Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Daily Journal/Diary

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• thank you. I guess it does, but i dont want to wait till im 50 so i can start "living" my life thats the hole issue hehe

Comment

• Originally posted by Tres Bien
      Dear Journal,
      How much is it possible to be controlled by others? is my mind and my thought influenced by my mother and father, as they pretty much control my life. i think its possible to 100 procent . what i do, what i should do or shoudnt do. They live in a different time-period than me, my mother in the 1700-century.why dont they get a life of their own. I guess nothing can be right, when they lack in something, and have problems , and then must take their children as resque. and can pretty much blame me and my brother for anything. Mostly me. pretty much avoid them all the time, im thjinking things cant get worse, but as im pretending , things are getting even worse.
      But, nothing that can be solved in the future, after all im a super human :/
      Few words of advice, since this is very common among young adults growing up in Armenian homes.

1. Never, ever let your parents know that they make you angry or frustrated. You can certainly display your disagreement and dislike, but always remain cool.

2. Remember that this is temporary and we all eventually grow out of it and form a strong bond with our parents.

3. Also remember that your parents still maintain old fashioned views, so will you when you become a parent one day.

4. If you are really angry, make sure to depart to your room calmly, curse if you must and emerge totally cool.

5. Always, always express what you feel to your parents, but do it when you are in a calm state. Think it through, prepare your speech, be brief, try not to whine and listent to them. They tend to be more receptive if you are together. Stay firm on your beliefs and make it known that you will not deviate from them just because they don't like it. (just as long as it's not something retarded like wearing your underwear to a club or going to fight in Iraq).

6. Finally, it's important to give as much as it is important to receive. Always let your parents know that you are appreciative of what they have done for you and do something in return without them having to ask you first.

And once again I have to stress this, remain calm, cool and firm when it comes to expressing your dissatisfaction. Most importantly, we all grow out of it someday and end up understanding their position a lot more.

Comment

• I really appreciete it. Thank you for your advice. God knows I spend 98 % of my time in my room

Comment

• Dear Diary,

Anileve's first picture is ready. AAh yes Musollini, the bully that history forgot.
          Attached Files

Comment

• OMG, PAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA! That's simply brilliant, I bow before your majestic talent! Vay astvats, pores tsavuma.

Comment

• Originally posted by patlajan
              Dear Diary,

Anileve's first picture is ready. AAh yes Musollini, the bully that history forgot.
              I dont know aboutyou guys.. but thats pretty good.. and you look cute in that outfit anileve.. HAHA.. lol
              How do you hurt a masochist?
              -By leaving him alone.Forever.

Comment

• Originally posted by anileve
                Few words of advice, since this is very common among young adults growing up in Armenian homes.

1. Never, ever let your parents know that they make you angry or frustrated. You can certainly display your disagreement and dislike, but always remain cool.

2. Remember that this is temporary and we all eventually grow out of it and form a strong bond with our parents.

3. Also remember that your parents still maintain old fashioned views, so will you when you become a parent one day.

4. If you are really angry, make sure to depart to your room calmly, curse if you must and emerge totally cool.

5. Always, always express what you feel to your parents, but do it when you are in a calm state. Think it through, prepare your speech, be brief, try not to whine and listent to them. They tend to be more receptive if you are together. Stay firm on your beliefs and make it known that you will not deviate from them just because they don't like it. (just as long as it's not something retarded like wearing your underwear to a club or going to fight in Iraq).

6. Finally, it's important to give as much as it is important to receive. Always let your parents know that you are appreciative of what they have done for you and do something in return without them having to ask you first.

And once again I have to stress this, remain calm, cool and firm when it comes to expressing your dissatisfaction. Most importantly, we all grow out of it someday and end up understanding their position a lot more.
                I want my daughter to be just like you honestly .. lol atleast according to this post! lol
                How do you hurt a masochist?
                -By leaving him alone.Forever.

Comment

• Dear Diary,

Gevo, don't be fooled by my rational post, I was nothing of that sort in my days of troubled youth. I am every parent's nightmare. And thanks for the compliment on the outfit, I always knew I would look appropriate in a military uniform, it very much suits my image.

Comment

• Dear Journal,

I AM DONE WITH MY PAPERS! *has an orgasm*

Nor do I give a damn if you find that disgusting.
                    Achkerov kute.

Comment

• Originally posted by patlajan
                      Dear Diary,

Hahaha! That's awesome. Eve, you look hot!

She even has the expression for it, "You phuck with me, and your privates get severed, capisce?"

Comment

Working...
                      X