Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Sex before marriage

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by loseyourname I am glad to hear that. I apologize if you felt I was making an unwarranted, blanket statement. It does not seem you have been quite as serious with your other posts as you have been with me. You amaze me, by the way - 196 posts in half a month. You'll give yourself carpal tunnel in no time.
    Well, we are here for entertainment. I do not want to be serious all the time and I doubt anyone else does either. Plus some topics (and some people) do not deserve to be take seriously. I have a salt shaker by my computer.

I work 8 hours a day and I spend that much time in denial about having to work. My job requires typing anyway. I wish I amazed you for a better reason than that. I think I may never post again.

Comment

• Originally posted by loseyourname Is this what happens any time someone tries to discuss sex around here? Or is this just what happens anytime someone tries to discuss anything around here? This is like a group of seventy year-old chess-playing virgins who hang out in parks with canes locked into a jury deliberation room, asked to come up with a reason why they should ever be allowed out. Any of you ever read or seen the play "No Exit?" It will shed illumination upon this hilarious state of affairs.

Keep up the entertainment . . .
      What are you talking about?? Maybe you should be more clear about what is so funny, I'd like to laugh about it too....

and you forgot to introduce yourself....
      The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposing ideas in mind at the same time and still retain the ability to function. -- F. Scott Fitzgerald

Comment

• armenian girls arent just ' xxxxty ' or ' innocent / no experiance / no sex no sex !!! omg its so dirty eww , i dont do that sorry...' type of girls, there are plenty in the middle, you just have to look very hard, open thy eyes kind sirs !

Stereotypes and generalizations drive me nuts, snap out of it bastards !

Comment

• Originally posted by whitelotus armenian girls arent just ' xxxxty ' or ' innocent / no experiance / no sex no sex !!! omg its so dirty eww , i dont do that sorry...' type of girls, there are plenty in the middle, you just have to look very hard, open thy eyes kind sirs !

Stereotypes and generalizations drive me nuts, snap out of it bastards !
          YAY FOR THE RABIZ ROBOT!

Comment

• bow down to the rabiz robot!

my rabiz robot owns all your souls ! *nervous giggle*

Comment

• Like it or not, there are going to be times when u will be compared and generalized.. How else do we analyze different groups of people? Stats tell us that we need to find a somewhat representative group to play the role of the population as a whole. Basically, this goes on in life.

I'm sorry if I offended any armenian female(me being one myself) for I did not know that I was dealing with some people who are sensitive to certain subjects....Anywho..with that said..I would also like to point out that virginity is not exactly in your vagina..In my Psych 230 (Human Sexuality) class, we found out some misconceptions many people have regarding this subject. For example, take the worst case...if a girl gets raped, and it happens to be the first time that a penis enters her vagina...does this mean that she lost her virginity and a rapist is her first? Humm....now think realllly hard about this because u need to put urself in that girl's shoes...I know it's hard and most of us don't want to..but try........

NO SHE IS STILL A VIRGIN. Whoever u give your heart to with the sex, that's ur first. I mean, I have books that discuss this. I know many of u don't agree with me, but it's true.

With life, comes awareness. We must go with the times and not let anything hold us back. This is exactly what's going to me the cause of our (armenian females) demise. If we allow for mentalities like this to influence the masses, then our children, our sons, will never learn.

How can u say that u really care about a woman, and that u want her to be the mother of ur children, and then turn around and say that just because she has embraced her sexuality that u don't love her anymore.....I dunno but this doesn't sound like unconditional love to meeee!

This is long enough...Til next time, TOOOOOOO DA LOOOOOOO

Vi lette

Comment

• i agree with you violette , point well made.

its not the actual act of breaking the hymen, rather the mental state and the heart of someone .

Comment

• Originally posted by ckBejug What are you talking about?? Maybe you should be more clear about what is so funny, I'd like to laugh about it too....

and you forgot to introduce yourself....
                  I'm just being a little kid, ck. It's fun to watch people argue. I'm not too sure what you want me to introduce.

Comment

• Originally posted by loseyourname I'm just being a little kid, ck. It's fun to watch people argue. I'm not too sure what you want me to introduce.
                    I meant you came in here and talked up a storm and forgot to introduce yourself in the main forum newbies intoduce yourself sticky thread. Just a suggestion

p.s. I used that okizaki fragment joke at work. It was great. lol.
                    The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposing ideas in mind at the same time and still retain the ability to function. -- F. Scott Fitzgerald

Comment

• Originally posted by ckBejug I meant you came in here and talked up a storm and forgot to introduce yourself in the main forum newbies intoduce yourself sticky thread. Just a suggestion

p.s. I used that okizaki fragment joke at work. It was great. lol.
                      Thanks - thought it was pretty good myself when I came up with it. I guess I didn't really feel it was necessary to post to the intro thread since all that info's on my profile anyway.

Comment

Working...
                      X