Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Are You Currently In A Relationship?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Are You Currently In A Relationship?

thanks for the help... I don't think that link helps me out though, I live in Canada.

I guess there was a degree of stress and tension between my ex-gf when we were trying to be intimate, and that did cause a lot of problems... I've said things to her now that I'm not with her anymore, that have brought me closer to her, and actually made me appreciate her more than I could've realized if I still had her andshe's also gotten a lot of things off her chest too that she could not have done prior to breaking up with me. I think if we were both single again and had some sexual intimacy again, it would be a lot better (not that it wasn't good before, but still).

My current environment seems very homophobic, at the Cegep as well as with my current friends... Only my ex-gf knows about my curiousity, and at the time, it generated a wedge in our relationship, but now that we've talked it over from a different point of view, I don't think it would do such a thing anymore. I don't mind my current environment, it doesn't stress me out, but I lack the information I need to move on and understand myself.

Comment

Maybe that link will help someone else in a similar position. Are you thinking about getting back with your ex-gf?
      Last edited by Anahita; 05-24-2006, 07:18 PM.

Comment

I can't. She's with some other guy... If I had the chance to, I would, but at the same time, I'm finishing school and after my conservatory exam and recital for the piano, I'll have the summer to count on my buddies for some partying, so I can meet new people. It's not the same as being with my ex-gf who is pretty much the best friend I have (although I've been seeing her a lot less the past few months due to her work schedule and my school schedule), but I have to move on I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by jgk3
          I can't. She's with some other guy... If I had the chance to, I would, but at the same time, I'm finishing school and after my conservatory exam and recital for the piano, I'll have the summer to count on my buddies for some partying, so I can meet new people. It's not the same as being with my ex-gf who is pretty much the best friend I have (although I've been seeing her a lot less the past few months due to her work schedule and my school schedule), but I have to move on I guess.
          So long as you do no harm, you should do what is best for you sweetie. [hugs]

-------

A bit off subtopic: 'Let's give them something to talk about. How about love.'
          Last edited by Anahita; 05-24-2006, 08:46 PM.

Comment

haha, thx

Comment

Originally posted by jgk3
              Well, I really did enjoy the sexual and just friendly intimacy I've had with my ex-gf... I don't like the fact that the sexual part has been discontinued, as the knowledge of her being with this other guy made me go through a pain I've never really gone through before... It was only at this point that I realized I took her for granted this whole time.

As for sexuality, I am very inexperienced and really don't have a clear position on my sexual orientation that I can tell others, but the social label of bisexual seems the most accessible to me anyhow, as I've talked to some and they seem to be able to relate to me... In any case, I do not find these labels too important, they're just for convenience sake.

I've experienced times where I "thought" I was attracted to men, but had no way of acting on it, and developped techniques which cut the potential for me to develop stronger feelings for them, short, as they were inappropriate in this madly heterosexual environment that doesn't even support non-sexual male intimacy. I am currently trying to let these potentials return, and now that I'm single, I'm free to act on them... I guess I'm interested in experimenting, I'm still just 17. I've read all kinds of reports on sexual phenomenons and find it very interesting, I've listened to many examples of relationships and I continue to have an open mind on the subject, but I need some experience, you know, just for myself, to equilibriate my knowledge.

I've gone through my fair share of stress and worry over my sexuality in the past... I've had moments where I could've broken down, because I would not be accepted for who I was, and later on would realize, I still don't know who I am, there's a possibility that I've been a hetero the whole time. Yet my experience as someone in the shoes of a sexually curious person who tries to make sense of all human relationships, I will never regret.

You should meet Cheka. He is our full resident homosexual, as all part of the Armenianclub.com efforts to meet the criteria of diversity.
              Achkerov kute.

Comment

Thank you to whoever made holdon.ytmnd.com for providing the pic and adam and andrew for making the song.

Comment

The emo song is classic.
                  Achkerov kute.

Comment

wow, that is classic.

Comment

I went on a date tonight (with a guy I've know for 2 plus years...)...

I'm pretty sure I knew what he thought, but I'm also not sure what I should think about that. I also still have my heart very attached to someone.
                      Last edited by Anahita; 06-10-2006, 09:59 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X