Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Signals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LMAO...U know what I just noticed?

THIS THREAD WAS ABOUT SIGNALS!

As I read all the posts, I kinda got lost in the rejection topic. LOL

Sorry!

Signals:
    The best signal that I could think of would be a smile. I hate guys who wink, ew, but I love ones who smile. It's not just any smile..it's a "come hither" smile. Grrr. I would make eye-contact first, make sure that he's thinking the same thing I'm thinking...then I would walk by him...Then I would ask my friends if he checked out my BUM or not..If he did, then I'm pretty sure he is diggin me. Then, I would just find the right time, approach him, with the same "I'm here, take me smile" on my face..then just say "Hi"

I have had some of these signals go wrong sometimes...

One time I was trying so hard to impress the guy, that I tripped on the chair that was in front of me. Fortunately, the guy who was staring at me came over and helped me up..Awwwww
    I wonder what happened to him? Oh yea, his gf didn't really like that idea..LOL

<!~I'm a true dork..and I'm proud of it!

Comment

Originally posted by violette829 I really didn't want to respond to this thread because I don't like the person who created it. But, I think I think it's one of the best threads I've seen on this forum in a long time. So..ugh..thanx..

Alrighty. I have always thought of myself as a "ballsy" girl. Ever since I started going out and having fun (16-17), the whole rejection thing never really occured to me. I remember this one time, I was 15 or so..I was at a huge Armenian festival thing...and this guy, WHO WAS SO TALL YUM, just stood out from the crowd. I saw him, and like a friggin eagle that spots the fish in the lake...I just spotted him as my next target (victim) and just walked over to him. I saw his friends all around him, but I didn't care. I just walked right into the middle of their little circle...and BAM.."Hey I'm Violette....Ur cute..what's ur name (extending my hand for a friendly handshake)" The guy was just stunned for a second, then flashed me this huge smile...shook my hand, and we were inseparable for the entire event. Grr.. We actually "saw eachother" for a while after that, but then I fell in love with his friend..who ended up being my 1st kiss...EKHGKHGH.

What the hell was I talking about? Oh yea...I really never thought about getting rejected because I thought that it didn't happen to girls. I also never thought that so many girls would be against the first approach thing...but I guess times haven't changed much since 1902.

I have been rejected before, but it was by someone who I had a HUGE crush on. I was so obsessed with this guy that when I finally built up enough courage to tell him, he told me that if I had told him about my feelings a couple of months prior, before he started dating this girl....then he would want to be with me. OOOH MAN WHAT A LOSER I AM. It's okay though. I got over it. At the time, however, it felt like someone just ripped my chest open and ate my heart.

I know we all go through rejection in our lives, whether it's by the opposite sex, or not getting the job we want, or not getting into the right school...whatever. THe point is, unless u try, U will never know what the outcome might have been. That's just something that I could never live with. I have to know.

Vi
      So you are a reject. We already knew this.

I think girls dont approach because some (not all) are scared, not because they are bound by some social construct. Remnants of the exploitation of women still remain, but not enmasse. Those days are over, and our generation especially should be getting over it. I personally dont care who makes the approach. It is just that most girls who are "ballsy," as you put it, are sort of weird and they open way too much way too soon. Ohh man, do I have stories about that.

Comment

Originally posted by surferarmo So you are a reject. We already knew this.

I think girls dont approach because some (not all) are scared, not because they are bound by some social construct. Remnants of the exploitation of women still remain, but not enmasse. Those days are over, and our generation especially should be getting over it. I personally dont care who makes the approach. It is just that most girls who are "ballsy," as you put it, are sort of weird and they open way too much way too soon. Ohh man, do I have stories about that.

So u think I'm weird by being confident enough to go up to a guy? Weren't u the one who said that women should do that more? WTF? Anyway...YES I AM A REJECT>... THANK U SO MUCH.

Comment

Surfer...I LOVE U...

this is my new way of dealing with people like u...

U ARE THE SUNSHINE OF MY LIFE....
          THAT'S WHY I'LL ALWAYS BE AROUND...
          U ARE THE APPLE OF MY EYE....
          2 my surfer....**************mpwa******

Comment

Originally posted by surferarmo Very interesting. You wonder why guys arent that great with you in long term aspects. Its probably because you dont do anything with them...but bob your head.

But seriously though, I have a question. Do you ever approach a guy?

what's that supposed to mean "you don't do anything with them"...??
            no surfer... I don't sleep with guys I date.
            and if that's what's gonna make em be in a "long term relationship" with me. then screw THEM and their "long term relationship"...
            and don't flatter yourself...
            you're not the one who came up with the idea.
            I've reached to that conclusion a while ago.
            the reason I've never been in a "serious" relationship is that I don't sleep with them.as simple as THAT!
            sadly and unfortunately, THAT's the reason most of LA guys are in "serious" relationships. free sex.
            well you know what?
            I'm not that cheap.
            they could keep their "being serious" with me. don't need it... don't care.

Comment

Originally posted by jahannam what's that supposed to mean "you don't do anything with them"...??
              no surfer... I don't sleep with guys I date.
              and if that's what's gonna make em be in a "long term relationship" with me. then screw THEM and their "long term relationship"...
              and don't flatter yourself...
              you're not the one who came up with the idea.
              I've reached to that conclusion a while ago.
              the reason I've never been in a "serious" relationship is that I don't sleep with them.as simple as THAT!
              sadly and unfortunately, THAT's the reason most of LA guys are in "serious" relationships. free sex.
              well you know what?
              I'm not that cheap.
              they could keep their "being serious" with me. don't need it... don't care.
              Thats where you xxxx up on relationships. You enter into relationships with assumptions, just like you entered into this discourse with me. Not every guy wants to have sex all the time. And in every relationship, sex is bound to come up in a conversation. You are a little girl, who retreats at the first sight of anything serious.

Most guys dont date girls for sex, when any guy can pick up any xxxxty girl. LA has so many options. I personally wouldnt chill with a xxxx tease like you, especially in LA where many girls are LOOKING for a good time.

It is your fault!!! There is something seriously wrong with you. Has it ever occured to you that YOU attract guys who want nothing more than a friday night xxxx? You said earlier that you like it better when guys approach you with out talking. If you wont let a guy talk to you, the only thing that can develop from that one night on the dance floor is something physical.

I think the problem is with you. You talk about sex all the time on this fourm! You probably joke with guys about it, and that leads them on. It is therefore no surprise a guy would just want to get naked with you after one night. You lead him in that direction, and your words leave him with expectations. There are consequences to your actions and you are responsible for them. We arent little kids anymore J. You need to be careful. This isnt middle school.

(Please dont make this thread turn into a sex fest, you have done it with other threads in the past)

Comment

Originally posted by violette829 So u think I'm weird by being confident enough to go up to a guy? Weren't u the one who said that women should do that more? WTF? Anyway...YES I AM A REJECT>... THANK U SO MUCH.
                You obviously lack in linguistic skills, and must be extremely illiterate. Most girls that are like you have a werid and "lost" personality. You go up to a guys and start talking about stupid xxxx, like how you just got out of rehab, and just got done feeding woodchips in your xxxxxxx. I will post below what I said, read it carefully, and wipe the drool from your chin!

(Make sure you read the "I personally dont care who approaches" part)

Originally posted by surferarmo So you are a reject. We already knew this.

Comment

I'm pretty sure I check out girls' asses even if I ain't diggin' 'em the same way I look at a girl's breasteses even if her face is busted. Hopefully, they don't have friends observing me.

Comment

Originally posted by surferarmo Thats where you xxxx up on relationships. You enter into relationships with assumptions, just like you entered into this discourse with me. Not every guy wants to have sex all the time. And in every relationship, sex is bound to come up in a conversation. You are a little girl, who retreats at the first sight of anything serious.

Most guys dont date girls for sex, when any guy can pick up any xxxxty girl. LA has so many options. I personally wouldnt chill with a xxxx tease like you, especially in LA where many girls are LOOKING for a good time.

It is your fault!!! There is something seriously wrong with you. Has it ever occured to you that YOU attract guys who want nothing more than a friday night xxxx? You said earlier that you like it better when guys approach you with out talking. If you wont let a guy talk to you, the only thing that can develop from that one night on the dance floor is something physical.

I think the problem is with you. You talk about sex all the time on this fourm! You probably joke with guys about it, and that leads them on. It is therefore no surprise a guy would just want to get naked with you after one night. You lead him in that direction, and your words leave him with expectations. There are consequences to your actions and you are responsible for them. We arent little kids anymore J. You need to be careful. This isnt middle school.

(Please dont make this thread turn into a sex fest, you have done it with other threads in the past)
                    lol
                    yeah surfer.
                    just sit there dear, make ASSUMPTIONS that lead to pathetic conclusions you come up with so that you feel good about yourself... feel like you won... yaaaaay.
                    do u realize how full of crap your reply is??
                    lol
                    I probably joke around with guys about sex??
                    why? cuz I've mentioned some sex in this forum??
                    you seriously think people are the same in a forum and in life?
                    WAKE UP...
                    this is a forum.
                    and we're not serious here.
                    sex fest??
                    ME turning palces into sex fests?? jeee lemme go count how many of those "sexthreads" i've started in the love and roamnce section.
                    so what happened now again?
                    remind me...
                    oh
                    so I'm immature and a "kid" cuz I don't wanna give guys the ONLY thing they want out of dating.
                    and those guys are innocent and they don't always want sex??
                    what??
                    I guess living alone in santa cruz has turned u into this "I have no idea about the dating world" kinda person.
                    u poor thing.

"I personally wouldnt chill with a xxxx tease like you, especially in LA where many girls are LOOKING for a good time."

you see that?
                    those are your words...
                    the ultimate late teen early twenties guys mentality.
                    guess what... I would killmyself before THINKING about dating (aka sleeping with) someone like u.
                    I'm FAR from being sad about the fact that i haven't been serious with anyone.lol
                    I don't know why you keep thinkin I'm this desparate thing that wishes to be serious with someone all the time.
                    whatsup with THAT...
                    will u look through the windows of that REPUBLICAN-ONLY little brain of yours??
                    if guys in LA don't date for sex, then why do they go out and spend money on girls? cuz they're in "love"...lol hillarious stuff
                    will you start making sense already??
                    look. you could say whatever you wanna say, but I know that when the right time comes, the right guy isn't gonna play games with me, and I'm not gonna play games with him, and our relationship is gonna LAST... unlike the pathetic majority of relationships in this messed up country.
                    so yalla...
                    now it's your turn to assume some MORE stuff... and TRY to make people feel bad about themselves.

Last edited by jahannam; 02-10-2004, 11:31 PM.

Comment

Im hella shy. like if i dont know the person, chances are i wont talk to them, if i know them and want more, its very hard for me 2 get in2 it, unless im drunk. then ill probs say something stupid. lol

Comment

Working...
                      X