Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

To impress a woman, a man.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Anonymouse
    Why does the women I prefer have to be a "brainless robot" simply because she doesn't have the imprint of the modern domineering career woman slapped all over her?

whats your interpretation of *modern domineering career women*????

I don't see barrier ....why women shouldn't be ambitious???

to have someone in your side that motivated,that will inspire you,invigorate,who will help u to rise from low degree,move a step forward.,,life is all about growing up...we grow up and our visions,missions even the space we live in expands which is normal...life is about setting up goals and achieving them...is there any problem to set up goals with someone??take consideration her mind and intellect?why you always put down women???...most of the them can combine career and family perfectly fine... all we need just a space given by that very special someone ...someone that will make enough space to express yourself,to succeed as an individual and personality...

* My wife better never stop criticizing me, and she better take my criticisms as well as I take hers** i have to agree with lose...

I will beg my *soul mate* to criticize me...for my own good...and for his happiness.I want him to be my mirror...so i can see my reflection...true reflection....

Anon i hope u meant *manipulative women* ...thats different story...and trust me!!! trust me!!! there is nothing more annoying and boring than manipulative person....it has nothing to do with gender ...
    I'm a monstrous mass of vile, foul & corrupted matter.

Comment

I like how spiral is the sleuth translator.

Comment

Originally posted by spiral
        She's implying that the woman that will impress you, resembles a ventriloquist's dummy, or a "brainless robot".
        thank you spiral jan... i am complex blend of russian,armenian and ossy

Comment

Originally posted by sleuth
          whats your interpretation of *modern domineering career women*????

I don't see barrier ....why women shouldn't be ambitious???

to have someone in your side that motivated,that will inspire you,invigorate,who will help u to rise from low degree,move a step forward.,,life is all about growing up...we grow up and our visions,missions even the space we live in expands which is normal...life is about setting up goals and achieving them...is there any problem to set up goals with someone??take consideration her mind and intellect?why you always put down women???...most of the them can combine career and family perfectly fine... all we need just a space given by that very special someone ...someone that will make enough space to express yourself,to succeed as an individual and personality...

* My wife better never stop criticizing me, and she better take my criticisms as well as I take hers** i have to agree with lose...

I will beg my *soul mate* to criticize me...for my own good...and for his happiness.I want him to be my mirror...so i can see my reflection...true reflection....

Anon i hope u meant *manipulative women* ...thats different story...and trust me!!! trust me!!! there is nothing more annoying and boring than manipulative person....it has nothing to do with gender ...
          Well, I'm going to send a few chills down the spines of you for I reside with my previous opinion, however old fashioned, "traditional", or "chauvinistic". I've already touched on what I believe as the virtues of feminity, and that is what I abide by. A woman contrary to the one I defined I like above a few posts, is inverted, is defiant in the presence of men, she is "independent", and therefore sees men as competition after having been imbued via social trends and popular thought that man is a competitor or some sort of predatory chauvinist animal that seeks oppress. To me, women like this are out of touch with their nature, but that's me, I could be wrong.
          Achkerov kute.

Comment

Well, I'm going to send a few chills down the spines of you for I reside with my previous opinion, however old fashioned, "traditional", or "chauvinistic". I've already touched on what I believe as the virtues of feminity, and that is what I abide by. A woman contrary to the one I defined I like above a few posts, is inverted, is defiant in the presence of men, she is "independent", and therefore sees men as competition after having been imbued via social trends and popular thought that man is a competitor or some sort of predatory chauvinist animal that seeks oppress. To me, women like this are out of touch with their nature, but that's me, I could be wrong.

You didn't get a thing what i said above or u don't care....doesn't really matter...

thanks for chill...

Comment

I did get it, my essential beef is with the "modern woman", however you seek to hyphenate that, and I was pretty clear and explicit in my text as to what I consider that. Maybe I souldn't have used the word "criticism" for it wasn't the right word. I still stand by my three c's of what my woman should be. Don't criticize, don't control and don't complain.

In case you missed it, I'm a very dominant male, and I do not like women who try to play that role, and there is plenty of them in the modern world that have been dipped into the jar of "independent career women" jelly. These trends are prevalent in all sorts of social outlets such as the media, or popular culture and music, even in sitcoms. It is to the point where a man must ask a woman for permission, and a man is there to somehow revere the woman. And make sure she doesn't get tired of him. To me a truly feminine woman renounces power and the ways of the masculine world ( which is characteristic of most women these days, at least the urban pop culture following career minded ones ). A woman in my world will rule by commanding the love of a man and will compliment instead of compete, will submit instead of dominate. That is the way it goes, and I cannot change it. Most modern men are too castrated to admit this since they have developed a sort of a subjugated effeminate role, dominated by the other sex, instead of themselves being the dominant ones.
              Achkerov kute.

Comment

I did get it, my essential beef is with the "modern woman", however you seek to hyphenate that, and I was pretty clear and explicit in my text as to what I consider that. Maybe I souldn't have used the word "criticism" for it wasn't the right word. I still stand by my three c's of what my woman should be. Don't criticize, don't control and don't complain.

In case you missed it, I'm a very dominant male, and I do not like women who try to play that role, and there is plenty of them in the modern world that have been dipped into the jar of "independent career women" jelly. These trends are prevalent in all sorts of social outlets such as the media, or popular culture and music, even in sitcoms. It is to the point where a man must ask a woman for permission, and a man is there to somehow revere the woman. And make sure she doesn't get tired of him. To me a truly feminine woman renounces power and the ways of the masculine world ( which is characteristic of most women these days, at least the urban pop culture following career minded ones ). A woman in my world will rule by commanding the love of a man and will compliment instead of compete, will submit instead of dominate. That is the way it goes, and I cannot change it. Most modern men are too castrated to admit this since they have developed a sort of a subjugated effeminate role, dominated by the other sex, instead of themselves being the dominant ones.

NOW thats sublime!!!

Comment

I feel it depends on the man. People are different in what they require as a partner. If you want to assign the blame on popular culture, cultural evolution or a natural order, it would make no difference. Some men would be better off (and happier) with a more dominant woman. Others would need a more submissive counterpart. I would prefer a middle ground; I want to respect but not be disrespected. Either way, it cannot be said that one type should exist over the other, and that there is one proper role for women that has been bastardized by cultural evolution. That is wrong. Partnerships are on the individual level and therefore compatability is dependant on the individuals on not generalized gender roles. Anonymouse, you are taking what you feel is right for you and using language to apply it generally but you cannot do that unless you show that generally it will benefit the entire society.

Comment

YOU put my whole post (above) in one sentance....* A woman in my world will rule by commanding the love of a man and will compliment instead of compete, will submit instead of dominate.**

Comment

Originally posted by dusken
                      I feel it depends on the man. People are different in what they require as a partner. If you want to assign the blame on popular culture, cultural evolution or a natural order, it would make no difference. Some men would be better off (and happier) with a more dominant woman. Others would need a more submissive counterpart. I would prefer a middle ground; I want to respect but not be disrespected. Either way, it cannot be said that one type should exist over the other, and that there is one proper role for women that has been bastardized by cultural evolution. That is wrong. Partnerships are on the individual level and therefore compatability is dependant on the individuals on not generalized gender roles. Anonymouse, you are taking what you feel is right for you and using language to apply it generally but you cannot do that unless you show that generally it will benefit the entire society.
                      Uhhh, hello, pal, this is opinions, I never spoke of what a woman should be for other people, I was speaking for myself the whole time. I don't believe in "benefiting the entire society", since I'm not a utilitarian and disagree with that philosophy, hence I only speak for me.
                      Achkerov kute.

Comment

Working...
                      X