Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Strippers And You

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Strippers And You

Originally posted by One-Way View Post
    That's a given.
    lol, just making sure no one was giving me the benefit of the doubt

Comment

I'm not just siding with sako cause he's on my side, but he makes a good point.

Not every stripper you see doing what they do is because they want to do it. They might be in desperate need of money fast to support a family and the fastest way is stripping.

They might have been abused as a child growing up, and or not having a father figure around, and they are dead on the inside psychologically, and that is causing them to do what they do.

The point is. Not every stripper is a stripper cause they're xxxxty or whatever reason you think they are. There are ALOT who are doing it for other reasons.

The same can be applied to any job. Take McDonalds for instance. There can be people who like working at McDonalds and want to make a career out of it, to become a manager or something and work their way up the corporate ladder. And there are others who don't want to work at McDonalds, but they do it for the money, cause they need it.

I don't think im biased. I think you need to stop and take a few steps back to look at the whole picture instead of what you're seeing so up close, you know?

-Moses.

Comment

^That was my 150th post.

Yay!

=P lol.

Comment

Any individual can find a job at any other place then a strip club vig, thats just an excuse they give you.
          Positive vibes, positive taught

Comment

One-Way, I respect you, bro, but don't cross the line. When did I side with strippers, man ? What's wrong with you? Whoever thinks I'm "siding" is pretty broken on one "side" of his/her brain, maybe both. Did I ever say I sided with anyone? And don't be coming in my face with "what you wrote sounded like it" because most kindergarteners would be able to understand what I said, which I did more then 50 times over, especially for you which most wouldn’t because of your problem with reading. This is you're way of debating? It sucks, real badly. And I actually believed that we were running a quality discussion here.

You didn't read, anything, did you? Well, get a microscope, those bigass ones in WALMART, and look over every single word I said, for the first time, and then we'll see whose picking sides and whose just full of it. I can't believe no one in this forum says anything. I wrote books to explain one simple thing and you didn't understand a single word. Maybe I should’ve started at a more intermediate level?

Vig, you're right, you started a great debate and I wish you all the best. Don't pick any side, just do what you know is right, not “think” is right. Your mind lie’s a lot to you and all of us, as in the case of someone who thinks I’m going against him. Most of what I wrote wasn’t even connected to you, which our “one-way” friend doesn’t want to understand, he thinks I was doing all this to beat him at something and that I’m siding. Beat him at what, one might ask or side with whom, really? In America, though remember, hooking up with a perfectly normal girl is complicated so imagine what would happen after hooking up with a stripper? I don't even want to try in my mind. It's like finding a shiny needle in a haystack. Nothing is impossible though, just don't turn me or One-Way's words into laws and remember, you won't find an Angel unless you’re one in a billion or that girl is, to find a guy who would pull her out gladly. You're heart won't let you down, just listen and think, taking what both of us said into account, if you wish. We both gave interesting views and both were the same, just compiled in different ways. I’m not upset from him, I just don’t look at him as the person I did in the beginning. He sounded like a kid who closes his eyes and ears.

And One-Way? Watch what you say next time because you didn't seem to think before writing what you said this time and last time. One more strike left … and about your “invitation”? Haha , go find someone else who’ll waste his time on you because that’s all I’ve been doing till now. You’re neither the first nor the last guy that’s thrown in the gloves. In the end? They either don’t reply or throw in the towel they’ve wiped their sweat on their foreheads with many times after not knowing what to say to me. And remember, I’m not your enemy, I’m just the guy who doesn’t give a damn where you are, who you are, or where you are standing. You say something, you back it up like a man, not by throwing in kiddy messages. I’m embarrassed in your place, One-Way so start thinking two-ways, it’s about time. Most others would be pissed right now, I haven't given up yet, although I should. I guess there's still a 1% chance.
            THE ROAD TO FREEDOM AND JUSTICE IS A LONG ONE!

Comment

I'm not reading your posts anymore. When I say one sentence, you analyze it with 14 paragraphs. Yet everybody else has come in here and dropped their thoughts (which agree with mine) and you don't bother speaking to them.

Comment

Originally posted by Saco View Post
                One-Way, I respect you, bro, but don't cross the line. When did I side with strippers, man ? What's wrong with you? Whoever thinks I'm "siding" is pretty broken on one "side" of his/her brain, maybe both. Did I ever say I sided with anyone? And don't be coming in my face with "what you wrote sounded like it" because most kindergarteners would be able to understand what I said, which I did more then 50 times over, especially for you which most wouldn’t because of your problem with reading. This is you're way of debating? It sucks, real badly. And I actually believed that we were running a quality discussion here.

You didn't read, anything, did you? Well, get a microscope, those bigass ones in WALMART, and look over every single word I said, for the first time, and then we'll see whose picking sides and whose just full of it. I can't believe no one in this forum says anything. I wrote books to explain one simple thing and you didn't understand a single word. Maybe I should’ve started at a more intermediate level?

Vig, you're right, you started a great debate and I wish you all the best. Don't pick any side, just do what you know is right, not “think” is right. Your mind lie’s a lot to you and all of us, as in the case of someone who thinks I’m going against him. Most of what I wrote wasn’t even connected to you, which our “one-way” friend doesn’t want to understand, he thinks I was doing all this to beat him at something and that I’m siding. Beat him at what, one might ask or side with whom, really? In America, though remember, hooking up with a perfectly normal girl is complicated so imagine what would happen after hooking up with a stripper? I don't even want to try in my mind. It's like finding a shiny needle in a haystack. Nothing is impossible though, just don't turn me or One-Way's words into laws and remember, you won't find an Angel unless you’re one in a billion or that girl is, to find a guy who would pull her out gladly. You're heart won't let you down, just listen and think, taking what both of us said into account, if you wish. We both gave interesting views and both were the same, just compiled in different ways. I’m not upset from him, I just don’t look at him as the person I did in the beginning. He sounded like a kid who closes his eyes and ears.

And One-Way? Watch what you say next time because you didn't seem to think before writing what you said this time and last time. One more strike left … and about your “invitation”? Haha , go find someone else who’ll waste his time on you because that’s all I’ve been doing till now. You’re neither the first nor the last guy that’s thrown in the gloves. In the end? They either don’t reply or throw in the towel they’ve wiped their sweat on their foreheads with many times after not knowing what to say to me. And remember, I’m not your enemy, I’m just the guy who doesn’t give a damn where you are, who you are, or where you are standing. You say something, you back it up like a man, not by throwing in kiddy messages. I’m embarrassed in your place, One-Way so start thinking two-ways, it’s about time. Most others would be pissed right now, I haven't given up yet, although I should. I guess there's still a 1% chance.
                You really oughta behave yourself Sayco, or else.
                Achkerov kute.

Comment

Strippers think Saco is valiant.

Comment

I'm not reading your posts anymore. When I say one sentence, you analyze it with 14 paragraphs. Yet everybody else has come in here and dropped their thoughts (which agree with mine) and you don't bother speaking to them.
                    One word was enough to start wars. You don’t get what your saying OR what I’m saying. When you say one sentence, you give in an entire view and since you won’t be able to understand any one sentence of mine, statistics show from our last conversations, I try my level best to make what I’m saying clear. It’s not like I have all day to write, but I still try so I won’t offend you or say your wrong. It’s like you force people to talk back at you though. You can only see one thing, strippers all equal to monsters. Period. I said, sure, but let’s not forget a majority that doesn’t fall in that category but rather their jobs are a monstrosity, and not completely necessarily them. You keep thinking I’m siding. Anoush and few others that I wrote back to, never even wrote back after I replied to their comments, what am I, a radio? Now I know why no one gets what I’m saying. And Anonymous, it’s interesting how you can back with what One-Way said because he’s a moderator but not what I say. It’s like your just throwing quotes around my text without reading it. If you have something more important to say instead of short little pick-up lines which have been around since I first came, I’m waiting gladly to hear it.

Pepsi, I agree, and Vig, what you just said isn’t what I was talking about. That really is the worst excuse. People jumping in for money should really be more patient and not just jump to prostitution or stripping, imagine if everyone thought like that? I’m talking about a very, very big majority in countless countries that helplessly get dragged into that xxxx. They don’t wake up in the morning with a smile and make the choice like our mod here thinks constantly. I want you to understand the difference and in no way should you think I’m backing up what you’re doing completely with insurance. A person shouldn’t jump into such a place because people look for other things in those places and not exactly brides. I just wanted you to not have boundaries and not take what we said as rules. I’ve told you many times, Vig, and One-Way is still just … One-Way. I told both sides of the story so you could understand the entire story properly Vig and then make a choice. One-Way is so fast and furious to prove me wrong and come out right, he forgets he is already speeding in the wrong way. You don’t need experience to see that.

And One-Way? Just because others agree with your thoughts doesn’t mean I didn’t or that I should. And I did speak with them. I spoke more then anyone. They never spoke back. You’ve closed your eyes and ears and when their open, we can talk again. You didn’t read anything and you want to come in my face with thoughts? And just incase your wondering, I agreed with you as well, and not “everybody” agreed with you. And remember, the person going against you, which you think I am, pretty childish, is your best friend, not always those that are on your side. I always backed what you said, you never did. After all that you’ve said, especially your last one, there are only two words you should be saying, I’m sorry. You twisted me into a pimp and if you don’t know how to apologize, your problem starts straight from there. It takes balls to do that, and not just pick-up lines. And I apologize if I said anything wrong at all or if you understood me wrongly, which you have, many times.

Strippers think Saco is valiant.
                    May God or any other supernatural force help your soul! (Unless that was a strange joke)
                    THE ROAD TO FREEDOM AND JUSTICE IS A LONG ONE!

Comment

I believe this thread has lived to its fullest.

Comment

Working...
                      X