Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Nagorno-Karabagh: Military Balance Between Armenia & Azerbaijan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Nagorno-Karabagh: Military Balance Between Armenia & Azerbaijan

They damn well should be!

The OSCE Minsk Group will visit Nagorno Karabakh tomorrow. This was announced today by the Press-secretary of NKR President...

Nagorno-Karabakh is one of the negotiating sides: David Babayan
    20:38 • 06.04.16

Яндекс.Директ

Стильные купальxники по суперxцене!
    Вы будете самой модной на пляже в новом купальxнике!
    foxaza.com

The OSCE Minsk Group will visit Nagorno Karabakh tomorrow. This was announced today by the Press-secretary of NKR President David Babayan at the Information Center of the NKR Defense Army.
    “We are waiting for the visit of the Minsk group tomorrow. They are likely to be here this afternoon,” - said Mr. Babayan.

According to him, European friends have recently become more aware of the military situation, because they also have become a victim of this.

“Our European friends especially recently have become more aware of what war is, what terrorism is because they themselves have been victims of it. You see what happened in Paris and Brussels. God give that nowhere else was terror ... Reasonable people understand what is happening. It is better to begin to understand our approaches, since we are dealing with a terrorist state,” - said David Babayan.

The latter also noted that there are scheduled visits to Karabakh, which should have been held before the hostilities, but it is possible that they will have a broader composition and geography.

When asked by one foreign journalist if there was reached an agreement on a temporary cease-fire with the participation of Karabakh David Babayan said that the format of the negotiations is distorted because Artsakh is not a party to the negotiations.

“What there is now is very similar to the negotiation process. We know that this is a distorted format. There are three parties to the negotiations but rather two - Azerbaijan and Armenia, and Artsakh is not included. But Karabakh is involved in the negotiation process, here come the co-chairs, we meet, we discuss ... If you take a formal, legal part, the agreement was reached between Armenia and Azerbaijan, but as we implement the agreement, then of course, we are also one of the parties,” - said Mr. Babayan.
    General Antranik (1865-1927): “I am not a nationalist. I recognize only one nation, the nation of the oppressed.”

Comment

Originally posted by Joseph View Post
      So far quiet but perhaps the Azeris are trying to foreshadow something.

The information about the shooting in Nakhijevan sector is false: Artsrun Hovhannisyan
      23:53 • 06.04.16
      That side of the border is a joke. The enemy has hardly any defense or major trenches. They try to be "polite" most of the time knowing they will burn fast.

Comment

Originally posted by Etchmiadzin View Post
        Anyone knows the coordinates of that hill lele tepe which it seems the Azeris took in the south? or what its close to.
        It should be Eastwards of Varada-Horadiz road, but i don't know where exactly.

Comment

Originally posted by Azad View Post
          Baku-APA. The information disseminated by Armenian mass media as if heights around Talish village that had become under control of Azerbaijan Armed Forces, have been retaken by the hostile forces is groundless and false, APA reports quoting the press service of the Ministry of Defence.

The spread of such information has no success. The aim of falsified efforts of Armenia's military-political leadership is to motivate panicked Armenian people and morally depressed combat incapable enemy soldiers unwilling to fight.

The Ministry of Defense re-emphasizes that throughout the day Armenian side continues to violate ceasefire regime in different directions. Further counter-measures of Azerbaijan Armed Forces, which are obliged to prevent such provocations, will be much more severe.

You know, news like this greatly comforts me. It's like they are gradually withdrawing statements they made earlier but in a way so that the public would not ask too many questions. First they were claiming that they had captured all the way to madaghis. Then they started saying that basically it was Talish that was under their control...Now they are claiming that No! it's the heights around Talish that they had captured in the 1st place...all the time the extent of their "accomplishments" are being reduced.

In any case, so we liberated our positions near Mardagerd but accepted losing 3 posts in the south which the military leadership saw not worthy of getting back at a high cost (specially since we have them under our range of fire for now).

What's bothering me is that under the cover of ceasefire Azerbaijan is resuming its hositilites...we lost 2 soldiers today at Karvajar and 1 in Davush a while ago...This is unacceptable!!

Comment

and we just had our 4th boy killed just now in Madaghis front!! this is ridiculous!!

Comment

Originally posted by ArmeniaSacra View Post
              and we just had our 4th boy killed just now in Madaghis front!! this is ridiculous!!
              Where are Armenian/NKR snipers?!?!?!?!?! What is being done?
              General Antranik (1865-1927): “I am not a nationalist. I recognize only one nation, the nation of the oppressed.”

Comment

Originally posted by Joseph View Post
                Where are Armenian/NKR snipers?!?!?!?!?! What is being done?
                Don't you think that NKR snipers are hard at work now?

Comment

Originally posted by ArmeniaSacra View Post
                  You know, news like this greatly comforts me. It's like they are gradually withdrawing statements they made earlier but in a way so that the public would not ask too many questions. First they were claiming that they had captured all the way to madaghis. Then they started saying that basically it was Talish that was under their control...Now they are claiming that No! it's the heights around Talish that they had captured in the 1st place...all the time the extent of their "accomplishments" are being reduced.

In any case, so we liberated our positions near Mardagerd but accepted losing 3 posts in the south which the military leadership saw not worthy of getting back at a high cost (specially since we have them under our range of fire for now).

What's bothering me is that under the cover of ceasefire Azerbaijan is resuming its hositilites...we lost 2 soldiers today at Karvajar and 1 in Davush a while ago...This is unacceptable!!
                  We've all had about enough of this sh#t at the Tavush border. I realize the Azeris hold some better ground in that sector but why are Armenian troops continually being victimized there. With he Azeris whimpering like little b#tches right now, why not launch some shells back at them or snipe back?

Comment

Originally posted by Hakob View Post
                    Don't you think that NKR snipers are hard at work now?
                    I truly hope so but it seems for every one Azeri killed the get several of our guys- at least in Tavush.

Comment

I think this is the hill they captured and still holding but im not 100% sure.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Lalatapa1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	60.6 KB
ID:	539204Click image for larger version

Name:	Lalatapa2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	103.5 KB
ID:	539205

Comment

Working...
                      X