Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Are You Currently In A Relationship?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Are You Currently In A Relationship?

That's cool. I still have your CD's sitting on my desk.

Comment

awww babes thanks so much. Listen My cousin and Aunt are coming to LA in the next few months (August/September) Would it be ok if I get them to pick it up from you???

Comment

Originally posted by One-Way

Are any of you in a relationship?
        Yes.
        Achkerov kute.

Comment

Originally posted by Crissy
          awww babes thanks so much. Listen My cousin and Aunt are coming to LA in the next few months (August/September) Would it be ok if I get them to pick it up from you???
          Are they good looking? Hah, I'm kidding. Um, I won't be here until Mid-August. I'm going to France. But after that, sure.

Oh, and things with that girl are OFFICIALLY over as of today. We ended off okay, we're talking about it now. Er.

Comment

I actually just went out with her tonight, I just got home. Unfortunently, we went out as just friends.

We both had nothing to do tonight, so she wanted to go out. We went to the movies. Lake House. Not a good movie to watch when you're in the position I am. All that time, I was sitting there, thinking to myself, "My God. You just think of me as a friend. Nothing more. And I'm here, killing myself to have another chance. And this stupid love movie isn't helping!" It was a great movie, though.

After that, we went to get some food. We had a good time. For once, I was totally myself, and didn't hold back. Usually, with girls I'm interested in, I try to act perfect, in a way, but tonight, I was just me. She was making fun of me, as a joke, and so was I. She wants to hang out tomorrow and Sunday, too. But we'll see about that.

I don't like just being friends! I'm not used to it. I'm not used to being with a girl I like, and not looking at her the way I want, holding her the way I want. Stupid life.

Comment

I went through the same thing for a while with my ex, after we ended it... It's been very hard for me because when I'm with her, I really want things to be like they were before, but it's completely out of question. I haven't talked to her in almost a week now, and I don't mind if it continues this way. She has fun after we hang out, and says she wants to see me again during the week. I tell her to call me, she never calls. She just goes and sees her new bf and forgets about me. I'm not convinced we can be friends.

As Siggie said, you have to be fine just by yourself, without any partner. That's what I'm doing now. I don't need her, I don't want her. I'm not holding back anymore, and I'm extending this attitude to all the people I meet nowadays. This way, I get to see who accepts me for what I am and who doesn't. If only I did this before, when I first started hanging out with my ex.
              Last edited by jgk3; 07-08-2006, 06:07 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by HyeWayCop
                Sip maybe you have never fell in love thats why your talking like that. Most people that say they have no time for a bf/gf is bull, its just that they cant find someone... go out to parties school im sure someone will talk to you. But the whole " I have no time" or " I dont want a bf/gf " is all BS.
                I completely agree with what Sip said. You must be content with yourself before getting into a (half-serious) relationship with someone. Go out to parties school? I think the whole thing with "no time" also applies to going out time.

Comment

Originally posted by jgk3
                  I went through the same thing for a while with my ex, after we ended it... It's been very hard for me because when I'm with her, I really want things to be like they were before, but it's completely out of question. I haven't talked to her in almost a week now, and I don't mind if it continues this way. She has fun after we hang out, and says she wants to see me again during the week. I tell her to call me, she never calls. She just goes and sees her new bf and forgets about me. I'm not convinced we can be friends.

As Siggie said, you have to be fine just by yourself, without any partner. That's what I'm doing now. I don't need her, I don't want her. I'm not holding back anymore, and I'm extending this attitude to all the people I meet nowadays. This way, I get to see who accepts me for what I am and who doesn't. If only I did this before, when I first started hanging out with my ex.
                  Wise words.

But it's easier said than done. I guess I can be glad I'm going through this, because I'm learning a lot. I'm learning what to do and what not to do in the future. How to be a stronger person. But, still, it's hard.

Comment

yeah, I'm going through the same... But in my experience, when I meet new acquaintances I notice that they are entirely different people from those I met before, and sometimes I can get along with them so much easier than I did with my ex! It's nice, because both parties can feel the easiness, it's like our feelings get shared for once.

We're more compatible with some people, maybe we should seek closer relationships with them?

Comment

I suppose.

Comment

Working...
                      X