Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

The Indigenous Armenian Culture

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The Indigenous Armenian Culture

Originally posted by D3ADSY
    You insignificant little twat.

You didn't even know about Deadsy until I brought them up.
    Now you think you're hot stuff with your perky little new sn.
    I eat your likes for breakfast.

Comment

Hey Mr. Hardcore you're so undercore when will they release Phantasmagore?

Comment

Don't know.

Don't care.

Rammstein is still on my mind though...

That scene is from "Amerika"...

You should check out the video for "mein teil"

The rawness of being just a pile of maggots...
        Is it your part?
        NO!
        Is it mine?
        NO!

Comment

Originally posted by Marina
          It will take a long time until I realize that Armenians will never accept a non-Armenian into their family.
          No, the pathetic parents of your mummy's-boy boyfriend will never accept a non-Armenian into their family. Why would you want to be part of any family that treats you with such disrespect?

This has all been covered on this forum before. Seek out and take advice from the unfortunate tale of sad_eyes.
          Last edited by bell-the-cat; 04-25-2006, 07:41 AM.
          Plenipotentiary meow!

Comment

Parthiapride, you need to relax a bit. There is playful humor and then there is being a straight up ass. Consider this a warning.
            Achkerov kute.

Comment

Originally posted by bell-the-cat
              No, the pathetic parents of your mummy's-boy boyfriend will never accept a non-Armenian into their family. Why would you want to be part of any family that treats you with such disrespect?

This has all been covered on this forum before. Seek out and take advice from the unfortunate tale of sad_eyes.
              That's what I always wonder. Why do these people go back for more when they know very well what the odds are?
              Achkerov kute.

Comment

Okay der metzger meister.

Yous got it.

I'm just bored...

Comment

Ugh, I dont even know where to start.

Comment

Marina, unless you manage to sort of 'steal' him from his family, I don't think your odds look that great. You should start to think about the fact that you can't be with this dude.
                    Achkerov kute.

Comment

I'm kind of offended that it had to be a full Armenian or an Armenian-American (I took that as a naturalized citizen) to answer this question. I could have told you it's a racial thing and marrying you wouldn't help the breeding, now then would it? BUT, this isn't about me.

Have you ever MET his parent's? Do you KNOW this is how they would react for sure? I'm not saying they wouldn't, but, just make sure things are adding up here. I mean, if when his family calls he's not saying he's with you, WHY put up with that?!!! (I'm not yelling at you, really I'm not). Not to be all Iago here, but, are you sure he's not just giving you these ideas for his own purpose? Psychological: the more he says you can't have him (even in the form of his family), the more you want him. Then before he said that it's not possible for a man & woman just to be friends, so, does that mean SHOULD you marry him you'd have to give up all your male friends? (AND, have you heard that, traditionally, Armenian men are high maintanace? He sounds like he would be expecting old school ways out of you.) And, here's another thing, would you be willing to give up YOUR religion for his? Even if you are both Orthodox of your respective countries, for the sake of the children, I think this would be expected. AND, speaking of which, does he have siblings? Are they married to Armenians? You may note a difference (MAY, not saying you WOULD) in the way you and the other spouses are treated. AND, your children and theirs. Again, the later points all rest on that this guy IS telling the truth. ...AND, you said you're half Russian. Of all other ethnicities, you don't see where the parent's may have a problem with that? I think if anything (IF the guy is indeed telling the truth & they wouldn't approve of a non-Armenian marrying their son), they'd be leary adn cautious around you and probably angry AT you just for being part Russian (IF they'd ever find out).

There are LOTS more men out there, MUCH better men...MUCH better Armenian men who may treat you better and not play mind games with you. And that's anotherfarkingthing...it's been over a week...and HE HASN'T CALLED YOU?!!!! Ugh. I hate to turn into Anathia or whomever that one poster is, but, this is the general rule for finding a good guy, I think:

Don't go for second best baby
                      Put your love to the test
                      You know, you know, you've got to
                      Make him express how he feels
                      And maybe then you'll know your love is real
                      -- Madonna

Comment

Working...
                      X