Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Nagorno-Karabagh: Military Balance Between Armenia & Azerbaijan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Nagorno-Karabagh: Military Balance Between Armenia & Azerbaijan

Originally posted by Artsakh View Post
    Azerbaijan is not 9 million. That's what the Aliev dictator feeds to their people. millions have left Azerbaijan, more so than either Armenia or Gerogia. Some figures put their real population at 6 million.
    Unfortunately both sides (Armenia / Azerbaijan) play that game. There are 3 big regional players and there are 3 small regional players. That's 75% of the conflict. About 25% of the influence comes from outside the area and favors Azerbaijan.

B = big / S = small

1 B + 2 S want Armenia gone.

1 S wants Azerbaijan and parts of Georgia and Turkey gone.

Apart from that, the regional states seem undecided with the exception of Iran who has tilted towards helping Armenia.

Comment

Iran was always tilted in Armenia's direction this is new news only to you with an S brain. Iran only came out publicly now becuase she is flexing her muscles. Your no Persian, you could not stay in the other thread so you came here with your screwed up math. Lets see 1 B + 1 S want azerbaboon and toorky gone, this is also what Iran wants. You don't know this because you are not Persian.

Your math is not adding up, your logic is flawed, and did I mention you are not Persian?
      Last edited by Vahramig; 05-15-2011, 08:58 PM.

Comment

Persepolis if you have something to contribute then do it,but when you look upon armenians like you are dominating and superior then you have lost the game,

Your last 10 post is about Iran strong and how Armenia should unite with you or else only doom will come ,also we sould fear muslim dominating and Iran cause it has biger population and army .......,you are saying what a turk would say !!

Do you see what is wrong!! with what you are saying!!

Comment

Originally posted by UrMistake View Post
          Persepolis if you have something to contribute then do it,but when you look upon armenians like you are dominating and superior then you have lost the game,

Your last 10 post is about Iran strong and how Armenia should unite with you or else only doom will come ,also we sould fear muslim dominating and Iran cause it has biger population and army .......,you are saying what a turk would say !!

Do you see what is wrong!! with what you are saying!!
          I understand why you might not like what I've said. I might not like that you tell me that it's going to rain on Monday. The real issue is whether what was said has any semblance of factual support. So if it makes you feel better: Muslims are not a dominant force in the region - The Amish are. In fact the Armish will ride horses and carriages up and down Artsakh while singing Armenian songs and Turkey and Azerbaijan will drop their long-term military plans to snuff you out.

You don't want to *unite* with Iran (whatever *unite* means)? No problem. Look on a map. Armenia is tiny ... Iran is big. It doesn't mean anything to us: The Turks Genocided you - not us. In all probability we can get along better with them than you can. Moreover, the Turks, Azerbaijanis, Georgians/Russians blockaded you - not us. We are not desperate to use Armenian territory for purposes of commerce or military strategy or anything else. Iran does not *need* to *unite* with you - once you compare the relative land mass of your state and ours, you should reach that conclusion on your own. Iran is capable of surviving without a sugar daddy helping it.

As to your comment: "you look upon armenians like you are dominating and superior" ... why don't you read the crap that's been written on this site for the last several years about Iranians. The irony is rich. For Christ's sake you have threads here comparing the relative worth of blonde Armenians to brunette Armenians. I know a lot of non-Armenian Christians in Iran - they do not act like this. I'm beginning to wonder if this is some part of Armenian culture that I missed being informed about all these years.

And it's not exactly that I think we're "dominating and superior" - It's more that I am surprised that Iranians haven't read the crap printed on this site and decided to deport or gun down what's left of the Iranian-Armenian community. My point is that some of you put others in danger: You don't want me to point that out? No problem - keep at it. I'll help you make another "Iran Sucks" thread and sit back enjoy the show because I've never seen a people voluntarily commit online suicide: at least it will be a learning experience.

If Ilham Aliyev was to design a site to support his cause - he could do no better than the one that exists here.

Comment

Seems Georgia is playing a game again, another reason for Irans response? Another reason for Iran to need Armenia and same goes for Armenia needing Iran. Wonder how this will play out, this is getting a little thick and heavey and something is going to happen.

Also take note of the link below, it is not just azerbaboon who has gained time. Remember we won the war with our bare hands, now we have S-300 and other systems. This may be more to our advantage than thiers. Not only do we have more weapons but a defence belt :-) so see the link below it is a nice summery.

Last edited by Vahramig; 05-16-2011, 07:32 AM.

Comment

"As to your comment: "you look upon armenians like you are dominating and superior" ... why don't you read the crap that's been written on this site for the last several years about Iranians. The irony is rich. For Christ's sake you have threads here comparing the relative worth of blonde Armenians to brunette Armenians. I know a lot of non-Armenian Christians in Iran - they do not act like this. I'm beginning to wonder if this is some part of Armenian culture that I missed being informed about all these years."

Belig, Armenian culture is so old that people like you don't have the mental ability to understand. Don't worry, this is not your fault you are primitive you are just born this way. Someone needs to be a bell boy and shlep heavy things around :-)

Comment

Why do u guys even respond to him (Persopolis )? its totally retarded for you to respond to a mentally unbalanced person. Just take his posts as humorous ... its funny to read posts of totally brainwashed mentally unbalanced person. Its not worth responding or arguing with him

p.s.
                when we get tired of his funny ideology then refer to mod to ban him simple ... dont give a crazy guy a leg to stand on.

Comment

Enough everyone! Stop commenting on posters and comment on content. A reminder to all that this thread is about the Military Balance Between Armenia & Azerbaijan, stick to it.
                  Azerbaboon: 9.000 Google hits and counting!

Comment

Originally posted by edojan View Post
                    Why do u guys even respond to him (Persopolis )? its totally retarded for you to respond to a mentally unbalanced person. Just take his posts as humorous ... its funny to read posts of totally brainwashed mentally unbalanced person. Its not worth responding or arguing with him

p.s.
                    when we get tired of his funny ideology then refer to mod to ban him simple ... dont give a crazy guy a leg to stand on.
                    Edojan,

Thanks for keeping the perspective brother. I admit I have some guilt, but very very small percent :-P

Comment

Originally posted by Federate View Post
                      Enough everyone! Stop commenting on posters and comment on content. A reminder to all that this thread is about the Military Balance Between Armenia & Azerbaijan, stick to it.
                      To my Federate Brother!

The toothless Armenian, worn by the Armenian even from the propaganda of the enemy happens to be an Armenian trait. The black hoods worn by our priests, toorks made us wear these, yet today our priests wear these in pride. Never knew the story behind the toothless Armenian, fits like a glove bro fits like the glove becuase the apple does not fall that far.

I do have one thing to say! why do we as a people need to be so damn democratic? even after all this blood, they still spit in our faces yet we should be good, because to do otherwise is “ AMOT “ I’m tired of it, I’m really so tired of it. We have stained every stone in Armenia with our blood, down to the last tiny little grain of sand.... but no don’t be “ AMOT “ for god sakes man!

Vahram!

Comment

Working...
                      X