Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!


2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.


- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.


8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Nagorno-Karabagh: Military Balance Between Armenia & Azerbaijan

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re: Nagorno-Karabagh: Military Balance Between Armenia & Azerbaijan

    Originally posted by armnuke View Post
    Protesters have reached Erebuni, riot police was deployed earlier. Electric Yerevan 2.0
    It started with the Police station, related with a "potential" return of land and release of prisoners.
    Now what do these protestors want?

    Comment


    • Re: Nagorno-Karabagh: Military Balance Between Armenia & Azerbaijan

      Originally posted by Azad View Post
      It started with the Police station, related with a "potential" return of land and release of prisoners.
      Now what do these protestors want?
      They have no trust in the current administration. Everyones saying were goning to give land back. Isn't that important to you? Its not a big deal?
      Mihi vindictam ego retribuam dicit Dominus

      Comment


      • Re: Nagorno-Karabagh: Military Balance Between Armenia & Azerbaijan

        They are demanding the release of Sefilian and chanting "Serj resign"

        Comment


        • Re: Nagorno-Karabagh: Military Balance Between Armenia & Azerbaijan

          Originally posted by gokorik View Post
          They have no trust in the current administration. Everyones saying were goning to give land back. Isn't that important to you? Its not a big deal?
          It is a big deal & important and will be oppose to it as well. Except is there any proof of it or just speculation? Are all the other annoying groups using the "speculation" to push their agenda? Do you think it will be wonderful and corruption free if the current administration is gone?

          Comment


          • Re: Nagorno-Karabagh: Military Balance Between Armenia & Azerbaijan

            Originally posted by Azad View Post
            It is a big deal & important and will be oppose to it as well. Except is there any proof of it or just speculation? Are all the other annoying groups using the "speculation" to push their agenda? Do you think it will be wonderful and corruption free if the current administration is gone?
            Have you been listening to the tone coming from our gov? Were building new roads to accomidate the new line. How bout this if your wrong and serj tries to give land back send me your personal info and ill fly out to you and you can tell me to my face that im still speculating. Put your money where your mouth is.
            Mihi vindictam ego retribuam dicit Dominus

            Comment


            • Re: Nagorno-Karabagh: Military Balance Between Armenia & Azerbaijan

              If they try to give land back, it will be remembered who on this forum tried to deny reports of giving land back. Tread carfully.
              Mihi vindictam ego retribuam dicit Dominus

              Comment


              • Re: Nagorno-Karabagh: Military Balance Between Armenia & Azerbaijan

                Comment


                • Re: Nagorno-Karabagh: Military Balance Between Armenia & Azerbaijan

                  Originally posted by gokorik View Post
                  How bout this if your wrong and serj tries to give land back send me your personal info and ill fly out to you and you can tell me to my face that im still speculating. Put your money where your mouth is.
                  I do not like your tone. You have an attitude that most Armenians have, that always gets us in trouble.
                  Learn of modesty and proper communication, you will be more respected. Don't let the Arab and turkish behavior influence you.

                  I am not pro Serj nor oppose to him. In fact, I do not know much of Armenia's internal politics nor do I care about it. All I know the change comes from the people and their behavior. Work on yours.

                  Comment


                  • Re: Nagorno-Karabagh: Military Balance Between Armenia & Azerbaijan

                    Originally posted by Azad View Post
                    I do not like your tone. You have an attitude that most Armenians have, that always gets us in trouble.
                    Learn of modesty and proper communication, you will be more respected. Don't let the Arab and turkish behavior influence you.

                    I am not pro Serj nor oppose to him. In fact, I do not know much of Armenia's internal politics nor do I care about it. All I know the change comes from the people and their behavior. Work on yours.
                    I have no objection to your points but please realize there are signs of us giving land back and you're acting like there are no signs. Please start listening to Armenian news. You can hear the hints.
                    And i stand behind what i said earlier. Dont be so sure its all speculation.
                    Mihi vindictam ego retribuam dicit Dominus

                    Comment


                    • Re: Nagorno-Karabagh: Military Balance Between Armenia & Azerbaijan

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X