly from a gunshot unless it’s a vital organ and they usually will have time to kick your ass and take your gun from you a cap your ass.
          EXACTLY!!!
          I see...

Comment

Originally posted by SagGal like u said, "if proven," how would u prove it? The person is laying there dead. How will u prove that the person came after u that u shot him/her? "If" what? The person is dead. Police asks u what happens, u say the person came at me and tried to kill me? Can u prove it?
            Ok, so the break into ur house and u automatically gott ago for the gun. That's so drastic.
            omg, i'm getting all worked up over this topic. I should chill yes, that's better
            It can be prove if it was self-defense from the bullets point of entry and the angle, forensic science. The problem with the California law in self-defense is you are guilty until proven innocent. The only place where you can shoot a person in your property and not be questioned is Colorado.

Comment

Originally posted by loseyourname Shoot out the kneecaps. They won't be bothering you. Of course, you'd still need to know how to use the gun.
              That’s what I am talking about, you cant do that in the real world the person is not going to stand still for you to shoot the knee caps, if you guys must know the correct way to defend yourself is aim at the chest because it has lots of vital organs and is the biggest part of the body and empty your clip until the person is not moving anymore. That’s how you defend yourself, now how many of you are willing to go that far.

And one shot doesn’t stop a person because your body has natural pain killers and for a few second he will not even know he was shot and if you are scared to pull the trigger he has more than enough time to take your gun from you.
              Last edited by Xpeed; 12-29-2003, 11:11 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by SagGal OK, this is definitely a serious issue to discuss. I personally wouldn't want guns to be legal because I do not see how they are protection. If an intruder breaks into your home and attacks your family, I assume that u would shoot the intruder to save your family, right? Well, if you kill the intruder, then u committed a crime. I mean, u just killed a person and what is your proof that the intruder was going to kill you? Some say that they just keep guns in the house not to shoot, but just to scare off the intruders. Yea Right. People get tempted to use the gun. Besides, how do u think the intruder got the gun? Duh, guns r legal!
                Also, some people are very careless when it comes to guns. I mean, yea, u hide the gun where your children can't reach it, but accident death still happen. This has been said a lot of time and that’s because it's true and people just don’t seem to take it seriously.
                Question: You guys would actually shoot a person???
                I personally can't imagine myself actually shooting a person. That is still a crime.
                This is just my opinion though, so....yea.

OH wow..I totally agree with u on this one...A person has to have an ability to shoot another human being. I, personally, can't do that. The same goes for murderers.....u have to have something wrong inside of u that allows u to do that....What happened to the good ol' days of using ur fists?

Comment

Originally posted by omniscient A few years ago I would have said NO. But nowadays I can easily see myself shooting a person. Sorry but it's the truth, especially if someone pushes me beyond my limits (extreme limits).

Thank u for informing us about ur limits...I'm deathly afraid now..LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Xpeed Use a gun to scare off people? Its people like you that get shot. That is the dumbest thing I have ever heard. If you don’t want to harm anyone why pull out a gun.

Ill get flamed for this by the gun lovers but if someone brakes into your home the safest thing you can do is lock yourself in a room call 911. It is a real bad idea to try to defend yourself when you don’t know how to. And this is not a move its real life you would actually have to know how to shoot a gun and people don’t die instantly from a gunshot unless it’s a vital organ and they usually will have time to kick your ass and take your gun from you a cap your ass.

OH I agree with u...I was just trying to prove a point that I would never actually be able to shoot it...I don't own one, and I never will...and I'm scared because I know my next door neighbor might have one..or my child's (future) friends might have one in the house...that scares me....I don't like this thread...I'm too scared now... Harsh reality of life.....

Comment

For the people that can't shoot another person
                      its alright it takes time
                      after the first and the second
                      you start to get used to it.

one thing you have to remember quick kill

its less of a mess and no agonizing dying sounds

oh yeah and dont look into the persons eyes while shooting them
                      they will haunt you in your sleep, but eventually you get over that too(its hard but you do)

and after all that you still can't shoot anyone
                      call me, it will be my pleasure.

Comment

Working...
                      X