Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Will Armenians be extinct in 100 years?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Armenians en masse here in California have lost quality. Quantity doesn't always equal quality and here is the best example of Armenians gone awry. Alot of Armenians have given enough of a bad rep and name to the rest of us who try to portray the culture in a positive light but how can we when after every effort there is some bumbling xxxxhead who ruins it? I say neuter them.
    Achkerov kute.

Comment

Your very right Anonymouse. . . but those bad seeds should not make the hard working Armenian give up in their work.. if they too give up, that is when we are doomed.

Comment

But the decline of civilization and culture is an inevitability no matter how you look at it.

Time is slowing its pace on survival.
        Achkerov kute.

Comment

To the friggin top!
          Achkerov kute.

Comment

amen to that bruddah!

Comment

well its not like i hate kocharian but i think he is messing with armenia's budjet.
              half of my family lives their so i should know

Comment

sorry about that wrong place.
                any way i think armenia will be extinct in 100 years because the rich are getting richer and the poor are getting poorer and armenia will soon fall into a tirany

Comment

surprisingly, whoever i talked to in Yerevan (cousins, friends) they all said they voted for Kocharian. i guess i wouldve voted for him too. see he's already done his share of stealing (lets hope so), the country has grown used to his bullxxxx. Demirchian would just have brought on a new load of crap. At least with kocharian there is some twisted form of stability.

Comment

Screw them both with an elephants tusk and blood shall be the lubricant. There is no solid person to unite Armenians both within and abroad, no unifying ideology, no force to create cohesion. I would vote for neither.

While Zionists succeeded in creating a steady flow of Jews to Israel, created something out of nothing by stealing land, and have sustained and grown now, Armenians on the opposite side of the spectrum can't even hold on to the scraps they have. What a sad reality.

Too many regional/politice differences and as well as religious differences are continuing to grow and ever bigger gap amongst Armenians. If Armenains abroad are to perish, at least what one hopes is for the homeland to stay intact, but even that grows dim.

What Armenia needs is an effective revolutionary leader to put some focking fearlessness and a sentiment of change in the masses, hope to look forward, reforms, the key is to control the masses, but to whos advantage?
                    Achkerov kute.

Comment

well um i nominate you for the job

Comment

Working...
                      X