Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Sex before marriage

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm not boring. I have one of those 49% angel/51% devil baby tees. That one percent makes me soooo bad. Yea totally, like I'm going to go dye my hair blonde tomorrow. And then get another one of those cute, witty shirts. See, I'm special like fskhkhfsa girl, she's so unique and cool. Oh wow.

Comment

Wow, so you compensate for your lack of angels with a jeep.
      Achkerov kute.

Comment

whatsup with u guys not being able to figure out my username.....it's so simple...since im fstkh and my name is nanor the username will be "fstkhnan"...yeghadze???

Comment

*SHOCKED*

I'll have you know that I suffer from dyslexia, and your username is not making me feel any better about my neurological disorder.

Comment

you are soo soo "funny"!

Comment

*blushing * I try.

No, not really.

Comment

Originally posted by TigranJamharian anonymouse do you realize that a virgin's vagina is tight? having sex for the first time "tears" the vagina slightly and it makes a big difference that is why men like virgins because they are tighter. sorry to get so graphic here but that is why girls cannot lie to their boyfriends telling them that they are virgins when htey are not, the guy should be able to tell.

Tigran....

Sorry to rain on your parade like this mate - but you are WRONG!
                Sexual intercourse neither wears nor tears any woman
                UNLESS the male is ignorant enough not to wait till she's ready
                or alternatively, fakes foreplay which in that case female fakes orgasm..

It is a known fact,
                Having more frequent sex keeps vagina tighter for the sole fact
                that any human muscle that gets regular exercise builds up...
                Just like your biceps

It is also a known fact,
                That an average male measures about 6.5"
                ...and an average woman can take well over 8.5", eliminates
                your theory of female vagina loosing its shape, form or tightness just cause
                she penetrates with something already smaller than what she's
                created to handle...

What deforms female genital organ is nothing more than
                giving a birth to a child (specially big headed Armenian male baby)
                or having equall intensity - an abortion...

Having said that,
                I must also add why guys like virgins -
                It is nothing more than typical male coital inferiority complex..
                Men do have a problem with the woman they are in relationship
                having more experience than they do...
                ...and the fact that some of those other guys she slept with
                may be better than himself...
                Which results in idiotic post-coital questions like
                " was I the best? Was it as good for you as it was for me?" etc..

I personally like girls who are not virgins..
                I think experience and knowing what she wants in bed adds
                a great deal not only to woman's sexuality but also to my sexual experience..

My two cents worth...and keep the change

Comment

Originally posted by fstkhnan I dont know! does it ever happen to any of u, where u dont like a guy and he likes u a lot, and once u start liking him, he just ignores the hell out of u , and doesnt like u anymore, or pretends that he doesnt like u !!!!isnt that annoying??? I want a guy to explain to me the secret that lies behind this!!!!
                  Fstkhnan,

No it doesn't happen to me

No matter how nice they may be,
                  GUYS are NOT MY TYPE...

I like mine with LESS HAIR and MORE CURVES you see

hehehe (evil grin)

Comment

Originally posted by NighT HawK Tigran....

Sorry to rain on your parade like this mate - but you are WRONG!
                    Sexual intercourse neither wears nor tears any woman
                    UNLESS the male is ignorant enough not to wait till she's ready
                    or alternatively, fakes foreplay which in that case female fakes orgasm..

It is a known fact,
                    Having more frequent sex keeps vagina tighter for the sole fact
                    that any human muscle that gets regular exercise builds up...
                    Just like your biceps

It is also a known fact,
                    That an average male measures about 6.5"
                    ...and an average woman can take well over 8.5", eliminates
                    your theory of female vagina loosing its shape, form or tightness just cause
                    she penetrates with something already smaller than what she's
                    created to handle...

What deforms female genital organ is nothing more than
                    giving a birth to a child (specially big headed Armenian male baby)
                    or having equall intensity - an abortion...

Having said that,
                    I must also add why guys like virgins -
                    It is nothing more than typical male coital inferiority complex..
                    Men do have a problem with the woman they are in relationship
                    having more experience than they do...
                    ...and the fact that some of those other guys she slept with
                    may be better than himself...
                    Which results in idiotic post-coital questions like
                    " was I the best? Was it as good for you as it was for me?" etc..

I personally like girls who are not virgins..
                    I think experience and knowing what she wants in bed adds
                    a great deal not only to woman's sexuality but also to my sexual experience..

My two cents worth...and keep the change
                    You will find Tigran will be most displeased by this.
                    Achkerov kute.

Comment

Originally posted by Anonymouse You will find Tigran will be most displeased by this.

My apologies...

My post is not directed at Tigran as a person..
                      No offence intended..
                      I saw a misinformative post and merely responded to it
                      in the nicest way I know how.

I don't think discussions should be taken on a personal level.
                      If this is the case I will refrain from posting on this forum again
                      in order to avoid such misunderstandings between other
                      forum members and myself.

In a discussion forum such as this one,
                      Everyone should be allowed to voice their opinion, especially if the
                      opinion voiced are FACTS!

Thank you for your warning. It is NOTED.

Comment

Working...
                      X