Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Nagorno-Karabagh: Military Balance Between Armenia & Azerbaijan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Nagorno-Karabagh: Military Balance Between Armenia & Azerbaijan

Originally posted by Eddo211 View Post
    You can read the facts and then compare them to the “stories” Azerbaijan feeds you.....not my job to point out realities from fantasies to you.

After seeing how Azeris massacred the Armenians of Baku, Sumgait, they were not going to let that happen in NK and it is very natural to defend themselves seeing what is about to come.
    Your justice has already been served on Azeris by the Armenians of Karabakh, what you seek is blind revenge.

If you decide to become part of the Azeri evasion force on Artsakh and die for Aliyev remember that you are an aggressor with the sole mission to kill and remove Armenians from that land, while the Armenians are defending their lives, their homes and families, the future, and their liberated land and have nowhere to go. Also don’t forget what won the last war......the will, determination, and professionalism of the Armenians, not weapons or number.

There was no country named Azerbaijan before 1918....Turkic Azeris are only fooling themselves if they think anybody buys that stuff other than their own kind.
    Where are those facts that i am suppose to read. If you say i have been fed Alievs media show me so i can see the other side of the sotry this is why i am here.
    And even tho i disagree with you on almost all aspects because as far as i know you are also only stating common propoganda, i will still tell you this, If war starts i wont be fighintg for no Aliev xxxx him! I will fight for my country and for its honor! No man fights for the president everyman who gives his life give is to the country! You wont be fighitng for Serj you will be fighting for freedom as you stated you will be fighitng for Armenia!! You are not on this forum fro Serj, you are here for your country! and so we are! Also i dont want to seem as if my tone is agressive sometimes its hard to tell when you read and i think this is the problem here.

I will leave nowfor some time because the flame that is starting is not what i came here for..

Comment

"Where are those facts that i am suppose to read. If you say i have been fed Alievs media show me"

After killing women and children he has the balls to ask us to teach him! Go read, not azerbaboon media but go read something you are so far gone it is not even worth the effort. This is how your nation is lost, and you are going to loose the next war, you have no idea what you are figting for. You are lost you don't even know history of your own people!

"I will leave nowfor some time because the flame that is starting is not what i came here for.. "

Let us see if you are a man of your word! somehow I feel we have not seen the last of you, but here is to wishing!
      Last edited by Vahramig; 05-15-2011, 12:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by umid123 View Post
        it doesnt mean that i forgot everything,, and my mind always seeks justice.
        Maybe you should think about what the word "justice" actually means. In what way have you been personally wronged, if at all, to the extent that your mind seeks the remedy of "justice"? If you think you have been wronged and want justice because you feel some sort of personal damage has been done to your emotions and ethnic identity because other people (i.e. the population of NK) have tried and largely succeeded in their aims of self-determination, then you are misusing both the meaning and purpose of justice. And it seems that the real injustice that has been done to you is ignored in your justice seeking - that injustice is having to have endured living in a nation that has all but eliminated the concepts of truth, justice, liberty, and individuality in order to elevate the small conflict over Nagorno Karabagh into a philosopy of race-hate that has become the core of Azerbaijan's state ideology and self-identity.
        Last edited by bell-the-cat; 05-15-2011, 12:13 PM.
        Plenipotentiary meow!

Comment

Where are those facts that i am suppose to read. If you say i have been fed Alievs media show me so i can see the other side of the sotry this is why i am here.
          And even tho i disagree with you on almost all aspects because as far as i know you are also only stating common propoganda, i will still tell you this, If war starts i wont be fighintg for no Aliev xxxx him! I will fight for my country and for its honor! No man fights for the president everyman who gives his life give is to the country! You wont be fighitng for Serj you will be fighting for freedom as you stated you will be fighitng for Armenia!! You are not on this forum fro Serj, you are here for your country! and so we are! Also i dont want to seem as if my tone is agressive sometimes its hard to tell when you read and i think this is the problem here.
          An even bigger fool is not the fool who fights for Aliev or Serj, but the fool who fights just as a result of propaganda. Those sort of fools end up as dead fools.
          What, other than propaganda, makes you want to fight for your country? In what way do you think your country is threatened?
          Plenipotentiary meow!

Comment

Like I said, I ain't got the patience or the desire to show you. Look through this forum and you will find all your answers (like the Armenia and the information War thread). Also read independent reports which are also linked in this forum.
            This thread is about military related subjects and the conflict between NKR and Azerbaijan, not a classroom.

And even tho i disagree with you on almost all aspects because as far as i know you are also only stating common propoganda, i will still tell you this, If war starts i wont be fighintg for no Aliev xxxx him! I will fight for my country and for its honor! No man fights for the president everyman who gives his life give is to the country!.....
            Your country has lost its honor and you will die for Sultan Aliyev.....wars don't just start for no reason, right now is your leaders are the ones who are threatening to attack NKR when there is to threat from Armenians towards Azeris.
            B0zkurt Hunter

Comment

P.S. I always wanted to tell you that i like your Avatar
              It's actually from an Azerbaijani cartoon (Federate's avatar).
              Plenipotentiary meow!

Comment

I didnt Butcher anyone, i know my father didnt butcher anyone. My father served in Lenonakan for 6 years, my grandfather didnt butcher anyone. And i m not toork im Azerbaijani please have some respect for yourself.
                P.S. I always wanted to tell you that i like your Avatar
                It was in plural form You are Turkic after all no? Or are we switching back to Caucasian Albanian? Or maybe Iranian is the flavour of the month?

Originally posted by bell-the-cat View Post
                It's actually from an Azerbaijani cartoon (Federate's avatar).
                He probably knows that, growing up watching cartoons of the bearded gap-toothed Armenians laughing maniacally as Azeri villages burn, it must have brought back nostalgic 80s-90s cartoon memories .
                Azerbaboon: 9.000 Google hits and counting!

Comment

You can tell me your story i can tell you mine! Justice for all the people that were killed,
                  No stupid; what happened was you (Azeris) were the ones that started killing Armenians. Just because Armenians "dared" to pick up arms and defend themselves, that doesn't serve as a basis for you to "seek justice." What happened was, your murderous Azeri brethren got a worthy response.

A rapist has no right to cry foul when the victim tries to defend herself and in the process ends up killing the rapist. The same logic applies here. In fact, justice was served where Armenians killed over 25,000 of the soldiers fighting Azerbaijan (which included thousands of foreign mercenaries), and reestablished control over a small portion of the historic Armenian homeland. You should know much better, but you're just another one of martyrs of Aliev's brainwashing campaign. Azerbaijan today is a nazi-like state, where hate of neighboring peoples is preeched at the state-level. No Azerbaijan ever existed prior to 1918, your whole history is made up. Not only Karabakh, but all the lands in todays so called Azerbaijan south of the Kura river leading up to the caspian sea is historical Armenian land.

So, in short, just because you got your asses handed to you while trying to committ a crime, that doesn't legitimize your cries, you cry babies. LET THE PUNISHMENT FIT THE CRIME!!!

you are cyring now about 1 million refugees. try something, your leaders know all too well. Instantly you'll get 2-3 million additional refugees. And then who are you going to go cry to again?

Where was your Azerbaijan during the Roman times? Your turkiq squatters!

Last edited by Artsakh; 05-15-2011, 12:47 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Federate View Post
                    After butchering Armenians on their native lands...the Turkic mind thinks:

"The population of Armenia is not that high to be able to crowd all these areas. Azeri population is at 9 mil. we need space but we dont try to grab something that is not ours. Half of Karabakh is empty and so what? now you want Naxichivan but who will live there???"
                    Azerbaijan is not 9 million. That's what the Aliev dictator feeds to their people. millions have left Azerbaijan, more so than either Armenia or Gerogia. Some figures put their real population at 6 million.

Comment

Originally posted by Artsakh View Post
                      Azerbaijan is not 9 million. That's what the Aliev dictator feeds to their people. millions have left Azerbaijan, more so than either Armenia or Gerogia. Some figures put their real population at 6 million.
                      I'm quoting our dear friend umid
                      Azerbaboon: 9.000 Google hits and counting!

Comment

Working...
                      X