Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

guns

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PASAMONSTER For the people that can't shoot another person
    its alright it takes time
    after the first and the second
    you start to get used to it.

one thing you have to remember quick kill

its less of a mess and no agonizing dying sounds

oh yeah and dont look into the persons eyes while shooting them
    they will haunt you in your sleep, but eventually you get over that too(its hard but you do)

and after all that you still can't shoot anyone
    call me, it will be my pleasure.

Who let this guy out?

Comment

Originally posted by whitelotus you kill them in self defence, it is not murder, its considered self defence , if proven. And its proven by the angles the person was shot at, falls etc, and what the circumstances are .

it doesnt matter what there intention is, they break into your house, its breaking and entering, you have a good reason to think they are going to harm you, or they would ring the door bell.
      ya in self-defence sag not like drive by or anything like that.

Comment

Originally posted by Sirumemkez20 ya in self-defence sag not like drive by or anything like that.
        self defense? well, how do u know the person was going to actually kill you? You're gonna say, "Oh, I thought the intruder was going to kill me." That's not gonna do it. Of corse it would help u have witnesses, but again, IF there were witnesses. U out of fear might just shoot the person if you thought he/she was going to shoot/kill you too.
        I see...

Comment

Originally posted by PASAMONSTER For the people that can't shoot another person
          its alright it takes time
          after the first and the second
          you start to get used to it.

one thing you have to remember quick kill

its less of a mess and no agonizing dying sounds

oh yeah and dont look into the persons eyes while shooting them
          they will haunt you in your sleep, but eventually you get over that too(its hard but you do)

and after all that you still can't shoot anyone
          call me, it will be my pleasure.
          OMG, it's like ur saying to get in the habit of it. what u maan first or second time? OMG From you response, I get the feeling u already shot someone b4.
          I see...

Comment

I suppose you'd prefer to just stand around and find out if the intruder will shoot you?

Comment

I wouldn't say i got in the habit of it?

And the state of california let me out..LOL

besides i used to shoot for a living
              USMC 4 years under my belt
              "God has a hard on for Marines, thats why to show our appreciation we keep heaven packed with fresh souls."
              HOOORA DEVILDOGS.

one more thing to the non-killers here don't worry when time comes you will be able to its a natural human instinct.
              Oh and you tend to get desensitized when you're stuck in a little shack in the middle of a fire fight deep in a nicaraguan jungle and when its all over you realize that the guy next to you is dead infact from the smell and beginning of decomposition you figure out he's been dead for 2-3 days.

I dont think you need a visual.

Comment

Originally posted by loseyourname I suppose you'd prefer to just stand around and find out if the intruder will shoot you?
                i sense sarcasm. no, i wouldn't stand around and how do u suppose the person got the gun? DUH, they are legal. OK, I don't wanna spend a long time justifying my answer. Everyone has their own opinion
                I see...

Comment

Actually, a lot of them obtain their guns illegally. Why don't you want to spend time discussing this? That's the point of the thread.

Comment

Originally posted by loseyourname Actually, a lot of them obtain their guns illegally. Why don't you want to spend time discussing this? That's the point of the thread.
                    because everyone has their own opinion. Besides, its the same ppl talking here
                    I see...

Comment

It is true 99% of guns recovered from criminals and from crime scenes are stolen or obtained illegally.

a legal gun can be traced so a criminal wouldn't use any legal guns.

i have one statistic
                      Arizona-- all guns sales are legal, carrying a firearm with a permit(loaded, on your person, concealed) is totally legal.
                      crime rate in arizona lowest in the US.
                      in 2002
                      robberies--37
                      murder--0
                      assault--3
                      DUI--972
                      accidental shootings--28

CALI and NY where guns are strictly policized
                      only murders with firearms in 2002
                      CA--7,390
                      NY--6,800

theese numbers show something, what is it you say?
                      when the person knows that theres a possibility that anyone at anytime could be carrying a firearm, that person will think not twice but ten times before commiting a crime.

Comment

Working...
                      X