Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!


2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.


- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.


8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Nagorno-Karabagh: Military Balance Between Armenia & Azerbaijan

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re: Nagorno-Karabagh: Military Balance Between Armenia & Azerbaijan

    Ադրբեջանը նոր սպառազինություն գնելու համար բանակցում է Ռուսաստանի հետ. Ալիև

    http://razm.info/95074

    Comment


    • Re: Nagorno-Karabagh: Military Balance Between Armenia & Azerbaijan

      Guys i'm finding it a bit worrying that burjuin hasn't posted for quite some time now...is he okay?

      Comment


      • Re: Nagorno-Karabagh: Military Balance Between Armenia & Azerbaijan

        This Mouradian guy really annoys me with his delusional and self feeding ideas.
        For over 5-6 years he has been predicting Russia's demise, but in reality the opposite is happening.
        The only plan that US had was brzesinsky's plan to weaken Russia so much that with revolts and coup's it would be possible to dismember and destroy it.
        But the sanctions did not work. How can you isolate and suffocate a country Russia's size and resources?
        Actually it unified Russians around their leaders into solid united country.
        According to polls, while in Yeltsin's times government rating was less than 20% and over 80% Russians concidered US and EU as friendly, now Putins government has 80% approval and 80-90% of Russians concider US and EU as unfriendly.
        Economic sanctions have lost any impact, Russian government not only stabilized situation, but there are even predictions of economic growth.
        Neocon plan of destroying Russian federation is lost forever.
        Actually, US an EU globalist are suffering continua political defeats like brexit and Trump.
        It's so bad that government and security structures are in disarray and splits in US and EU.
        The refugee problem with increased terrorism and financial failures now are threatening collapse of EU. There nationalist/separatist fractions are getting stronger by day and threaten winning elections and exit from EU.
        All the plans in Ukraine and Middle East have collapsed. US or EU have lost initiatives and cannot put together any meaningful policies for this areas. Russia threw the card blanche and is establishing power bases and alliances
        There.
        The conduct of Obama, security apparatus, government in last 3-6 months has no direction or purpose. While American sponsored advance on Mosul has failed, Russians succeeded in securing Aleppo.
        There is this NATO military buildup near Russia's borders, but strategically has no prospects and may even be reversed by Tr amp .
        Mouradian here (picked up from neocons) embraces wests 19th century Black Sea plans without seeing that it's impossible to succeed.
        This is not 19Th century. You cannot win a war against unified and strong world nuclear power.
        Those neocon idiots in Washington and NATO, miscalculating that US can initiate nuclear strike and win quickly by destroying Russian capacity before it reacts are delusional.
        Actually in past 3-5 years Russia has modernized it's nuclear weapons, ballistic missiles and air defences to in some cases superior to west's capabilities.
        Russian army is being modernized fast.
        One example, the persistent rumors of independent nuclear armed submarine drones that Russia has developed that are impossible to detect untill after launch of rocket.
        So what is Mouradian blobing about?
        Last edited by Hakob; 01-19-2017, 08:36 AM.

        Comment


        • Re: Nagorno-Karabagh: Military Balance Between Armenia & Azerbaijan

          Originally posted by Hakob View Post
          This Mouradian guy really annoys me with his delusional and self feeding ideas.
          For over 5-6 years he has been predicting Russia's demise, but in reality the opposite is happening.
          The only plan that US had was brzesinsky's plan to weaken Russia so much that with revolts and coup's it would be possible to dismember and destroy it.
          But the sanctions did not work. How can you isolate and suffocate a country Russia's size and resources?
          Actually it unified Russians around their leaders into solid united country.
          According to polls, while in Yeltsin's times government rating was less than 20% and over 80% Russians concidered US and EU as friendly, now Putins government has 80% approval and 80-90% of Russians concider US and EU as unfriendly.
          Economic sanctions have lost any impact, Russian government not only stabilized situation, but there are even predictions of economic growth.
          Neocon plan of destroying Russian federation is lost forever.
          Actually, US an EU globalist are suffering continua political defeats like brexit and Trump.
          It's so bad that government and security structures are in disarray and splits in US and EU.
          The refugee problem with increased terrorism and financial failures now are threatening collapse of EU. There nationalist/separatist fractions are getting stronger by day and threaten winning elections and exit from EU.
          All the plans in Ukraine and Middle East have collapsed. US or EU have lost initiatives and cannot put together any meaningful policies for this areas. Russia threw the card blanche and is establishing power bases and alliances
          There.
          The conduct of Obama, security apparatus, government in last 3-6 months has no direction or purpose. While American sponsored advance on Mosul has failed, Russians succeeded in securing Aleppo.
          There is this NATO military buildup near Russia's borders, but strategically has no prospects and may even be reversed by Tr amp .
          Mouradian here (picked up from neocons) embraces wests 19th century Black Sea plans without seeing that it's impossible to succeed.
          This is not 19Th century. You cannot win a war against unified and strong world nuclear power.
          Those neocon idiots in Washington and NATO, miscalculating that US can initiate nuclear strike and win quickly by destroying Russian capacity before it reacts are delusional.
          Actually in past 3-5 years Russia has modernized it's nuclear weapons, ballistic missiles and air defences to in some cases superior to west's capabilities.
          Russian army is being modernized fast.
          One example, the persistent rumors of independent nuclear armed submarine drones that Russia has developed that are impossible to detect untill after launch of rocket.
          So what is Mouradian blobing about?
          Interesting how more people would choose to side with a declining West as opposed to a "rising" Russia.

          Further, Russia is a continuously inward looking nation economically. The only time it is looking outwards is when it is trying to use its petrol resources as some kind of a weapon.

          They can't build cars, they can't build consumer electronics, they don't have a legitimate banking system, and their currency is trash.

          The country doesn't even have functioning court of laws and still lives in the days when journalists and gays are persecuted. What exactly are you championing?
          Last edited by HyeSocialist; 01-19-2017, 09:09 AM.

          Comment


          • Re: Nagorno-Karabagh: Military Balance Between Armenia & Azerbaijan

            Originally posted by Haykakan View Post
            The United States is about to launch a new policy of suffocating Russia, turning it to a poor country without prospects and isolating it from the rest of the world
            They already have for couple years and "isolating" had a reverse effect. Russia is now the world largest wheat exporter surpassing the US, instead of importing wheat pre sanctions.


            Originally posted by Haykakan View Post
            The Black Sea is becoming the start of this global offensive, and there is no need to think that the United States will be limited to some geopolitical or technical military conditions. The Black Sea and the South Caucasus will be a “primary” platzdarm for the West’s attack on Russia.
            That is all to please the shekelists with their wet dream of turning Iran to a Syria.

            Originally posted by Haykakan View Post
            To some extent, the West repeats the experience of the war in Crimea, and it seems quite effective.
            It is effective in suppressing EU's exports and placing it to the edge of disintegration to please US and UK.


            Originally posted by Haykakan View Post
            In addition, NATO members will gladly accept this policy in this direction.
            Whatever this sentence means it sounds like a reformed Soviet logic or like the propagandists from Baku "gladly accept this policy in this direction" WTF is this stupid sentence and logic?


            Originally posted by Haykakan View Post
            There are a lot of obstacles to NATO in the South Caucasus which have been created by Russia, including Armenia which will be dissolved in the strategy of the Alliance. The United States and NATO are ready to subdue Armenia. Armenia’s whims annoy NATO and the United States, and now very little is left to subdue it to the goals of the Alliance.
            Right! This guy sounds like a soviet writer that is trying to please the Soros gang. He sounds stupid at best.

            Comment


            • Re: Nagorno-Karabagh: Military Balance Between Armenia & Azerbaijan

              Originally posted by HyeSocialist View Post
              Interesting how more people would choose to side with a declining West as opposed to a "rising" Russia.

              Further, Russia is a continuously inward looking nation economically. The only time it is looking outwards is when it is trying to use its petrol resources as some kind of a weapon.

              They can't build cars, they can't build consumer electronics, they don't have a legitimate banking system, and their currency is trash.

              The country doesn't even have functioning court of laws and still lives in the days when journalists and gays are persecuted. What exactly are you championing?
              You're repeating what westerners do in feeding their imaginations.
              Cannot, cannot, does not.
              But look at what is happening?
              Has it collapsed? Has Russia suffocated yet? Is Russian population revolting against Putin and government? It on the contrary, and closing eyes on those is delusional.
              Neocons and westerners could not even topple Assad. They are going down to history on the road to so many of their predecessors that rose up but fell back down with their teeth pulled out.
              Mouradian keeps writing articles of western triumph over backward Russia, but sorry, I notice reality do not match.
              That is what I am championing.
              Even if I would hate it, I am not going to turn my face off a country that Armenia is tied with. Especially I'll keep a look for true factual situation.
              And Crimean or Black Sea plan that Mouradian is talking especially looks weak.
              Last edited by Hakob; 01-19-2017, 09:40 AM.

              Comment


              • Re: Nagorno-Karabagh: Military Balance Between Armenia & Azerbaijan

                Originally posted by Hakob View Post
                You're repeating what westerners do in feeding their imaginations.
                Cannot, cannot, does not.
                But look at what is happening?
                Has it collapsed? Has Russia suffocated yet? Is Russian population revolting against Putin and government? It on the contrary, and closing eyes on those is delusional.
                Neocons and westerners could not even topple Assad. They are going down to history on the road to so many of their predecessors that rose up but fell back down with their teeth pulled out.
                Mouradian keeps writing articles of western triumph over backward Russia, but sorry, I notice reality do not match.
                That is what I am championing.
                English is dominating the world. How many countries speak Russian other than the old f*rts in ex-soviet states?
                What does Russia produce in terms of consumer goods? Lada 2107 built in 2012 but looks like 1978?
                The only consumer goods which can be bought and consumed (don't taste like perished catfood I mean) are made by companies like P&G and others outsourcing to Russia.
                Heck they can't even build a mobile phone....
                All they can build is Weapons and more weapons..most of which were designed in the USSR days, and sometimes in other countries like Ukraine, not Russia itself.
                What's the Ruble? You can't even exchange Ruble in some third world countries, because they don't accept it.
                So until Russia produces consumer goods that can be competitive in developed nations (not in Kyrgyzstan), they're not going to dominate anything or anyone, because economy is everything these days.
                That being said, their system is as corrupt and oligarchic as the ruling people in Armenia whom you keep bashing(!)
                Last edited by armnuke; 01-19-2017, 09:43 AM.

                Comment


                • Re: Nagorno-Karabagh: Military Balance Between Armenia & Azerbaijan

                  "Azerbaijan's President Ilham Aliyev stated that Azerbaijan is interested in purchase of Russian-made helicopter equipment and defense systems.

                  DAVOS (Sputnik) — Azerbaijan is in talks with Russia on new arms purchases and is mostly interested in newest defense weaponry, Azerbaijan's President Ilham Aliyev told Sputnik.

                  "Yes, we are in talks about new purchases…. We are mostly interested in the newest defense weaponry and new inventions. This relates to helicopter equipment and defense systems, whole complex," Aliyev said, asked whether new contracts on arms deliveries between Russia and Azerbaijan could be signed in near future."

                  https://sputniknews.com/military/201...n-russia-arms/

                  Comment


                  • Re: Nagorno-Karabagh: Military Balance Between Armenia & Azerbaijan

                    Originally posted by armnuke View Post
                    English is dominating the world. How many countries speak Russian other than the old f*rts in ex-soviet states?
                    What does Russia produce in terms of consumer goods? Lada 2107 built in 2012 but looks like 1978?
                    The only consumer goods which can be bought and consumed are made by companies like P&G outsourcing to Russia.
                    Heck they can't even build a mobile phone....
                    All they can build is Weapons and more weapons..most of which were designed in the USSR days, and sometimes in other countries like Ukraine, not Russia itself.
                    What's the Ruble? You can't even exchange Ruble in some third world countries, because they don't accept it.
                    So until Russia produces consumer goods that can be competitive in developed nations (not in Kyrgyzstan), they're not going to dominate anything or anyone, because economy is everything these days.
                    That being said, their system is as corrupt and oligarchic as the ruling people in Armenia whom you keep bashing(!)
                    You guys bring examples that no one is disputing. But that has not fed reality the way it fed imaginations for what is happening internationally, especially in Middle East.
                    Should we turn to west because they build better cars, whole world speaks English and courts are owned by LGBT?
                    Should we believe that the end is near for Russia?
                    Or how can someone deny what is happening geopolitically in reality? I mean, someone prove that Assad will still be toppled, NATO will start a war with Russia and win without ending the world, turkey will turn on Russia again and with west kick it out of Black Sea and Caucasus.
                    Mouradian is not speaking about cars or smartphones guys. He is talking geostrategic stuff which I don't see reason to believe will happen (at least in near future).
                    On the contrary, I see the opposite happening so far.
                    Please follow my thoughts guys. I am with you about overal appraisal of Russia. But Current events and possible scenarios are not going the way west or neocons would like in my opinion.
                    Last edited by Hakob; 01-19-2017, 10:03 AM.

                    Comment


                    • Re: Nagorno-Karabagh: Military Balance Between Armenia & Azerbaijan

                      The shekelist are getting emboldened again with Trump.

                      "Trump Can Make American-Azerbaijani Ties Great Again
                      JACOB KAMARAS

                      Other than Israel, a nation that typifies this foreign policy conundrum is Azerbaijan, the Eurasian former Soviet republic whose profile is about as common as a unicorn: a moderate Muslim-majority nation with a proud history of accepting other faiths.

                      While the Obama administration has consistently condemned Israeli settlement construction during the last eight years, the administration has failed to take a stand against the illegal Armenian settlements in the Nagorno-Karabakh region of western Azerbaijan. The Nagorno-Karabakh conflict began in the late 1980s and later escalated into a full-fledged war. More than 30,000 people were killed before a cease-fire in 1994, leaving more than 20 percent of Azerbaijan’s internationally recognized territory occupied by Armenia."

                      https://spectator.org/using-israel-a...s-great-again/

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X