Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

To impress a woman, a man.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by violette829
    "An [Armenian] woman is a lamb in the kitchen...but a tiger in the bed."
    haha. I know where you got that from.
    It's actually, "[Armenian] women. We may be lambs in the kitchen, but we are tigers in the bedroom."
    ooh yeah!
    I see...

Comment

[QUOTE=Anonymouse]Be that as it may, every woman desires to be submissive and controlled by a man.

hmmm....controlled...well, if you mean sexually controlled then ya, i'd have to agree, but beyond that women do not like 'being controlled'...what we like is being loved and appreciated and cared for and trusted and cherished...when all that is in order and is mutual how can you look lovingly at anyone except your partner?

Comment

Originally posted by Anonymouse
        In case you missed it, I'm a very dominant male, and I do not like women who try to play that role, and there is plenty of them in the modern world that have been dipped into the jar of "independent career women" jelly. These trends are prevalent in all sorts of social outlets such as the media, or popular culture and music, even in sitcoms. It is to the point where a man must ask a woman for permission, and a man is there to somehow revere the woman. And make sure she doesn't get tired of him. To me a truly feminine woman renounces power and the ways of the masculine world ( which is characteristic of most women these days, at least the urban pop culture following career minded ones ). A woman in my world will rule by commanding the love of a man and will compliment instead of compete, will submit instead of dominate. That is the way it goes, and I cannot change it. Most modern men are too castrated to admit this since they have developed a sort of a subjugated effeminate role, dominated by the other sex, instead of themselves being the dominant ones.
        Oh goodness, not this baloney again... You know what you need Arman? You need to meet an older woman with a good head on her shoulders who would whip you into shape. Although you might be a little scared to step up to the challenge because it might threaten the shift your ego, and we all know you like the spotlight. Also you are intrigued by what you describe as the kind you don't like. You just never met anyone who would make you see things differently. Being reluctant to "really" share your life with someone where roles are customized by you and your partner, screams of some inner fear, which might be the downfall of your relationship. And give me a break, you wouldn't be able to last even a month with a woman who is nothing more than a deaf- mute with a big ass and a permanently tattooed smile on her face.

Comment

Originally posted by dusken
          Do not worry. I hate you as a person and do not want anything to do with you. Do go on clowning yourself up and making useless posts.
          Only if you tell me how madly in love you are with me!

Comment

Originally posted by anileve
            Oh goodness, not this baloney again... You know what you need Arman? You need to meet an older woman with a good head on her shoulders who would whip you into shape. Although you might be a little scared to step up to the challenge because it might threaten the shift your ego, and we all know you like the spotlight. Also you are intrigued by what you describe as the kind you don't like. You just never met anyone who would make you see things differently. Being reluctant to "really" share your life with someone where roles are customized by you and your partner, screams of some inner fear, which might be the downfall of your relationship. And give me a break, you wouldn't be able to last even a month with a woman who is nothing more than a deaf- mute with a big ass and a permanently tattooed smile on her face.
            He may very well want the woman he described. You cannot say for sure.

Comment

What's wrong with a big ass? LOL

Comment

Only if you tell me how madly in love you are with me!
                I believe you are asking for a scale....

On a Madly-in-Love scale from one to ten, ten being the highest, it would be negative ten, plus or minus one.

Comment

Originally posted by dusken
                  I believe you are asking for a scale....

On a Madly-in-Love scale from one to ten, ten being the highest, it would be negative ten, plus or minus one.
                  Thanks for clearing that up. Being that I suffer from an inversion syndrome, I meant a scale from negative one to negative ten being the highest. Minus or plus one just shows your passion fluctuation, I'll let you know when you can kiss my feet and worship the ground I walk on.

Violette, nothing is wrong with big asses, it is what Anon prefers so I simply listed the qualities he looks for in a woman.

Comment

With all due respect let's leave the psychoanalytic explanations back in the cookie jar. When one is certain of the type they like, then somehow that translates to "uncertainty" or "inner fear". I beg to differ. For me a woman is submissive, calm and patient, and embodies those cool feminine virtues and loves by trusting giving the man the power and he uses it to love her. It is self surrender. In Armenian the words that describe what I am trying to convey are "kanatsi" or "noorp" or "hez". And please dear anileve, don't try to be psychic by trying to know that I can't last a month with my preferred type.
                    Achkerov kute.

Comment

ani jan, lav es asum we should have you read fortunes...i'm in the mood for a psychic ... lmao you're sooo funny guys do like to get whipped once in a while by a p***y cat, what can i say? but only when intimate...i don't know about other girls but i have had enough of feeling like "the guy" in the relationship...seriously!! it makes me mad/frustrated...some guys just don't know how to be real men and what mouse is saying is not taking away women's freedom or independence, rather it's more in tune of following how nature designed us...i find it wayyyyyyy more arousing when the man is dominant vs. me it's not about 'giving your power away' but rather following the course of nature....dear god!!! some men DO act a bit feminine...and usually you can tell this from kissing...my new motto: if he can't keep up, he's automatically disqualitfied from the next round

Comment

Working...
                      X