Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Nagorno-Karabagh: Military Balance Between Armenia & Azerbaijan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Nagorno-Karabagh: Military Balance Between Armenia & Azerbaijan

Originally posted by armnuke View Post
    Tryin' hard now..tryin' really hard now

Stupid dogs. That's all they are good at. Raping ,burning and killing.

Comment

Originally posted by Hakob View Post
      In that sandy trenches I would much prefer an AK than any western weapon. And I have experience to back up.
      About 2 years ago we were shooting at Ojai range when both our AR15s started jamming up. No matter what we did after every lengthy cleaning (15 minutes at least) only 10-15 rounds later they kept jamming. Jamming, I mean bolts stopped closing fully even after forcing them hard.
      Later, I found out that our ammo was a mix of 5.56 and .223. Both the same round, but one a military and the other cyvilian grade. I think 5.56 being a bit hotter load had done this jamming by dirtying up the pistons.
      I love the AK.
      I have put every kind of ammo, Russian, Bulgarian, Romanian, Serbian, some even I don't know from where and it run everything tru without a hiccup.
      There are AR-15s and then there are Special Forces AR-15 which do not jam. Hard to find and very expensive rifle ($4000+).

AK-47 Military ammo and most military ammo is corrosive powder and its sealed (red sealant) which once fired flies everywhere and could jam a AR-15 with tight tolerances compared to AK with loose tolerances.
      Shooting none corrosive ammo sometimes will blow out most of the crap out of the rifle. It may help those lower end AR-15s between shooting military ammo and then none corrosive ammo.

My AK has over 5000 rds through it and it was a hassle to clean it due to those red sealant getting eveywhere. I found out if I shoot 30 rds of none corrosive ammo after I am finished for the day, the inside of my AK was clean as it could be.

An AK will eat any kind of 7.62X39 and ask for more........that is one hungry rifle

You are right about the new NATO ammo.......it tears your inside apart where an AK-47 round will punch a hole at close distance. However the 7.62X39 will srtart a wobble after two hundred meters and becomes very deadly.

AK not accurate? Iron sight up to 300 meters 4MOA.....scope them out to 600 meters 7MOA human chest size target.
      B0zkurt Hunter

Comment

Originally posted by ASALA2116 View Post
        I'm sorry but Muslims don't think like that. Muslims call there fighters shahids and fighting against the aggressor which is supposedly us is Jihad which they will go to Jannah (heaven). They believe in the phrase , kill one martyr and we will have 10 more reaady.. When losing ground you are creating hope. To save a few soldiers is idiotic because if we think like that we not going to have any land left.

You are contradicting yourself.
        Saving fiew soldiers by us is not against Azeri aggression or related to their propaganda in any way. It is simply for us. For moral of our soldiers and people. You said it yourself. They think they go to heaven. That means they will come to die regardless they win or loose. Their philosophy is to prepare their population to die as long as you are there.
        Them winning a meter or kilometer or nothing at all does not matter. Their victory is when they're ready to die.
        For us, on the other hand, nobody can fool with heaven or false news of large land victory.
        For us is the defense of family, friends, our buddies next to us in trenches and all together our society.
        If our soldier sees that his government sacrifices him and his friends for fiew hundred square meters just so people like you do not criticise it, he will loose moral and will not put his life.
        Our soldier trusts his commander to put him in front of fire only for things that are very dear to him. Not for publicity and specialy our soldier does not give a f u c k what enemy and computer generals think or believe.
        So our government and high command are very aware of value of each meter versus each soldiers life.
        President, defense minister and others declared that particular parcels were not worth any more sacrifices and they are 100% correct.
        Whatever anybody thinks, our army, government and I don't give a damn. That is what good reality is.

Comment

PanARMENIAN.Net - Mobile
          Off topic but..

The Eurasian Economic Union (EEU) may sign a free trade agreement with Israel in 2017, Eurasian Economic Commission’s Minister of Trade said Thursday, May 19, local media report.

"We want to begin talks on a free trade deal with Israel and possibly conclude it already next year," Veronika Nikishina said on the sidelines of the ASEAN — Russia Business Forum in the Russian city of Sochi.

The EEU Commission wants to create a schedule with different non-member countries on possible free trade pacts, she added.

China, Iran and Israel would top the list, Nikishina added, stressing that the EEU research groups are completing the study of potential benefits for deals with India and Egypt. There is also a long-term perspective of a deal with South Korea, the minister added.

Cambodia and Singapore have filed formal requests for considering a similar agreement with the EEU, Nikishina stated.

Comment

Originally posted by Eddo211 View Post
            There are AR-15s and then there are Special Forces AR-15 which do not jam. Hard to find and very expensive rifle ($4000+).

AK-47 Military ammo and most military ammo is corrosive powder and its sealed (red sealant) which once fired flies everywhere and could jam a AR-15 with tight tolerances compared to AK with loose tolerances.
            Shooting none corrosive ammo sometimes will blow out most of the crap out of the rifle. It may help those lower end AR-15s between shooting military ammo and then none corrosive ammo.

My AK has over 5000 rds through it and it was a hassle to clean it due to those red sealant getting eveywhere. I found out if I shoot 30 rds of none corrosive ammo after I am finished for the day, the inside of my AK was clean as it could be.

An AK will eat any kind of 7.62X39 and ask for more........that is one hungry rifle

You are right about the new NATO ammo.......it tears your inside apart where an AK-47 round will punch a hole at close distance. However the 7.62X39 will srtart a wobble after two hundred meters and becomes very deadly.

AK not accurate? Iron sight up to 300 meters 4MOA.....scope them out to 600 meters 7MOA human chest size target.

Fully agree. Most combat is under 300 meters anyway, so Ak is good for the job.
            I also think that the diffrence in kill numbers between western and third world countries is because of training. Give enough range time to your soldier and teach him to aim correctly and all the time( which you don't see with all those third world soldiers) and you soldier with Ak will not be any less that Nato soldier.
            I also like new Russian AK s where they moved rear sight from front of receiver to the rear of it, maximizing the distance between front and rear sights, making it very accurate.

Comment

Watch this about AK107.
              This is what I wish we could get from Russia

Comment

Originally posted by argin View Post
                PanARMENIAN.Net - Mobile
                Off topic but..

The Eurasian Economic Union (EEU) may sign a free trade agreement with Israel in 2017, Eurasian Economic Commission’s Minister of Trade said Thursday, May 19, local media report.

"We want to begin talks on a free trade deal with Israel and possibly conclude it already next year," Veronika Nikishina said on the sidelines of the ASEAN — Russia Business Forum in the Russian city of Sochi.

The EEU Commission wants to create a schedule with different non-member countries on possible free trade pacts, she added.

China, Iran and Israel would top the list, Nikishina added, stressing that the EEU research groups are completing the study of potential benefits for deals with India and Egypt. There is also a long-term perspective of a deal with South Korea, the minister added.

Cambodia and Singapore have filed formal requests for considering a similar agreement with the EEU, Nikishina stated.
                Tajikistan will join it next, Russia wrote off Uzbekistan's debts to make it join too.
                As for those free trade deals, it was planned to have it first with Vietnam, but nothing yet.
                I'm so proud as an Armenia to be in a xxxxing union with these -stan countries.

Comment

Originally posted by Hakob View Post
                  https://youtu.be/lJs9sBBjLls
                  Watch this about AK107.
                  This is what I wish we could get from Russia
                  That rifle is awesome. It packs some extreme power. The counter balance action drastically improves accuracy too. Basically they took the AK and just made it deadlier. We should definitely try to get some for our boys. How much do you think these would cost if we purchased them from Russia at their domestic prices?

Comment

Originally posted by AbuSindi View Post
                    That rifle is awesome. It packs some extreme power. The counter balance action drastically improves accuracy too. Basically they took the AK and just made it deadlier. We should definitely try to get some for our boys. How much do you think these would cost if we purchased them from Russia at their domestic prices?
                    Better would be if we paid them for license and tech to produce our selfs only for our army. After all we are allies.

Comment

Առաջնագծի զինվորները

Comment

Working...
                      X