Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Armenia and the information war

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Armenia and the information war

i don't get it , why you are trolling Sarkozy ? also you are quoting turkish source !!

Comment

bell generalization is not the way to go... using Tigranakert's comment to judge all of the armenians?

Comment

I do not think Tigranakert is any of those things. To be honest i doubt if it was not for people like him pointing out the obvious we would not still have lots of brainwashed people eager to fall into the hands of the eurpoeans or the usa. Most of his posts demonstrate both love and concern for Hayastan and he has a progressive outlook which is refreshing in this forum. Bell on the other hand is a hypocrit-you know bell im still waiting for an answer on those monuments we were discussing like 2 years ago now but nothin... You criticise armenians for embracing their master (Russia) as if we have other better choices on the table but refuse to consider them and this is far from the truth because we have no good choices to consider to begin with. All this truely sound hypocritical coming from a scotsman of all things whose nation is enslaved to England. Sometimes bell says some interesting things but often its just hatred i hear. Armenia simply does not have the resources to compete with our hostile neigbhors in the information wars but a few of our words are worth many of theirsbecause their words are so out of touch with reality that even they know they are lying to themselves.
        Last edited by Haykakan; 10-14-2011, 01:03 PM.
        Hayastan or Bust.

Comment

Originally posted by bell-the-cat View Post
          The only hypocrite/idiot I see is you, "Tigranakert".

The unlikely alternative (that you might not be a hypocrite/idiot) is much worse because it means that nobody should say or do anything for Armenians because they are an obnoxious, stupid, deceitful, selfish, self-centered, ungrateful people who whine endlessly on and on about being victims, always want more, and never give anything in return (not even a simple "thank you"). For now, I prefer the more likely alternative - that it is just Tigranakert and those like him who are obnoxious, stupid, deceitful, selfish, self-centered, ungrateful people who whine endlessly on and on.....
          I see you have developed a "fetish" for me, old man.

But I would like to thank you (again) actually, concerning people saying and actually doing things for Armenians. The problem is, but probably you don't want to know as you don't give a xxxx about how things really are, is that people in the likes of Sarkozy and Obama say, even promise things to Armenians, just to do the contrary when the time comes. Actually, it is them who are deceitful, selfish and self-centered. I would honor and greatly respect a man who stands by his words, or at least, if claiming to support Armenians, is not actually supporting anti-Armenian policies. But hey, it's politics, we shouldn't be surprised or be emotional about it.

I want to point out to Armenians (of which you are not, but somehow want to teach us something, even though you are a failed Scott), that we shouldn't be emotional. I find it pretty disgraceful to our nation, that a man like Sarkozy thinks he can win votes, by playing on the emotions of genocide victims, promising all sorts of things when it's basically all a lie.

I want to point out to Armenians, that indeed, we have to develop excellent relations with European countries, Asian countries, African countries, but we should never think or get the illusion that Europe stands for "democracy", or "justice", or "human lives". Everything is based on self-interest. And it's the self-interest part, people have to understand and analyze.

And (unfortunately?), the interests of Europe do not coincide with that of the Republic of Armenia, not now, and most of the time, also not in our history. We have nothing to offer them, they do not need us, they need Turkey and Azerbaijan though. And maybe it will come to a shock for some people, but this means they don't give a **** about Armenian human lives. If it's up to them, Turkey would have conquered Armenia back in 1992 with Western made weapons.

Again, Armenians have to do everything to develop and improve our relations with the European union, but Armenians should never be in the illusion that we can replace Russia with Europe, as soon as we have done that, Armenia will be handed over to the Turks, as the French handed over Cilicia.

Nice video on "democracy" in the United States

Last edited by Tigranakert; 10-15-2011, 12:20 AM.

Comment

important video:
            Մեկ Ազգ, Մեկ Մշակույթ
            ---
            "Western Assimilation is the greatest threat to the Armenian nation since the Armenian Genocide."

Comment

It amazes me how anyone can even consider Levon a valid citizen of ROA.

Comment

Bro not only that he has a big following. Cant figure Armos LOL!

Originally posted by Muhaha View Post
                It amazes me how anyone can even consider Levon a valid citizen of ROA.

Comment

Բաքուն տանուլ է տվել

Ադրբեջանական ֆունկցիոներները, որոնք ունեն դիվանագիտական կարգավիճակ եւ զբաղված են իրենց երկրի քաղաքական ղեկավարության եւ գաղափարախոսների գաղափարների ու մտքերի քարոզչության կազմակերպմամբ, չափից ավելի շատախոս են եւ հաճախ արտասահմանյան փորձագետներին ու մեկնաբաններին ընդունում են որպես իրենց սրտակից ընկերների: Այդ ֆունկցիոներների հայտարարություններից ակնհայտ երեւում է ադրբեջանական քարոզչության արդյունավետությունը:

Իհարկե, չարժեր խոսել այդ մասին եւ այդպիսով թուլացնել հայ փորձագետների էնտուզիազմը, սակայն, ըստ էության, եկել է արդյունքներն ամփոփելու ժամանակը: Հայ հեղինակների գործունեությունն առանձին խոսակցության առարկա է, ըստ էության՝ խոսակցություն չկա էլ, քանի որ նրանք այդպես էլ չկարողացան հասկանալ, թե որն է խնդիրը (չխոսելով արդեն գերխնդրի մասին):

Իսկ ինչ վերաբերում է Ադրբեջանի պաշտոնական քարոզչությանը (իսկ այն ճնշող մեծամասնությամբ պաշտոնական է), ապա այս ոլորտում Բաքուն պարտվեց, եւ ծախսելով հսկայական միջոցներ, այդպես էլ քիչ ինչ կարեւոր արդյունք չստացավ: Հետաքրքրություն է ներկայացնում այն, որ հենց ներկայում, երբ համաշխարհային հանրությունն ընդունել է ադրբեջանական հավակնություններն այս կամ այն չափով հաշվի առնելով ղարաբաղյան խնդրի կապակցությամբ որոշում կայացնելու անհնարինությունը, Ադրբեջանի քաղաքական ղեկավարությունը պատասխանատվության է կանչել քարոզչության ոլորտի ֆունկցիոներներին:

Ադրբեջանը Ռուսաստանում, Եվրոպայում եւ ԱՄՆ-ում, ինչպես նաեւ տարբեր տարածաշրջաններում հավաքագրել է տարբեր տրամաչափի հեղինակների: Արդեն անցել է հավաքագրման երրորդ ալիքը, երբ հակահայկական քարոզչությանը ներգրավում են ընդհանրապես անհայտ հեղինակների: Հավաքագրվել են ամբողջ հետազոտական եւ կրթական հաստատություններ, այդ թվում ակադեմիական եւ սոլիդ պետական ինստիտուտներ ու բուհեր Մոսկվայում, լայնածավալ ծրագրերի ղեկավարներ ու մասնակիցներ Մեծ Բրիտանիայում ու ԱՄՆ-ում, լրագրողներ տարբեր երկրներում: Եւ իսկապես, տեղի է ունենում լայնածավալ հարձակում հայկական շահերի վրա, եթե նկատի առնենք գործունեությունն ինտերնետում: Այս պարագայում, ինչո՞ւ է դժգոհ ադրբեջանական ղեկավարությունը:

Ադրբեջանցիների կողմից Արեւմուտքում ու Ռուսաստանում հավաքագրված 20-25 փորձագետներից 2-3-ն են քիչ թե շատ հայտնի որպես հեղինակներ, իրենց հրապարակումների մասով: Սակայն նրանք էլ արդեն սպառել են իրենց ռեսուրսը եւ քաղաքական ու փորձագիտական միջավայրում դիտարկվում են որպես խորապես անսկզբունք եւ անգաժավորված հեղինակներ: Ժամանակին ես տվել եմ դրանց անունները: Երկրորդ եւ երրորդ էշելոնի հեղինակները քիչ են հայտնի եւ նրանց հրապարակումները քչերին են հետաքրքրում: Հայտնվել են նաեւ ավելի մանր տրամաչափի հեղինակներ, ում հրապարակումները դժվար է հայտնաբերել քիչ թե շատ հեղինակավոր հրատարակություններում:

Պետք է ասել, որ արեւմտյան փորձագիտական հանրակցությունը կառուցված է այնպես, որ բավական դժվար է մշտապես ներկա լինել համապատասխան հրատարակություններում նման տենդենցիոզ նյութերով: Նման հրապարակումների արդյունավետությունը նվազագույն է եւ ընդհանրապես հասկանալի չէ դրանց հասցեականությունը:

Լավ հայտնի է, որ առանձին հայերի ոչ մեծ ջանքերի առկայությամբ, որոնք աշխատում են սեփական նախաձեռնությամբ, հաջողվեց, գործնականում, ջնջել այդ հեղինակներին պատկառելիների շարքից: Այդ հեղինակները որքան անսկզբունքային, այդքան էլ վախկոտ են:

Պետք է նշել, որ ինֆորմատիկայի դարում քարոզչության մեջ պարզապես անհնար է անվերջ կիրառել բացահայտ սուտը: Տվյալ մեթոդները անհնար են նաեւ իսլամական միջավայրում: Ի դեպ, ադրբեջանական քարոզչության մեջ իսլամական հեղինակներ գործնականում չկան, կամ էլ դրանք ծիծաղելի ու խղճուկ գրչակներ են: Իսկ այդ երկրների փորձագետները, որոնք պրոֆեսիոնալ դիրք են զբաղեցնում, բազմիցս ասել են, որ ադրբեջանական քարոզչությունը ոչ մեկին չի հետաքրքրում, եւ արտաքին աշխարհին հետաքրքրում է գրեթե բացառապես տնտեսական տեղեկատվությունը, որ ստացվում է Ադրբեջանից:

Ադրբեջանցի քաղաքագետ Ալեք Ռասի-Զադեի (Ադրբեջանի ներկայիս վարչապետի եղբայրը) կարծիքով, ադրբեջանական քարոզչությունը հարմար ոլորտ է «փող դատարկելու» համար, եւ որոշ ֆունկցիոներներ, որոնք ապրում են ԱՄՆ-ում ու Ռուսաստանում, բավական փող են աշխատել դրա վրա: Օրինակ, դա վերաբերում է մի երիտասարդի, ով չունի եկամտի որեւէ լեգալ աղբյուր, սակայն վերջերս տուն է ձեռք բերել Վաշինգտոնում:

Սակայն այդ ամենը մանրուք է, իսկ խնդիր է դարձել այն, որ Ադրբեջանը որեւէ արդյունք չի ստացել իր քարոզչությունից: Այնպես որ, հայ փորձագետները կարող են համեմատաբար հանգիստ ապրել՝ իրենց փոխարեն ինչ որ մեկն իրենց համար կատարել է խնդիրը: Երեւում է, շուտով Բաքվում կսկսվի ոչ միայն քարոզչության մեթոդների ու մոտեցումների, այլեւ արտաքին քաղաքականության վերաիմաստավորում: Ինչ որ բան նրանք չեն հասկացել, եւ ինչ որ բան մինչեւ վերջ չեն մտածել: Չափազանց շատ էին հույս դրել փողի վրա:

Իգոր Մուրադյան

Comment

So I attempted to make a map of Armenia's political relations in the world. Feel free to make suggestions. I was unsure whether to put Georgia as 'unfriendly', neutral, or friendly. The reason I put friendly is because of the close economic cooperation, but I was on the fence for that one. This is purely the level of our political relations in the world.

Red - enemy/hostile Orange - unfriendly Green - friendly Blue - ally/close cooperation

Մեկ Ազգ, Մեկ Մշակույթ
                    ---
                    "Western Assimilation is the greatest threat to the Armenian nation since the Armenian Genocide."

Comment

Calling American-Armenian relations hostile is a stretch imo.

Comment

Working...
                      X