Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Nagorno-Karabagh: Military Balance Between Armenia & Azerbaijan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Nagorno-Karabagh: Military Balance Between Armenia & Azerbaijan

Umadi you do sound like one, even you admited it! You want to seek justice with whom? You still hold Nakhichevan it was given to you by Stalin. You forced the last of the Armenians out and distroyed a lot of very old sites. Yet your mind is seeking justice? Your mind is a toork mind, you have no idea what justice is. You are a crimial, and you make me sick. How many times do you tell a toork to take a hike, yet they come back like flees on poop. It is people like you who sneek into other peoples homes and cut people up for your sick pleasure. Yet when it comes to fighting like a man your all a bunch of chickens.

Just what makes you think we want to hear your stoy here? Don't you understand you don't belong and are not wanted?

Comment

Originally posted by Vahramig View Post
      Umadi you do sound like one, even you admited it! You want to seek justice with whom? You still hold Nakhichevan it was given to you by Stalin. You forced the last of the Armenians out and distroyed a lot of very old sites. Yet your mind is seeking justice? Your mind is a toork mind, you have no idea what justice is. You are a crimial, and you make me sick. How many times do you tell a toork to take a hike, yet they come back like flees on poop. It is people like you who sneek into other peoples homes and cut people up for your sick pleasure. Yet when it comes to fighting like a man your all a bunch of chickens.

Just what makes you think we want to hear your stoy here? Don't you understand you don't belong and are not wanted?
      you are very insecure young man. And you have a lot to learn.

Comment

Nice Pic (Artsakh veteran Pavel "Abaranci Pavlik" Manukian:

Comment

“Eternal Behest”: New feature film reveals little-known feats at Karabakh battlegrounds

A rare Armenian feature film delving into the times of heroic battles in Karabakh in the early 1990s is set to be premiered in Yerevan later this week.

The authors of the 53-minute-long movie say it is an attempt to present the living memories about the Karabakh war and a message to the present and future generations of Armenians.

“Eternal Behest” is the third film directed by Samvel Tadevosyan as part of the “Justice Fighters” series. It is based on true stories and portrays the lives and feats of the brave men who fought in Karabakh and today are alive.

“With this series of films an attempt is being made to break the tradition that we do not address the legendary personalities of the battles of Artsakh who are alive today and are in the same frame of mind,” says Tadevosyan.

The main events in the film take place at around present times, but the memories of the characters take them to the years of the Karabakh war in 1992-1994.

At the core of the film is Pavlik Manukyan, more known to his friends as Aparantsi Pavlik (or Pavlik from Aparan). Pavlik, who is in his fifties today and plays himself in the film, takes his son to the fortress-town of Shushi on the 18th anniversary of its liberation. It is then that he tells his son Aram about his war path, his arrests and torture in the prison of Shushi, a strategically important town some 10 kilometers south of Karabakh capital Stepanakert that was held by Azeris until May 1992 and was used as a place of arms and a location to shell Armenian civilians in low-lying areas.

“Unfortunately, our homeland has seen a lasting presence of enemies around it, and wars have constantly been imposed on us. The whole experience should be conveyed to all of us and to the future generations that will one day become the guarantors of the security of the borders, the homeland, our science and culture,” says Tadevosyan.

The art director of the film, Artur Mkrtchyan, adds although the film centers on the fate of Pavel Manukyan, it is not only about him, but also about all heroes like him.

“There are quite a few heroes like Pavlik Manukyan. One simply has to remember them, notice them,” says Mkrtchyan.

No actors were involved in the production of “Eternal Behest”, all five characters are played by themselves. They are Pavlik Manukyan with his son Aram, former Sisian battalion commander Ashot Minasyan, Sisian airfield commander Hrach Karapetyan and singer Sahak Sahakyan, who represent themselves.

The main goal of the film, according to its authors, is to become a cultural counterbalance to various serials that they say have taken over television today, as well as to present the living memories of the national victories and the victors themselves.

The production of the film began in the middle of 2009 and lasted for about 18 months. Its director says they did not have a specific funding for it and were mainly helped by “good-hearted people around them”.

Tadevosyan says “Eternal Behest” is a national film and he does not want it to be “worn out” at too many festivals, so it will probably participate only in one such film festival, Pomegranate in Canada.

The premiere of the “Eternal Behest” film is due at Yerevan’s Moscow Movie-House on May 4. Shows in Armenian communities abroad are also planned

Comment

They are in possession of this land (that you're likely never getting back), and you think the best way to engage with them -- and a rare moderate at that -- is to verbally attack and denigrate (not to mention alienate)?

Comment

Originally posted by umid123 View Post
              ...but it doesnt mean that i forgot everything, and my mind always seeks justice.
              Justice for what, losing control of Naghorno Karabakh? Artsakh has always been Armenian, big mistake trying to change that....any justice you seek woud be from your leaders, the ones responsible.
              B0zkurt Hunter

Comment

Photos of the Armenian Army for the last fifteen years:

Comment

TomServo,

Time changes, so in course of time it will be ours again :-)

As far as the best way to engage with them, please read history again. Also take a look at current events, people in azerbaboon are like people in pakistan. American's can't engage them, what makes you think I am going to change them by being nice. It was being nice that got as killed all this time. So sorry to say I have my eye open and will watch very intently. These people are not to be tursted, and as far as being a moderate that is what he wants you to think. This way he can be here mudding the forum.

This is his face

This is what they do, I know my enemy very well. Some of us are not going to close our eyes any more sorry!

Regards,

Comment

TomServo,

Time changes, so in course of time it will be ours again :-)

As far as the best way to engage with them, please read history again. Also take a look at current events, people in azerbaboon are like people in pakistan. American's can't engage them, what makes you think I am going to change them by being nice. It was being nice that got as killed all this time. So sorry to say I have my eye open and will watch very intently. These people are not to be tursted, and as far as being a moderate that is what he wants you to think. This way he can be here mudding the forum.

This is his face

This is what they do, I know my enemy very well. Some of us are not going to close our eyes any more sorry!

Regards,

As you pointed out ( link picture) we have a militarized border where our brave boys are guarding and fighting the enemy.

I do not doubt your patriotism.
                    If you really want to engage them you should do so under the management of the Armenian Army
                    who are trained, equipped and discipline to carry out that task.

However if you prefer the “nice and cosy “ environment where your computer is, anonymously
                    taking cover behind the computer screen and the keyboard as the only weapon you dare to use
                    then this is the best place to be !!

Sorry TomServo I just couldn’t resist to interject.
                    Politics is not about the pursuit of morality nor what's right or wrong
                    Its about self interest at personal and national level often at odds with the above.
                    Great politicians pursue the National interest and small politicians personal interests

Comment

So let us sit here and be nice to the toorks? Very good londontsi you are another handicaped Armenian. You like to silence your borther, just like Vartan's time the people sitting out is you. Don't make a mistake thinking everyone is lame if we were "our boys" would not be fighting, they would sit here like you talking tall talk. As they sit in a London office are filled with passion and can't resist to interject...Wow you must have a better keyboard then me... Bravo!

Comment

Working...
                      X