Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Sex before marriage

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tramanian I'm yet to meet an Armenian girl who is a virgin...

Actually, I meant "Isn't a virgin." But I'm a little drunk. And by "a little" I actually mean "totally xxxxing gone." May the God that I don't believe in damn Anastaseia.

Seriously, if what is said in this thread is true about Parskahye girls then no more Hayastansi or Beirutsi girls for me...it's all persian from now on, I can't go another year without sex and I can't wait four xxxxing months to kiss a girl. xxxxing Ana.

no really, I'm not bitter and I'm sober, I swear.

Comment

Originally posted by tortoise26 yeah, thats really sad. its sad for several reasons. first, it sucks that a man would care that much about the true "virginity" of his partner. past activities should be discussed openly (but not in great detail) when you're in a relationship. If he wants someone he can "mold" and teach, he should date a 16 year old (which they often do). If I were a guy, I would be surprised (in a bad way) if a 25 year old girl hadnt even had a relationship. second, its retarded that women would care about the perception men have of them. if youre so concerned about what your future mate is going to think, then you should not xxxxx around in the first place. lying about it isnt exactly a good method to ensure a perception of "purity".

This topic kinda aggravates me, actually. I was in a 6 year relationship that ended 2 years ago due to sad reasons. I dont think anyone i date now is ever going to believe or assume that I havent participated in any sexual activities..... does that mean i'm a bad girlfriend? hell no. it means that i know what it takes to make a relationship work. it means that i am loyal, and committed. and yes...it means i know how to please my man...and any guy i love from now on will be lucky to have me in his life. Just because my body isnt as "pure" as it was at birth, doesnt mean my heart is tainted.

Bravo, bra-xxxxing-vo

Comment

Originally posted by Tramanian Actually, I meant "Isn't a virgin." But I'm a little drunk. And by "a little" I actually mean "totally xxxxing gone." May the God that I don't believe in damn Anastaseia.

Seriously, if what is said in this thread is true about Parskahye girls then no more Hayastansi or Beirutsi girls for me...it's all persian from now on, I can't go another year without sex and I can't wait four xxxxing months to kiss a girl. xxxxing Ana.

no really, I'm not bitter and I'm sober, I swear.
        What about Parskahye girls? What about 'em? Care to refresh my memory?

Oh, and I had a good laugh with your first 2 posts ("I'm bitter, no wait, no really, I'm not bitter and I'm sober.")

Comment

well..... I think at least one of the partners should be kinda experienced......and, since it matters much more if the girl is virgin than the guy...then personally, I would stay virgin till marriage!!!! but that doesnt mean that I would prefer virgin guys!!!

Comment

Originally posted by sSsflamesSs What about Parskahye girls? What about 'em? Care to refresh my memory?

Oh, and I had a good laugh with your first 2 posts ("I'm bitter, no wait, no really, I'm not bitter and I'm sober.")

As for Parskahye girls:
            Someone in the beginning of this thread said that they tend to be more lienient about sex.

As for your good laugh:
            I'm glad you had a good laugh

Comment

Originally posted by Anonymouse Um, I think you all should die.
              Sounds good to me.

Comment

Indeed.
                Achkerov kute.

Comment

Originally posted by fstkhnan well..... I think at least one of the partners should be kinda experienced......and, since it matters much more if the girl is virgin than the guy...then personally, I would stay virgin till marriage!!!! but that doesnt mean that I would prefer virgin guys!!!
                  Dude, we're talking about sex...something humans are programmed to do. It's not like learning how to drive...it's intrinsic. So what, you don't want to spend some time teaching each other? You'd rather have one of the partners be used?

Comment

Don't forget that this whole idea of "sex until marriage" is a very recent concept that came with the inception of Christianity.

Humans had lived here for thousands of years prior and were not bound by these absolute rules.
                    Achkerov kute.

Comment

Originally posted by Anonymouse Don't forget that this whole idea of "sex until marriage" is a very recent concept that came with the inception of Christianity.

Humans had lived here for thousands of years prior and were not bound by these absolute rules.
                      Rules? Who said anything about rules?

As far as I know, we're merely discussing personal preference, nothing more, nothing less.

Rules on Sex...hahaha, doesn't it have a "nice" ring to it? lol

Comment

Working...
                      X