Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Post your Favorite Guns!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Post your Favorite Guns!

Originally posted by gregory View Post
    ok understood the brain power is not consider as most efficient gun well I have the other alternatives to suggest.Now what is the aim here make collections to show how macho we are or kill some one that is potentially dangerous for us..well in this case since we are not times of " texas cowboys " I suggest sources which are more convenient to handle and you wont be need a license for instance a 10 inch sharp knife practice it 5 minutes a day distance of from 3 meters and increase to up to 20 meter. You can be sure within 4 months you will be surprise you will see how efficient could be well balanced knife I suggest to carry at least two of them specially placed next to your feet.
    Never take a knife to a gunfight.
    B0zkurt Hunter

Comment

if you are assaulting combat knife is your best choice if you are being assaulted you will bust up in that case any gun will defend you , the trick is the one who assaults is the clever one the the other is the stupid

Comment

Originally posted by bell-the-cat View Post
        Hmmm, so in the supposed land of the free and home of the brave, even the intelligent secretly expect American society to eventually collapse in chaos, with the only survivors left being those with the biggest guns who have had the most target practice towards the time when practice turns into a reality?
        That's not the only reason to go target shooting. E.g. Those who practice archery don't do it for some doomsday scenario preparation. I don't even own a gun although I started going nearly 4 years ago. The major reason for wanting to buy at all is to take to the range. I only shoot people through a lens.
        [COLOR=#4b0082][B][SIZE=4][FONT=trebuchet ms]“If you think you can, or you can’t, you’re right.”
        -Henry Ford[/FONT][/SIZE][/B][/COLOR]

Comment

Originally posted by Siggie View Post
          E.g. Those who practice archery don't do it for some doomsday scenario preparation.
          Yes they do!

If people just wanted to press something, or pull on something, and see the result of that pressing or pulling revealed on a target a few hundred metres away, there are easier and less expensive ways of doing it than using guns or bows.

Originally posted by Eddo211 View Post

Just picked this one up myself.
          There they were, a row of them, on special offer, between the cheeses and the cookies on the supermarket aisle. So I just picked one up for myself.
          Last edited by bell-the-cat; 09-03-2011, 08:42 AM.
          Plenipotentiary meow!

Comment

This is the ultimate guerilla warfare submachine gun IMHO.
            Knight Armament Company PDW.
            Between childhood, boyhood,
            adolescence
            & manhood (maturity) there
            should be sharp lines drawn w/
            Tests, deaths, feats, rites
            stories, songs & judgements

- Morrison, Jim. Wilderness, vol. 1, p. 22

Comment

Originally posted by bell-the-cat View Post
              Yes they do!

If people just wanted to press something, or pull on something, and see the result of that pressing or pulling revealed on a target a few hundred metres away, there are easier and less expensive ways of doing it than using guns or bows.

There they were, a row of them, on special offer, between the cheeses and the cookies on the supermarket aisle. So I just picked one up for myself.
              Comes in handy for them all out Zombie attacks.

You know what they say......"you never know."
              B0zkurt Hunter

Comment

I understand quite obviously that almost non of participants use any guns " you are just dreamers", you think warfare etc. once you owe the machine you most probably will piss on your pants it is just a fact, if you are man and your fist and brain works harmoniously you carry combat knife it is secure, noiseless believe me worth to have with you , I personally carry pair of them and it gives you good protection, on the other hand guns it is absolutely useless because of their % hit capacity , they are not practical, by the way Iam a good marksman with guns but in action you will not be able use them accurately , take my word carry and practice knifes

Comment

Originally posted by gregory View Post
                  I understand quite obviously that almost non of participants use any guns " you are just dreamers", you think warfare etc. once you owe the machine you most probably will piss on your pants it is just a fact, if you are man and your fist and brain works harmoniously you carry combat knife it is secure, noiseless believe me worth to have with you , I personally carry pair of them and it gives you good protection, on the other hand guns it is absolutely useless because of their % hit capacity , they are not practical, by the way Iam a good marksman with guns but in action you will not be able use them accurately , take my word carry and practice knifes
                  You make assumptions that one day could cost you dearly when you found yourself facing someone who is willing.....a gun is a last resort. You gonna pull a knife in a fist fight ha?
                  B0zkurt Hunter

Comment

Originally posted by Eddo211 View Post
                    You make assumptions that one day could cost you dearly when you found yourself facing someone who is willing.....a gun is a last resort. You gonna pull a knife in a fist fight ha?
                    I believe he's talking about throwing knives.
                    [COLOR=#4b0082][B][SIZE=4][FONT=trebuchet ms]“If you think you can, or you can’t, you’re right.”
                    -Henry Ford[/FONT][/SIZE][/B][/COLOR]

Comment

KA-BAR is been my knife, well balanced, standard issue USMC....the only one I can recommend but this thread is about firearms, not
                      knifes or Ninja stars, or even self defense.

B0zkurt Hunter

Comment

Working...
                      X